Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ChaiWithMyCuteDoctor - Page 92

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kritishah3

Fans gift skirts to Deepika

Deepika Padukone gets unusual gifts from fans. Feels it is a reaction to her raunchy item number

Deepika Padukone gets fan mail delivered to her house on a daily basis. Most of it consists of soft toys, chocolates and greeting cards from fans professing their love for her.

However, this time when she returned from her Aarakshan shoot in Bhopal, the actress was shocked to see nine skirts sent to her! This is the first time she has got such gifts.

Different place

A source reveals, "Usually her fan mail is kept in a separate room. So whenever she comes back from outdoor shoots, she personally sits and reads through each one.

There are times when she's replied to her fan's letters as well. But nothing prepared her for nine skirts!"

The length of the skirts vary. "Some are extremely long, while others are short.  She feels these are reactions to her Dum Maro Dum item number.

Cover-up

While some fans might have liked her sexy look, others want her covered up. The lyrics in the song also refer to the skirt (Aaj mere liye chair khich raha hai, kal meri skirt khichega. Khichega ki nahi?).

Deepika reacts, "I've just come home. It has just hit me it's all because of Dum Maaro Dum."

ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HOLI HAI!

Hrithik,Katrina and gang played Holi in Spain

Bina Trivedi

Its Holi tomorrow,but the team of Zoya Akhtars Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (releasing on June 24) have already celebrated.The team tells us how they indulged in their own round of fun by participating in the festival of Tomatina in Spain.Tomatina,an annual Spanish festival,is similar to Holi except that the Spaniards throw ripened tomatoes instead of colour at each other.
A unit hand informs that Hrithik,Abhay,Farhan,Katrina and Adriana threw tons of tomatoes at each other and had a field day smearing 24 tonnes of tomato puree.Says Zoya,Tomatina in Spain is a festival closest to our Holi.The energy is infectious.We had a blast shooting this sequence,but it was a logistical nightmare for the producer as we shot in the actual location where the festival takes place.We had to shut the town down,but the residents of Bunyol were very accomodating. Producer Ritesh Sidhwani recalls how he had to call for some 16 tonnes of tomatoes from Portugal,as the tomatoes in Spain were not ripe.

WHAT FUN: Adriana,Farhan Akhtar,Hrithik Roshan,Katrina Kaif and Abhay Deol

happy holi nikammiyoon. take care =)

gtg.. too much work
monty22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evanescence

happy holi nikammiyoon. take care =)

gtg.. too much work

shakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
happy holi..........🥳 ðŸ¥³
nyctophilia thumbnail
Happy holi to u too Shak 🤗  🤗  🤗Bye take care 🤗
nyctophilia thumbnail
I was prepared for the worst during my exhibition

Television actress Gauri Pradhan talks about her artistic leanings to Neha Maheshwri

Every child is born an artist but not everyone is able pursue and hone the talent as they grow up.Gauri Pradhan Tejwani always had the creative bent and as a child won many awards in painting.However,this form of art took a backseat as the stunning beauty took to modeling and acting.With creativity in her genes,painting was something she couldnt keep herself away for a long time.And the bug bit her again and this time its sting was ever lasting.Gauri got back to painting four years ago and is enjoying every bit of it.I do porcelain painting.I learned about this form after reading an article in a newspaper following which I checked about it on the internet and enrolled myself in it.We recently had a group exhibition and we were prepared for both good and bad.We would have been happy even if we had not sold a single item but to my surprise I was sold out.The response was overwhelming.I am going to paint for my friends and family and am now planning to paint small furniture pieces for them.
Compliments keep raining on the actress in both cash and kind but like any other artist what encourages her more are the words of appreciation from her husband Hiten tejwani and her teacher Sangita Shetty Chowhan.The compliments that really matter to me come from my husband and teacher.We are not allowed to criticise our work in the class.Only my teacher is allowed to criticise us.However,the best part is that she never criticises us but always corrects us,says she.Gauris next planning to get into interior designing too.Another step in the art world.

Gauri Pradhan showcasing her paintings on porcelain

nyctophilia thumbnail

Boys get waxed!

Roadies is known for its wackiest and never thought of tasks,but in no way in their wildest imagination were the boys of Roadies season 8 prepared for this! Tonight on the third episode of the show,in the immunity task the boys will have to go through a brazilian wax! Yes,you heard that right.In this task each boy is supposed to pair up with a girl,where the girls would be quizzed and for every wrong answer the boys would have to get themselves waxed in order to sustain the pairs chances of winning the immunity.
Now here is the twist,as if going through the pain was not enough,to rub salt on their excruciating wound was the fact that the special person who was assigned to wax the guysis gay! Painful as it may sound,but this was probably the most taxing task for the guys on Roadies as they had to go through their worst nightmare of not only getting brazilian waxed but also from the person who was busy checking them out !
This game is not for mamas boysthe guys had to swallow their pride and perform the appalling task,but how many did perform well and managed to avoid the gay touch is yet to be seen! Watch them scream in pain on MTV Hero Honda Roadies 8- Shortcut to Hell,tonight at 7 pm on MTV.

BACH KE REHNA: Ranvijay in the show

🤣 🤣 Oh Poor Boys 🤣
nyctophilia thumbnail
What a celebration!

For the first time the entire starcast of various SAB TV shows like Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma,etc.got together and celebrated the occasion of Holika Dahan.All the actors of SAB TV came together to join in the festivities.The entire atmosphere was filled with excitement as the stars were unwinding and enjoying these memorable moments.
Speaking on the occasion,Anooj Kapoor,Executive Vice President & Business Head of the channel said,Holi is a festival of fun and togetherness.In order to keep up with the festive spirit,we decided to invite everyone to come and celebrate these colorful festivities at the onset of Holika Dahan.

COLOURFUN : The actors from SAB TV bond over Holi

monty22 thumbnail

I was prepared for the worst during my exhibition

Television actress Gauri Pradhan talks about her artistic leanings to Neha Maheshwri

Every child is born an artist but not everyone is able pursue and hone the talent as they grow up.Gauri Pradhan Tejwani always had the creative bent and as a child won many awards in painting.However,this form of art took a backseat as the stunning beauty took to modeling and acting.With creativity in her genes,painting was something she couldnt keep herself away for a long time.And the bug bit her again and this time its sting was ever lasting.Gauri got back to painting four years ago and is enjoying every bit of it.I do porcelain painting.I learned about this form after reading an article in a newspaper following which I checked about it on the internet and enrolled myself in it.We recently had a group exhibition and we were prepared for both good and bad.We would have been happy even if we had not sold a single item but to my surprise I was sold out.The response was overwhelming.I am going to paint for my friends and family and am now planning to paint small furniture pieces for them.
Compliments keep raining on the actress in both cash and kind but like any other artist what encourages her more are the words of appreciation from her husband Hiten tejwani and her teacher Sangita Shetty Chowhan.The compliments that really matter to me come from my husband and teacher.We are not allowed to criticise our work in the class.Only my teacher is allowed to criticise us.However,the best part is that she never criticises us but always corrects us,says she.Gauris next planning to get into interior designing too.Another step in the art world.

Gauri Pradhan showcasing her paintings on porcelain

thank you so much kriti  . i m happy for hiten & gauri..😊 hiten is busy in his restaurant buisness.....& gauri busy in painting....i guess i have to wait so much to see hiten gauri again on screen ........😆
monty22 thumbnail

Boys get waxed!

Roadies is known for its wackiest and never thought of tasks,but in no way in their wildest imagination were the boys of Roadies season 8 prepared for this! Tonight on the third episode of the show,in the immunity task the boys will have to go through a brazilian wax! Yes,you heard that right.In this task each boy is supposed to pair up with a girl,where the girls would be quizzed and for every wrong answer the boys would have to get themselves waxed in order to sustain the pairs chances of winning the immunity.
Now here is the twist,as if going through the pain was not enough,to rub salt on their excruciating wound was the fact that the special person who was assigned to wax the guysis gay! Painful as it may sound,but this was probably the most taxing task for the guys on Roadies as they had to go through their worst nightmare of not only getting brazilian waxed but also from the person who was busy checking them out !
This game is not for mamas boysthe guys had to swallow their pride and perform the appalling task,but how many did perform well and managed to avoid the gay touch is yet to be seen! Watch them scream in pain on MTV Hero Honda Roadies 8- Shortcut to Hell,tonight at 7 pm on MTV.

BACH KE REHNA: Ranvijay in the show

🤣 🤣 Oh Poor Boys 🤣

ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ rodies banna itna aasan nahin hota........🤣