Pratigya

kya kriya kriya kriya lagakey rakhs hai

Posted: 13 years ago
kya kriya kriya kriya lagakey rakhs hai, faltu mein all time post filled with kiya kriya kriya , aahan arhan arahn

come on yaar there are other families also, pls stop being so boring

yesterdays most important topic was -  adarsh will be caught by Income tax officer

was he IT chap on duty who came with fake-bribery (Yet again emoployed by sajjan to do that fake bribery acting, so adash will get caught and sajjan take the pride of releasing him on his power etc etc )

oh my god shamu will have heart attacaak, and may be sajjan singhs chaal will be revealed. this is most imporatnt in yesterday episode. and for that matter Dadi wil always bloody live longer pain in sax family shiveering chins all the time interfering

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

kya kriya kriya kriya lagakey rakhs hai, faltu mein all time post filled with kiya kriya kriya , aahan arhan arahn

come on yaar there are other families also, pls stop being so boring

yesterdays most important topic was -  adarsh will be caught by Income tax officer

was he IT chap on duty who came with fake-bribery (Yet again emoployed by sajjan to do that fake bribery acting, so adash will get caught and sajjan take the pride of releasing him on his power etc etc )

oh my god shamu will have heart attacaak, and may be sajjan singhs chaal will be revealed. this is most imporatnt in yesterday episode. and for that matter Dadi wil always bloody live longer pain in sax family shiveering chins all the time interfering

Thanks for sharing your thougts 😊
everyone has like and dislike characters.
if  most ppl like kriya and Arhaan so,  they will write for kriya and Arhaan  it's not faltu dear
yeh pyar hay fans kaa  jinki vajah say kriya  ,Arhaan super hit hay  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar kriya are the neev of this serial....other all fillers....who will care about the fillers....😆
yaar agree all that filler non filler but without filler like sajjan , thakurain, kesar and shakti great cating

both bloody kriya will be DEAD....Yes with all due respect it is pratigyas story what woman does, slow and steady improvement, fight for rights, yes and it is maannn kee  awaz pratigya

it is not pyar kee awaaz
if you say others filler than krishna also filler

kyon kee here it should be only pratz pratz pratz

but i feel forum dead, full kachar bhaar bharr ke rakhs hai
krutz, pratz, kriya, arhan, gaur, chor, fore, fhalana fhalan all bloody kriya bheel puri... sheee its disgusting and boring

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya taira tazkara kary her koi.....
Ya mujh sa koi guftugo na kary...
Krishna krishna krishna....mun ki awaz krishna....:)
Me watch MKAP only 4 Arhaan Babu so i want 2 talk only abt him...
U can also discuss anyone u like as we all r da memberz and hav equal rights...okzzzz:)
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
we all lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve kriya..................kriya rox!!!!..........they r the best n no one can beat them........................three cheers for kriya!!!!!!!!!!