Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

i completely agree with you..they're not gonna do this in the serial but practically, this is the only solution....akshara will not change, nor will naitik and singhania's toh kabhi nahišŸ˜†

look at the no. of ppl. akshara has to please..naitik, his mom, cartoon & opportunist BMA , the gr8 Daddaji 2 nanadsšŸ˜²the ideologies will clash very often..where is akshara in this crowd? poor her, she's lost her identify and dedicated her life to sasural..even after that if they're not happy then well, therez no way by which they will be happy ! better to move out and start your own life..the situation will worsen after naksh have babies...aise nahi hota , ye humari parampara nahi hai, pata nahi kya parampara hai kya nahi...24X7 one is in confused mode as to what they;re supposed to do and what not ! that's a universal truth for ALL joint families...whoever is adjusting is expected to adjust more n more, whoever is dominating continues to do that more n more...

yes she lost her identity after coming sasural. All the time kitchen. Ma ko bura lag jaayega. Oh god can't she have her life. I think anandi in BV have understood that all this sasuraal stuff is complete nonsense. Most important for a human is his/her self respect so she is studying. But our akshara spoiled her life with these Dinos.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yup, agree with all of you'll. I have been waiting patiently for some growt h in the characters but there seems to be none. Every day is just more of the same. They pick up something good & seem to drop it with no resolution. Every track has had no meaningful solution, good ones ended too quickly or the boring ones just dragged endlessly.

Everyone learns something from their personal experiences but not Akshara. From day 1 at Singhania's to now all she has done is cry, apologize to one of the Singhania's be it the oldest or the youngest in the parivaar. What was she begging Naitik for in the precap? If she doesn't understand what the expectations are after 1-2yrs of living w/maa & company, what is she doing in that house?

During Shaurya's incident, didn't the mahaan maate tell Varsha to follow her brother? Why is she not doing the same? Why is she is forcing her husband to resolve this? What was the point of this track, just continue with DJ's manmaani? Is it necessary for the women to consult DJ even to congratulate the M's? What did the M's or Naksh do to deserve such third class treatment? Don't the women have any independent thinking? How hard is it to find out about Nikhil in a small town like Udaipur? Don't get me started with NandinišŸ˜”

Naksh will again put their detective caps to resolve Nishmi, then Mohini. What do they get out of it? More insults from Singhania's .....More taane from us...
How desperate I must be, I actually enjoy watching the Maheshwari's now, including papitašŸ˜²
Edited by FLGators - 13 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

Yup, agree with all of you'll. I have been waiting patiently for some growt h in the characters but there seems to be none. Every day is just more of the same. They pick up something good & seem to drop it with no resolution. Every track has had no meaningful solution, good ones ended too quickly or the boring ones just dragged endlessly.

Everyone learns something from their personal experiences but not Akshara. From day 1 at Singhania's to now all she has done is cry, apologize to one of the Singhania's be it the oldest or the youngest in the parivaar. What was she begging Naitik for in the precap? If she doesn't understand what the expectations are after 1-2yrs of living w/maa & company, what is she doing in that house?

During Shaurya's incident, didn't the mahaan maate tell Varsha to follow her brother? Why is she not doing the same? Why is she is forcing her husband to resolve this? What was the point of this track, just continue with DJ's manmaani? Is it necessary for the women to consult DJ even to congratulate the M's? What did the M's or Naksh do to deserve such third class treatment? Don't the women have any independent thinking? How hard is it to find out about Nikhil in a small town like Udaipur? Don't get me started with NandinišŸ˜”

Naksh will again put their detective caps to resolve Nishmi, then Mohini. What do they get out of it? More insults from Singhania's .....More taane from us...
How desperate I must be, I actually enjoy watching the Maheshwari's now, including papitašŸ˜²

me too.. had tears in my eyes when varsha took her baby...aaawwww  Nowdays the BEST acting comes from Shaurya..infact frm a very very long time he's acting very adorable..his role is also very very cute...

Sarita, this track is not over..it's not gonna be resolved so soon...woh dino hai, woh kabhi nahi jhukega...it's all natak for rashmi and nandini's sasural ppl..

precap was šŸ¤¢ kya karein akshara ka? why can't she enjoy the moment for a change? woh reh hi nahi sakti "bahu tum ye kardo , ye kya kar diya" sune bina...whats her problem when naitik has accepted division? uske parents nahi hai kya? her dukh is more than naitik's whoz seperated from his parents and sister? if she doesn't wanna celebrate, don't do it, sit in her room and cry..itni desperation dikha kar she's proving it to dino that they r jhelofying a punishment given to them by daddaji ! 
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree completely! I prefer watching Akshara's maayka scenes more than her sasural.. and its all Gayatri's fault
it is just not possible to live under same roof when people have a difference in ideologies..
since batwara.. nothing has changed except for the fact ki akshara ka kitchen alag hai.. otherwise.. whole day.. sab saath hi rehte hai.. akshara chamchagiri karne se baaz nhi aati hai.. gayitri use sunate nhi thakti hai.. watz the use of batwara then.??
till the time naitik-akshara won't leave the house.. nothing substantial will happen.. akshara's lifestyle can be changed only when she n naitik are living alone.. otherwise everythng wud be same.. obviously.. wen u r living under the same roof.. it does becum difficult to avoid each other.. expectations are always there..
then.. nature of akshara is such.. she can;t help but poke her nose in between every matter of the house.. even gayatri.. bahu ne munna ka dhyan nhi rakha.. bahu ne munna ko baasi khana diya.. gayatri is not even telling akshara ki she's wrong.. but just taunting her.. not even taunting her.. telling everyone else in the house ki bahu ne aise kar dia.. itni problem hai to bahu ko bolo na.. n wen she's justifying at least listen to her.. muje kuch nhi sunna bahu.. tumhare jo jee mein aata hai karo.. wat is this.?? why these double standards.?? either u tell her.. or let her do in watever way she wants.. wats the use of cribbing all the tym.??

moreover.. itz high tym akshara needs to set her priorities straight.. she needs to realise this fact ASAP ki chahe jo marzi kar le.. she'll not be able to impress gayatri.. n in the end.. it wud be only naitik who'll support her...