Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Farah look at some people😉der idol the Great tapori ne poora Mooh kala karaa liya😉😆phir bhi they have guts to laugh🤣🤣🤣bechari tapori😭fans bhi sachey naa miley😭😉🤣

arre rahul saara vee     ya ka payyar gaya , now they want tappu to leave veer , kahaan gaya tappu ka veer ke liye amar prem
ab veer mein problem hain toh bye bye😆😆
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good coz only Joke of century can make people in crisis laugh😉🤣

who is in crisis????????omg why will this stupid show bring any crisis in our lives🤢.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

🤣 waisye i feeel bad rahul. nothing is going in vee-ya way.. now icing on the cake is that ichcha will expose tappu this time and the promo where she uthaofy a kasam in front of the fire that she will expose this fraud tappu..😍

this will be tooo much too handle!
Aurora. thumbnail

Farah look at some people😉der idol the Great tapori ne poora Mooh kala karaa liya😉😆phir bhi they have guts to laugh🤣🤣🤣bechari tapori😭fans bhi sachey naa miley😭😉🤣

you mean we should stop laughing and go into depression just because the storyline in a crappy soap is not going our  way.thanks for giving me another dose of laughter🤣🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

who is in crisis????????omg why will this stupid show bring any crisis in our lives🤢.

OMG😉have a look at ur heaven or whatever😆Ohh my dear sanyaa plz dont leave😭😆these cvs are ruining our Vee..yaa😭😆Ohh god i m too disgusted with these people calling it rape😭😆it seems u r under a very severe crisis😉but i dint knew all this is natak and even u dont care abt tapori🤣🤣🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

you mean we should stop laughing and go into depression just because the storyline in a crappy soap is not going our  way.thanks for giving me another dose of laughter🤣🤣

Ohh my dear Goodness graciousCryCryCryour vee...yaa is being ruinedCryCryCryi cant stand this forum with disgusted talks of tapori rapeCryCryCry🤣🤣🤣ohh dear pls take a lot of laugter dose bcoz ur condition seems similar to Munnabhai wala asthana who laughs a lot in times of crisisCry🤣🤣🤣
Aurora. thumbnail

OMG😉have a look at ur heaven or whatever😆Ohh my dear sanyaa plz dont leave😭😆these cvs are ruining our Vee..yaa😭😆Ohh god i m too disgusted with these people calling it rape😭😆it seems u r under a very severe crisis😉but i dint knew all this is natak and even u dont care abt tapori🤣🤣🤣

listen rahul i watch this show for entertainment and the twist and turns no longer affect my life.but yes i don't want to end up having an headache after half an hour,thats the reason we are upset with the track.my association with the show is limited to the discussions on IF.
and about sanaya,she is my friend i am sure even u will be upset if one of your friends leaves the forum and you can no longer interact with them.
about tapu yes i want to see her happy in the show but that does'nt mean that she is a part of my life and i will be shattered and upset if the track dos not go my way.
its just a show why the hell will it affect my personal life.
hppppp thumbnail
Its a super hilarious track.....hum to hasenge!!😆

First everyone is going crazy with daaktari jaanch...because Veer Iccha havent started making babies in like first 3 months of marriage!😆 😆....(Are all young couples hearing their DEADLINES for making babies loud and clear through Uttaran creatives?--Instead of getting a "Daaktari Salaah" for contraception......please get a "Daaktari Jaanch" for fertility issues in case you haven't met your target bang within three months of your marriage.....)...😆....

And WE really want Tapasya to drop Veer like a hot potato.......bhaad mei gayaa Amar Prem.....usay aur uskaa paagal parivaar dekh kar she should have ran away long back to save her life!!...I hope she leaves him NOW...der aaye durust aaye......there isn't a dearth of "fertile" men with thhodaa saa brains for her!!😳😆😆
😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

listen rahul i watch this show for entertainment and the twist and turns no longer affect my life.but yes i don't want to end up having an headache after half an hour,thats the reason we are upset with the track.my association with the show is limited to the discussions on IF.
and about sanaya,she is my friend i am sure even u will be upset if one of your friends leaves the forum and you can no longer interact with them.
about tapu yes i want to see her happy in the show but that does'nt mean that she is a part of my life and i will be shattered and upset if the track dos not go my way.
its just a show why the hell will it affect my personal life.

see u urself agreeing it used to affect ur life😆now how wud i know u just changed 5 mins back😉😆
sonali_dg thumbnail

Ohh my dear Goodness gracious😭😭😭our vee...yaa is being ruined😭😭😭i cant stand this forum with disgusted talks of tapori rape😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣ohh dear pls take a lot of laugter dose bcoz ur condition seems similar to Munnabhai wala asthana who laughs a lot in times of crisis😭🤣🤣🤣

Rahulll!!!🤣🤣🤣 Kya perfect kaha!!