Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

hey just came to my mind -NAAG DEV  haii na rapchik
                                                                                                                                            Saach mooch rapchik....this can come to ur brain only ..πŸ˜‰...now let me laugh a bit.....  
Awesome picture Sanjh  [ just maaneet ] . Thanks  Sanjh for the picture....................
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Awesome picture Sanjh  [ just maaneet ] . Thanks  Sanjh for the picture....................
not good ha mere NAAG DEV ka kya hoga
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Saach mooch rapchik....this can come to ur brain only ..πŸ˜‰...now let me laugh a bit.....  
me still laughing and thinking abt naag panchami
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Thanks for the pics and the equally good quotation..........
ps tu really Sangram pe lattu hai na????(2nd last pic)

Hi! Khushi...First let me thanx to Sanjh and bobby for last two rofl pics.......me too liked your fav one anni n naag.......Khushi yesterday when I saw your comment on Sanjh's post I wrote something on it but I think you've missed it........actually I wrote detailed story of GF condition after TIP TIP...........can you not see on Sanjh,Bobby post everybody is out of control seeing those maaneet's hot pic...........but I must say maaneet have remarkably performed so well that I cant find any word to match them.......in last few epi they are simply  brilliant.............

looks like whole world burden on his shoulders😑

Yeh dekho biggest Fakester on the planet.........isko koi job dilavo yaar 😑

Originally posted by LuvScooby

Yeh dekho biggest Fakester on the planet.........isko koi job dilavo yaar 😑

gaziabad bhejoooooo jaldi
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Hi! Khushi...First let me thanx to Sanjh and bobby for last two rofl pics.......me too liked your fav one anni n naag.......Khushi yesterday when I saw your comment on Sanjh's post I wrote something on it but I think you've missed it........actually I wrote detailed story of GF condition after TIP TIP...........can you not see on Sanjh,Bobby post everybody is out of control seeing those maaneet's hot pic...........but I must say maaneet have remarkably performed so well that I cant find any word to match them.......in last few epi they are simply  brilliant.............
ya tazeen its time for action for cv's and presently all seems going absolutely mindblowing
Be close to some one who makes you happy
But be closer to someone who can't be happy without you.
   SANJH LOVED YOUR QOUTE DEAR.........
Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago

gaziabad bhejoooooo jaldi
IS that the place where fire happened Sanjh???????????/ if yes then he better go there bohat kaam hai karney ko wahan charity ke aur gunahoon ka repent bhi ho jaey shayad..........but scooby gave the post in KC as ADVISOR TO MD hai na scooby  remember when we were discussing TIP TIP on SANJH's n bobby's post.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰