Phulwa

Shankar enters :15th MARCH W.U

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

PHULWA 15th March W.U

The goons of Thakur drops the body (he is not dead)of Chunni's father where Mangroo's family and other villagers come and shocked to see his condition .One person from that crowd says that if from now on any one tries to do something against the thakur's , his/hers condition will be like this…

Imarati says we should not be frightened, when we are in fear and distress, they get their motivation.

Thakurs are eating banana and insulting Lakhiya when Chote thakur thinks that the villagers will be frightened seeing Chunni's father's condition .But they did not know that villagers are angry with them so much and they joined their hands and are in front of their home. They demand their lands from thakurs .The bade thakur says he will inform everyone about it on the day of Holi .

In Mangroo's home all of them and Chunni's family are having food, when Phulwa comes and informs them about villagers and Thakur's conversation.

ANGAD HASIJA's Entry as Shankar

A man bare chest and wearing a white dhoti is shown sitting in a lonely place and two men are making him bath with milk. The face of him is not shown. His hugly build body is shown from various angle and a musk of Raavan is shown as the man symbolizes Evil Raavan .

Chote thakur is very angry and wants to kill Phulwa and her family by gun.  But Bade Thakur says that there is a one person who is more dangerous than fire. and Angad is shown doing some puja with agnikunda. One man is shown been beaten by Angad and his face is shown. His name is Shankar. He gets a phone call . They have some conversation

Phulwa and Chunni with babu are making preparations for holi when Lakhiya arrives drunk and threats them that this holi their life will be changed.

My Take

I am not liking the show at all, Junior artists shown in the show are pathetic , This show is too much of drama. I cannot connect with any of the characters.

Angad's entry was grand, he looked really masculine .By his voice lacks the power .Anyways Show will get more trps now.

I  am going to skip seeing the show until they show more emotional scenes than melodramatic craps.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update pia... 

am not liking the show either...  its now so far from reality... no matter how much i try to relate, i am just not able to... there might be ppl who can....  but things they show these days sounds so unreasonable to me...  me too will jump back in when theres some real thing happening... other than this useless melodrama... yes, i dont say such things dont happen....  but they could have easily done the cycle race in half an episode... and they dragged n dragged...  may be someday, they'll come back with a moving story...  waiting for tht day

Edited by sudss - 13 years ago