Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ChaiWithMyCuteDoctor - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
bed time - gnite everyone!
Hello Shruti ............
Siddharth frames Piya

Though Siddharth's (Siddhant Karnick) plan to turn Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) against Abhay (Vivian D'sena) failed, he is hell bent on driving a wedge between the two.

More on Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Armed with a new plan, Siddharth has now used Tanushree for his treacherous means.

He coaxed Tanushree aka T to trap Piya by planting a chit in her bag and framing her for cheating in exams. Siddharth knows Tanushree has put the plan in motion. Now, in the upcoming episode, he will give Piya a helping hand when she will be caught and will be in deep trouble.

A StarOne.in source reveals, "In tonight's episode, Piya will get caught by the Principal for cheating. She will be shocked and cry foul, but no one will pay attention to her. Abhay will be unable to help her too. That's when Siddharth, who is a trustee of her college, will save her. Siddharth's plan to put her in a fix, and later march in and pretend to save her, will be a success. Piya will now start looking up to him in admiration and gratitude. She will begin to think of him as a wonderful person. Siddharth will be glad that Step One of his plan to lure Piya away from Abhay worked."

We spoke to Siddharth, who told us that, "Yes, I have trapped three ladies ' T,Piya ,and Panchi. Now, my next move will be to gain the trust and goodwill of Piya by giving her a chance to sit for the exams even after being caught.I have become a trustee of the Mount College to keep an eye of Piya's moves. This time, there won't be any physical harm, but just a mental game I am going play. Not only this, I will try to create a distance between Abhay and Piya." He also reveals, "T will trap Piya in exams by accusing her of cheating, and then, I will save her being the trustee of the college."

We also spoke to Abhay, who says, "I am going save Piya from Siddharth's clutches, as I know his evil intentions. I love Piya a lot, and this time, he will have to pay for his deeds. He does not know the power of love."

Piya was unavailable for comment.

Will Siddharth succeed in his ultimate evil plan? Will he be able to poison Piya's mind against Abhay?

For the next exciting twist in this visceral love story, keep watching Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/1478/siddharth-frames-piya.aspx

DJ Shruuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Im not sleepy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The serial is getting interesting with Sid coming into the picture

Hey Sidra .............. how come not sleep ........ how late is it there
Originally posted by *Shruti*

We also spoke to Abhay, who says, "I am going save Piya from Siddharth's clutches, as I know his evil intentions. I love Piya a lot, and this time, he will have to pay for his deeds. He does not know the power of love."

all that in bold red especially the He does not know the power of love part sound so childish.
hey DJ - its 2am now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have insomnia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shru, DJ and SidraπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by sidra2007

hey DJ - its 2am now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have insomnia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

then you are still ok........ me at times sleep by 3-4 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Angel