Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday when our gunwale bhaiya.......was pointing the gun at Arjun, did u all watch the expression on Anwesha's face.....that's it there was no expression of either horror or fear or even surprise....shouldn't she have felt any of the above mentioned feelings and vise versa these should have showed on her face, for crying out loud she is supposed to be in love with this guy.................

Even Nitya had a perfect expression of horror and fear as she covered her face with her hands when the gun was pointed on Arjun................
I really don't understand, in our usual life also we can and do express such expressions and that too with gusto whenever required or are under such a situation..... why couldn't she????

Can anybody explain this to me???

ps: this is not a personal attack on the actor concerned (so, don't start throwing words at me...plz...plz....)but i really want to know what was she supposed to feel in such a situation???
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Hmmmm I can tell you....

Nikunj was waiting for the director to show her what expression to bring on her face....and meanwhile the shot got completed......simple...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No OFFENCE to anyone.
Originally posted by Mg777

Hmmmm I can tell you....

Nikunj was waiting for the director to show her what expression to bring on her face....and meanwhile the shot got completed......simple...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No OFFENCE to anyone.

None taken...............🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

None taken...............🤣 🤣 🤣

I should have known that.
Anyways, 
i was to write - 
No OFFENCE to anyone, though I know no one will take.
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Mg777

I should have known that.
Anyways, 
i was to write - 
No OFFENCE to anyone, though I know no one will take.
🤣🤣🤣

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Never watch their track carefully. watching anything is better than AA
Originally posted by serenelove

Never watch their track carefully. watching anything is better than AA

true just now Dee has very aptly called them NAAG..............they really are going to bite the show and spread the venom of boring scenes here..................
Oh Kush.... She was so shocked that she forgot to bring any expression to her face...😆😆😆
but i had expression on my face that little change in angle all gonna be well😆 Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

true just now Dee has very aptly called them NAAG..............they really are going to bite the show and spread the venom of boring scenes here..................
great analogy