•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY guys,,,JUZ IMAGINE...its holi celebration in MODI FAMILY HOUSE>>>EVERYONE CELEBRATING........rashi and jigar...having fun throwing the colours at eachother...kokil...hetal kaki....the FIL all...and nani...all having masti!!!!!!!>>>>then comes my beautiful part....gopi wearing this beautiful...shiny white sari....her hear let down........ahem wearing matching white salwar(i am not sure haha sorry)>>>>of cos looking hot!!!!!and sizzling!!!!!!!....then the modi family having a game of drinking the lasi???SORRY GUYS not sure what drink it is....called...well the "Drink"...whereby all the modi men are drinking...having game who drinks the most...and our ahem wins the game...he is like being drug!!!>>>>laughing and enjoying his time..and that TOO WITH GOPI>>>>>lets juz say he made gopi drink tooo...hahahaha nd they both r like drug...and u know whar comes next....is their night alone!~!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha well ahem gets romantic with gopi!!!!!!!!!!!!!....the rest u guys should know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hhahahahaha JUZ IMAGINE WHAT IF THIS really happens!!!!!!!!! WHAta twist in the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!
day-dreaming...hahahaha...lets seešŸ¤£

I am in LaLa land   Dreaming it will happen