Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im literlaly havun a heartattck
sme1 save me
luky luky all fb people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wndr woh hassen din kab ayyagi!!!!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Saniha: how r u doing? It has been really long since we've talked as I don't come on IF anymore that much. Saniha I have to agree with Lams here coz as far as I know he does not have time to write one line on his FB account how does he find the time to update the VSLs and u guys. Honestly I dont know what do u guys mean by loyal fans. Fans are fans. Uss mein loyal ki baat kahan say aa gayee. If anybody criticise his statement or criticise his acting for me they r  more loyal fans coz I believe jo bhala chahtha hai woh dannta bhi hai aur criticise bhi karta hai.
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey zarmeen,I m doin good. How r u!
Well by loyal fans mean the ones who doesn't like to make issues on small statements like the womens day.Everyone has their own choice.There r so manny accounts by Kinshuks name on facebook who knows which one is real or not.
Well I am personally in touch with him nd whenever I tell him about his fans on I-F nd on my page Vsl he gives me a small msg to be conveyed.I am just doin my work I like Promoting him nd Kinshukk knws tht well.Maybe he is nt comfortable interacting directly with ppl or I don't know whts the reason can't force him to update his status for people..apologise fans for saying wrong thibgs lol
Its his own choice..hje does reply back on facebook whenever he feels like.Lol now I can't stop conveying his msgs those who don't want to believe can stay out of my posts:)
Thts all I can say
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
saniha didn't i tell u to lets just leave this...and let the ppl believe wht they want to believe. if they think kinshuk has an official pg then let them think it. why shld we get insulted, I have always told u no matter how much we try to get them to be close to kinshuk they just won't believe it...so let's just leave from here and hence from now on let's keep things to ourselves, coz in the end no one is a believer here. so let's leave it!
sorry guys for trying to mk ur lives easier here and telling you even a smallest thing about kinshuk, really sorry. hence from now on saniha and I won't say anything, really sorry.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi saniha thanx for sharing this news with us...actually i'm damn confused abt his account since there r so many accounts and fan pages of kinshuk and neha on FB...I think for neha too there is no official fan page.....and thanx once again for clearing my confusion.....!!!hoping u r fine now....take care dear...!!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Well by loyal fans mean the ones who doesn't like to make issues on small statements like the womens day.Everyone has their own choice.There r so manny accounts by Kinshuks name on facebook who knows which one is real or not.
Well I am personally in touch with him nd whenever I tell him about his fans on I-F nd on my page Vsl he gives me a small msg to be conveyed.I am just doin my work I like Promoting him nd Kinshukk knws tht well.Maybe he is nt comfortable interacting directly with ppl or I don't know whts the reason can't force him to update his status for people..apologise fans for saying wrong thibgs lol
Its his own choice..hje does reply back on facebook whenever he feels like.Lol now I can't stop conveying his msgs those who don't want to believe can stay out of my posts:)
Thts all I can say

Hi saniha, well i would like to intrupt here and do exuce me, I am not trying to hurt your feeling, its not my intention and am not trying to create any fights, i come in peace lolz, consider me as ur friend and please read what i have to say. i need to say that the statement on womans day that kinshuk gave is not small at all, i am not understanding why u are taking this statement as small, i think me and u are the same age and also we are both girls and I found this statement to be offensive and not a small matter. See men have put women down so much, what ever we are capable of it goes unnoticed...womens day is about celebrating all the achivements that women have done  and celebrating how far women have come and on this day i certainly didnt like Kinshuk saying all women does is gossip and have PJ party. you tell me saniha is that what u do?? Is that what we all do. I dont know about you but i go to uni, i study, i look after my sister and do what an avarage men would also do for their family. so when kinshuk said that comment it did hurt some girls who do more then just gossip and have party.
Also saniha I am happy for you that u have personal contact with Kinshuk, well done.......I am happy for you.....we are not saying anything bad about you giving us information about him did we??? well i hope you have more contacts with Kinshuk and please do tell him what we think about his comments and hope when he comes on FB to change his profile picture since you girls request him to do so then please request him to also comment on what he ment by that statement. Thanks in advance saniha. Hope to interact with u even more. And yes thanks for giving us upto date information which only you girls know about, so yes I wanna convey my gratitude for keeping us so informed about Kinshuk.........
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

saniha didn't i tell u to lets just leave this...and let the ppl believe wht they want to believe. if they think kinshuk has an official pg then let them think it. why shld we get insulted, I have always told u no matter how much we try to get them to be close to kinshuk they just won't believe it...so let's just leave from here and hence from now on let's keep things to ourselves, coz in the end no one is a believer here. so let's leave it!

sorry guys for trying to mk ur lives easier here and telling you even a smallest thing about kinshuk, really sorry. hence from now on saniha and I won't say anything, really sorry.

@bold- Oh my sanju why are you taking this in the wrong way?? I am sorry for posting the Fanpage thread that sparked so much misunderstandings.......I also, like you and saniha wanted to help the girls and as a CCBM fan i wanted to share kinshuks fanpage which i thought was real with all you lovely girls, i also wanted to bring kinshuk closer to his fans by posting the fanpage link which i thought was real. Sorry everyone for the wrong info...... but it seems you and saniha are taking this a bit too personally. well I dunno what has led you in thinking we are insulting you sanju?? I have read all the comments a few times and i didnt find anything insulting that the girls have said to you.  so i ask you to please not say things which we didnt accuse you with, we were only asking for clarification and nothing else.  Well i hope you dont take this personally sanju hope you understand. And we are not asking you to stop posting information about kinshuk, rather alot of girls here are really appriciating your work so dont stop ok, im glad you and saniha know alot about them and do share info and also i am asking you that if other girls also know some information about him then also give them a chance to express their opinion also. Again i am not insulting you sanju so dont take this the wrong way ok,  well hope u calmed down and next time you have a chat to kinshuk do share it with us, we all look forward to reading your and saniha's stories..... Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ baby i am not taking this in a negative way a few of the members here have been insulting us on fb because of these issues...so i am highly upset with it...i am trying not to drag those issues here but i know how insulted we feel each tuie someone comes up to us and questions us again and again about how we know so much abou kinshuk and those msgs r fake etc etc..i mean we do a lot for ppl yet we hardly get appreciated so why shld we bother?
I was literally told that I am not a respected woman just because I said that whatever kinshuk said was just a joke and despite of him giving a msg to his fans thru vsl, we were told off..why? when kinshuk actually cleared it that he did not intend to hurt his fans then y are we being insulted for it? we r just tryin to mk life easier for ppl on fb. kinshuk doens't respond to everyone and we all know..
anyways this is compeltely out of topic so m not gnna discuss this further on but if u want i can clear it with u via pm
and i will not share anything from my side at all..saniha is free too but don't expect me to share anything from now on, coz in the end it's all gnna be fake for u guys...so y shld i bother? I think i am happy sharing my things with saniha only
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am soooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy waiting for that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Thts all I can say

Hey jaani for me honestly it was not a small statement coz I've been working since past 14 years and I dont have time to gossip and have PJ party coz when I come back home I have a son, husband and a house to look after and I work more than 12 hrs a day. So for me it was very offensive and u only get offensive by the people from whom u don't expect such things. So we got offensive by Kinshuk's statement coz we do love him and we were not expecting this kind of statement from him.