Tere Liye

Robindo shatters Taposh's happiness: TB - Page 2

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
other 9 epi's left and they want to show the Robi-Tapli' climax ? This is not TL Climax this is Robi-Tapli stoy climax, now also tey r concentrating on them ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm seriously sick of this bakwaas and only want to watch the show what is was for and for whom it's all abt TaAnu jodi pleaseeeeeeeeeee CVs.

like seriously what the hell man.....if it's isn't Ritesh it's Nupur or Robby's wife and Robby ruin things🥱

that taposh and molly get more scenes and storyline than the leads of the show.......like seriously what the monkey.

why why why couldn't they just give us good show for the sake of the little time we have left huh😔

shayeri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if u ol guys remember d tag line f d show ws dat circumstances around  separate them.......bt their love is unconditional.......one thing CVs havnt shown is d passionate love f Onu fr Taani.........i wish kuch or din ye show dikha...hw vl they finish d track within 13 days god only knows!!! kash ek baar SP apne fans ki baat sun lete.....
to unhe bohot duaii milti....

every1 knows dt d show hs 2 end 1 day....evry1 is angry bcs of d abrupt shut down of d show atleast dey cud have completed 1 year n wud have ended..........

plss god do some miracle...........dis show has actually left a lot of positive impact on me.........i just luv d show!!!!!! the whole story n everythin f d show evry1 in d show......
bhagii10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wait and see guys . whats happen. its unnecessary of tapoli track. but its of bt' serial know so dey do lik dis. 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Definitely gonna end on a bad note....if these CV's use their Extra ordinary  Uncommon sense.... 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
though i am a big rajat tokas fan & he is getting gud screenspace, but still i am also not happy with it. is it really neccessary to ruin robi's character like this???? this is only leading to a tragic ending for robi. at the end of the day ritesh is the main villain & roby's is just like an item number.so its better to end this parallel track bcoz its of no use. ðŸ˜­
shayeri thumbnail
To show Onu becoming dere has to b sumthin big happening....otherwise hw dey will show Onu goin mad....I know dat dere so less of TAanu scenes...atleast SP cn give a maha episode f TL.... n b4 makin onu mad may b they can show a beautiful Taanu scene fr a longer period with no one interrupting them...........pls CVs itna to fans k liye kar hi do.....v ol at d end want TAANU..no 1 else.....the track is goin fi9....bt show some extremely romantic taanu scenes..........

i request in behalf f ol d fans f Taanu....pls show sum romantic scenes....aise hi sab bohot udaas hai is show k end hone par...or udaas mat karo hume,.......plzzzz
shayeri thumbnail
plss evry1 demand for a maha episode in SP site...
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
one request to all the fans here. i have noticed tht whenever sum article on the parallel leads r published sum people give comments like, "who cares about robi???" etc. these comments honestly hurt us. the parallel leads r also imp. part of the show & they r also working hard.
rasha1500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the role of villain robi It's awesome
we are in 2011 and television roles full of evil, is not only good in the world, what is proportionate to the thinking of strange and old, even the villains have become victorious in the end
Yes, robi is evil but not so so much
he did not do any revenge because he is married and accepted Jonaki
I enjoy a lot watching robi only, which is a key element in the show