Posted: 13 years ago

Somy Ali returns to Salman Khan

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Somy-Ali-returns-to-Salman-Khan/articleshow/7717842.cms
BHARATI DUBEY AND KUNAL M SHAH , MUMBAI MIRROR | Mar 16, 2011, 03.37pm IST

Tags:somy ali|Salman Khan|Bollywood
Salman-Somy in happier times More Pics
Salman Khan and the entire unit of his forthcoming film Ready returned home on Tuesday morning after a 40-day schedule in Bangkok. And with them came the big news:

There's a new woman in the star's life. Or rather, she has made a comeback in the star's life.

Fed up going back and forth with Katrina, it seems Sallu is giving his old love a second chance. somy ali with whom he shares old passions and an abiding friendship joined the star during the last leg of the shoot, much to the unitwallahs bemusement.

Salman at the airport on Tuesday morning returning from Bangkok. While the rest of the crew stayed at Hotel Sukumvit, Sallu and Somy stayed at the luxurious Hotel Landmark.

Ali, who is based in the United States, arrived in Bangkok end of February and stayed on till the star's return to Mumbai.

"She and Salman spent a lot of time together after the day's shoot would get over. They were seen shopping in various places in Bangkok and looked happy and comfortable like two people who have been with each other for many years," a source from Bangkok confirmed.

"All through her stay Salman was very protective of Somy. She did not come on the sets but he was with her all the time after the shoot.

They were quiet discreet, he didn't want to be in the public eye," he added.

The thirty-something Somy Ali shares a unique relationship with the tempestuous star.

Though they split up after a couple of years back in the Nineties, and Salman once famously poured cola over her head, the two have remained firm friends. Whenever Salman goes to US, he meets Somy. He spent some time with her during his world tour in 2008 as well.

With Somy when he was seeing her in the '90sSomy is probably the only woman in his life who has managed to remain friends and someone Salman looks up to. She is Salman's friend and confidante. He would never hear anything against her," revealed the same source who refused to go on-record.

Ali, after her brief and unremarkable film career returned to the US where she got involved in charity endeavours and launched a campaign called Human Being in 2007.

Few years later when Sallu launched his own NGO, he decided to take a cue from her and called it Being Human.

Somy also runs a clothing line So-Me Designs that funds her non-profit-organisation No More Tears Inc.

With so much in common between them and old embers stirring to life again, could it be that India's best-known bachelor boy is thinking of settling down?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maybe this is why Aamir talked about Salman getting married soon?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG REALLY? I'll be happy lol he looked awesome with her as well :D
if this is true then im happy for salman.. he needs someone who will stand by his side and know him and understand him. 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG if this is true (probs not) then I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for Salman!!!!!
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

OMG if this is true (probs not) then I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for Salman!!!!!

i know katforeva y  r u so happy .......if salman gets married to somy ali then kat ka raasta saaf ho jaayega biru se shaadi karne ke liye............😉
I never knew who she was....googled some pics....she is quite good looking.

Go for it, Salman...but please treat your new girlfriend/wife better this time.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stars4u

i know katforeva y  r u so happy .......if salman gets married to somy ali then kat ka raasta saaf ho jaayega biru se shaadi karne ke liye............😉

So I can't have my own opinion? What a forum 🥱