Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ChaiWithMyCuteDoctor - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
No yaar akriti was not fake if she was she would have said some thing  like Yashita did today in the part where they speak about their actions and reactions . Yashita said she just wanted to get close to dushyant to have one guy on her side . Akriti never said anything like that . She always had kind words for Ashish . She was just very angry when Ashish said ILY to Archana and she has a right to
Ashish knew Akriti liked him and proposing Archana in front of her hurt her inside which came out through words.
Link to next thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640278

Me going🤗🤗

Happy Holi🤗🤗

Keep spamming🤣🤣
If akriti was fake instead of crying she would have made a face and said something really bitchy like the others do . Take joanna and Mohit for example . During splitsvilla they were so in love but after splitsvilla mohit left joanna 
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Link to next thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640278

Me going🤗🤗

Happy Holi🤗🤗

Keep spamming🤣🤣
Bye Shru di🤗
happy holi🤗
i am so excited i love holi😃
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Dimple also had attitude but I will choose her over Archana🤔

i will also chose her over Archana😆😆
it was very stupid of Aashish to dump her
he is out because he trusted the wrong person😕 may be Archana like him but asking to prove it was wrong and they were there to play a game so Aashish should have kept Dimple and Aakriti instead of Archana😆
Originally posted by reshusaluja

i will also chose her over Archana😆😆
it was very stupid of Aashish to dump her
he is out because he trusted the wrong person😕 may be Archana like him but asking to prove it was wrong and they were there to play a game so Aashish should have kept Dimple and Aakriti instead of Archana😆
and doesnt Archana understand its a game you need supporters . Archana made him dump the only supporters he said . Too bad for her 
Originally posted by Pragzie

If akriti was fake instead of crying she would have made a face and said something really bitchy like the others do . Take joanna and Mohit for example . During splitsvilla they were so in love but after splitsvilla mohit left joanna 

joana was serious there and Mohit was just playing that was so mean

and doesnt Archana understand its a game you need supporters . Archana made him dump the only supporters he said . Too bad for her 

i know isliye to bola andha pyaar 🤣🤣

Less said about Mohit it would be better. That reminds me of article published on how SV contestant slept with show organizers/participants to win the show🤔