Chand par pyaar - indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chand Par Pyaar

Viewers of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein on STAR Plus witnessed the Sood family's grand Holi celebration in yesterday's episode with the entire family boogeying to the popular number "Holi Khele Raghubeera".

The family had a ball shooting for the sequence. Kinshuk "Viren" Mahajan says, "It was extremely hot but the song was so nice that we forgot everything and just got into celebration mode. Normally, I don't like celebrating Holi but I couldn't stop myself after seeing everyone around me having so much fun." He adds, laughing, "All of us also enjoyed drinking bhang!"

Nivedita aka Neha Sargam adds, "It was nice to see the family having fun together. The song sequence is shot beautifully and I hope the viewers enjoyed watching it."

The grandeur of the episode ended with a shocker. Nivedita announced that she plans to return to her maternal home. A Starplus.in source reveals, "Viren hasn't yet realized that he loves Nivedita. He's thankful to her for everything she's done. Once Nivedita leaves the house, he will feel that it is his duty to bring her back. He will attempt to talk to her but Keshav and Dadi will ask him to leave her alone. They feel he never keeps his word and has only given Nivedita unhappiness. Even Nivedita will clearly tell him that she doesn't intend to return. Later, a Sood family member will play an important role in making Viren realise that he has fallen in love with Nivedita. The realisation though, will happen over a period of time."

Viren says, "Nivedita's decision to leave the house came as a shock to all of us. I don't know why she's leaving and hope she changes her mind and returns."

Will Nivedita return to the Sood house? Will Viren realise his love for Nivedita? Who will bring Nivedita and Viren closer?

For all this and more, don't forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1469/chand-par-pyaar.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnxxx for the article..............😊
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that means that viren has not realised yet that he loves nivi😭..........just hope that he realise it very soon so that we can have our NivRen back together................they look so cute together................they are the hottest couple
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnkz for de article..

im luking forward to nivRen's romantic track.😍.
i tink vandana chachi ll help viren to bring nivi  bak  at home...
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its going to b taai ji who will make viren realize....
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
hey wat do they mean by over a period of tym?? And Viren always loved Nivi!! Before he knew nivi loved sid he had told nivi that he loves her.. Tht means then he sincerely loved her.. Now wat do they mean by falling in love again?? And hw long does a period of tym mean?? I cant stand the show with no Nivren in it!!! I wud surely love to see the awkwardness part but WHEN??? God... Cant wait any longer!!!
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

its going to b taai ji who will make viren realize....

Hey aaashi i feel the same... It will be taayiji... Or cud it b sid?
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing.. i think its either going to tayyiji or sid..
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the article....But what they meant by viren don't realise abt his love for nivi yet....!!Viren always loved nivi..may be CT's wants to bring another twist and forgot abt the previous incidents....anyways looking forward to this track..it will be nice to see....Now no one can blame nivi's decision to leave sood house and viren...it is necessary...viren has to realise nivi is not his responsibility bt his love....and how can a girl live with a man who consider her only as a responsibility...so the seperation track really help them to find their love for each other.....and i think taayiji help viren in this case...i can't imagine anyone else in this case..!!!
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for sharing .. i  think tayji or sid might help him realize