Users

Frequent Posters

sinharuby thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dun think that it is same..
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think this will be the same case some one says that this time vishaka's part doing by Rohen....but if that happen cb1 and cb2 will be same...sorry i don't want to compare cb1 and cb2 but just said......
I like if RaDev get marry here that they both know that they are going to marry...with out any hidden cases here......I think this time Rohen support Dev and not will happen that what vishaka did to our Rad in cb1
SushSathisha thumbnail
i too think the same it is not the same becuz in cb1 radhs new it but in this even she doesnt know that she is married to dev she know the she is married KK but when she grew up she doesnt know that dev is only KK
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
polz it has already been told not to compare CB1 to CB2..................... N ya i dont think its the same..............coz it Choti Bahu ek nahi prem kahani
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plzz don compare CB2 wid CB1 always.....we have to trust on Avina's word that it will b sumthin diffrnt...wait n see.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I don't think it's the same. And I 'm sure both RaDev will come to know that  they are soul mates & fight for their rights since they have mentioned earlier that both RaDev will not be silent spectators.
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not really cos even though he doesn't no......Radev can feel the connection!.....am sure that they will be together soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx