Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: monty22

thank you so much kriti  . i m happy for hiten & gauri..😊 hiten is busy in his restaurant buisness.....& gauri busy in painting....i guess i have to wait so much to see hiten gauri again on screen ........😆

Ur welcome Monty 😳  😳 😳 Even i like both of them 😳 😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
I know Roadies banna itna aasan nahin hai 🤣 🤣
nyctophilia thumbnail
CIDs chase in semi-urban cities

After tasting success with Super Villain series,Sonys CID is going to kick-start a new series called The Chase.In the upcoming series ACP Pradyuman,Senior Inspector Abijeet and Inspector Daya nab the culprits using innovative methods.The CID cops will chase murderers in three different cities,namely Pune,Kolhapur and Aurangabad and will solve the big murder mysteries of Maharashtra.The search will not be confined to police stations only but will be taken through the local markets,shopping malls,famous landmarks,jungles,temples and even the small bylanes.This is the first time in the history of CID that the local public will support the cops to crack the cases.Talking about the series,ShivajiSatam aka ACP Pradyuman says,We have shot in Pune and will soon leave for Aurangabad and Kolhapur.The experience of shooting with the local public has been amazing as you come to know how well are you faring.The love and popularity from our viewers has been beyond our understanding and expectation.At times,it can difficult to handle the crowd but it makes you realise how much they love you. Watch the team at work on Friday,March 18 at 10 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

BEWARE CRIMINALS: The CID Team

nyctophilia thumbnail
Whats the secret behind Kishwers glow

Tanya Datta

Kishwer Merchant looks very happy these days and her social networking site almost seems to indicate that theres something happening in her life.Well,is the girl in love again
No,no.. no such thing, she tells us.Kishwer was seeing actor Hiten Paintal and after their breakup she did go through her share of lows.But now she seems to have put it all behind her.But theres no man in her life,she insists.In fact,Im having a lot of fun with my girlfriends.We had a blast when we went to Bangkok for New Year.Apart from that we like to go out often,catch up on movies,shopping etc.Its great fun chilling out with your bunch of friends and thats why perhaps Im looking so happy, says the actress,whos currently seen in Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani.Whoever said women needed men to be happy

ON A HIGH: Kishwer Merchant

nyctophilia thumbnail
We are at peace... and very happy

Anup Soni and Juhi Babbar,who tied the knot on Monday,have been quiet about their relationship so far.The two open up to Roshni K Olivera...

The telly industry was buzzing on Monday with news of Anup Soni and Juhi Babbars wedding.Yes,the couple quietly tied the knot in the presence of immediate family.I am at peace and very happy, Anup told Bombay Times,a few hours after the wedding.
Anup chose to keep a low-profile the whole of last year,during which there were reports of his messy divorce (from wife Ritu).The divorce came through in March 2010 and there were reports in the media in June! So much was written against me,but I did not want to speak.I just believe in one thing,What people have to think,they will.What I think is what really matters at the end of the day, he says.
Juhi,who was married to filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar,separated a couple of years ago.Anup and she have known each other for many years now and she says,He is an amazing person.We have gone through various stages of knowing each other... we were acquaintances,then we became friends when we did a play together and somewhere much later,we got closer.We chose to be quiet because we both werent sure what to say.We didnt know where we were headed to even after Anups divorce.
But,the past few months made their bond stronger,she says.And we felt the best thing we could do to ourselves was to be together. Adds Anup,I think its the circumstances in our lives that brought us closer.Recently when we were convinced about our compatibility and how well we understood each other well,we decided to tie the knot.
Anup has two children from his first marriage.Juhi,who has met them in the past,says,The kids are adorable.They are his children and he loves them very much.I love him and I will naturally love his children too. The couples just left for Golden Temple,but will be back in Mumbai soon.But there are no immediate honeymoon plans.Both of us are very busy with our work,so theres no honeymoon planned yet.Besides,we have the rest of our lives now for our honeymoon, smiles Juhi.

Juhi Babbar

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

happy holi everyone

have fun

norzar
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi norzar ðŸ¤—