Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ChaiWithMyCuteDoctor - Page 51

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Monty - less that 2 months!! 🥳🥳🥳

and you still dont have ur wedding outfit ? 😲 - isnt that the first thing people buy??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

Pragu, Montu 🤗🤗🤗

whats up guys!!

sidra  ðŸ¤— 
i was dicussing about marriage shopping......😆 it will never end............😆
Sid.H thumbnail
Byebye Pragu!!  🤗

@Montu - omg i love weddings! are you going to have a traditional _______ wedding (fill in the blank: punabi, gujju, maharastran, etc 🤔)!!!

and what color are you gonna wear?
monty22 thumbnail

Monty - less that 2 months!! 🥳🥳🥳

and you still dont have ur wedding outfit ? 😲 - isnt that the first thing people buy??

yup ppl generally buy first that ...😳
 but i m waiting for new collection of bridal wear which will come in market  after holi...........😕 other outfits for other ceremony r done. ðŸ˜Š
Sid.H thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monty22

yup ppl generally buy first that ...😳

but i m waiting for new collection of bridal wear which will come in market  after holi...........😕 other outfits for other ceremony r done. ðŸ˜Š

aww thats so exciting!! Yea so Holi is this weekend then ur off to choose ur wedding outfit! aww i am so excited for you! 🥳🥳

2 years back really close friend of mine got married - it was so much fun!!! Being the saali has so many perks 😎
monty22 thumbnail

Byebye Pragu!!  🤗

@Montu - omg i love weddings! are you going to have a traditional _______ wedding (fill in the blank: punabi, gujju, maharastran, etc 🤔)!!!

and what color are you gonna wear?

i m going to have treditional gujju wedding ðŸ˜Š acc. to tradition  we gujju wear panetar  saree ... that saree r in white & red colour combo.....😳 

but i m going to wear lehnga choli which will be in red color......😊 because after wedding bride have to wear saree which was given by sauraal...so i decided to wear lehnga choli.....😳
monty22 thumbnail

aww thats so exciting!! Yea so Holi is this weekend then ur off to choose ur wedding outfit! aww i am so excited for you! 🥳🥳

2 years back really close friend of mine got married - it was so much fun!!! Being the saali has so many perks 😎

i m  excited......but nervous too......😆
i had always fun in marriages of mine friends, cousins..........i love wedding 's all ceremony specially sangeet - dance ceremony... girls 's fav ceremony.... 
Sid.H thumbnail
Montu - ur gujju - ur part of Arpus gukku amplifier gang.... 😆😆😆

but thats so exciting - so you get both lehnga and saree duing ur wedding..Congats once again - u'll be an awesome bride!! we'll miss you when ur off getting married ðŸ¤—
Sid.H thumbnail
yea sangeet is awesome - well for us sangeet and mehndi are the same day thing - but we messed with the boys and of course dancing. we danced on a punjabi mix - and also brought my friend to the mehndi cermony with a little dance on the old punjabi folk song mehndi ni mehndi- and then the real party started - aka the DJ 😆

Sid.H thumbnail
hey i posted this a few pages back - while spamming - did you see this

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣