The Ego v The love - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chista

you know ,i dont care what are  CV  planning for us & what wud they have in their store  for us...

i want to say about avis prsonality that we have seen til now. according to me avdesh/bhaiaji  never decide & think in his life alone. as bhaiaji, always bahuji thought & decided  instead of bhaiaji ...

and  as avdesh  arpita thinks   & decides instead of avdesh...

he didnt  a independent  person. i dont like  say this but i want to avdesh/bhaiaji will  doubt  arpita & bahuji  for a short time  this makes it he thought a little  &  wud be come a mature  man!  of course in  brain not body...πŸ˜•

Sarah, I know what you mean. It would be nice for Avdesh to think independently and of his OWN.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

In this respect, I think CB di is right, Avdesh is in love and with the idea of ideal love. So he is like a teenager in the first throes of love and cannot see beyond that. When he hears what RV did, his idealistic notion of love will shatter, in it's place will be the root of love that is pure but seen through the eyes of reality, as it should be.

Awww, it would be so sad to see him shattered, the scales coming of his eyes......
Originally posted by joliefille

hey di , wat an analysis of situation/track/cv's thinkingπŸ‘
relay,RV is that kind of character who can't face a strong opponent, so he always ready to use women socially when she is strength of that man whom he can't overpower,
thats y he always try to use arpi weather by torturing her in cell in front of him or at his back in disguise of relative.whom he can't insult 😑

Hi Neha,πŸ€—

RV is also very clever and wily. He has seen time after time the love and devotion AviTa have for one another and he knows he needs no other weapon. He has used the oldest tactic in the world, conquer and divide.....he thinks he has conquered Arpi, now is dividing AviTa which will render them weak......

Methinks a surprise, in the form of bhootni is waiting to break on his head!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Dreamy, thanks for the lovely analysis. I really do not know the outcome for this current track but I'm praying that it does not end up like Othello, that gangster guy or the characters in the novel Gunahon Ka Devta. All of them have had a terrible outcome of either the death of the woman or the man. I really can't bear to imagine such an outcome after loving the couple for so long. I agree that we may be surprised by the outcomes of this tracks. Arpita will definitely be isolated for some time. But if that cheesy love letter by RV causes this separation, I will be infuriated. Even though, I know Arpi holds some blame, I would not suspect her (if I knew otherwise), just by reading this letter. Some moron and loser could have written it because he has a lousy love life. Also, RV could have found out about Arpi's missing mangal-sultra when he met her at the haveli. So, I don't think Avi will believe Bhauji until Arpi verifies the facts and admits the truth. Avi will definitely be hurt by this major revelation but he would not be torn for long. He is accustomed to harsh times and painful feelings. Avi will want to punish RV first and then he will confront Arpi. The major face-off of RV and Avi may lead one of them to be physically or emotionally hurt. Either they will be fighting physically to show male dominance and power. Or RV will open Bhauji's chamber of secrets and plant another seed of doubt in Avi. At some point, Avi will be avoiding the two most important women in his life when all secrets are revealed. He will then mature emotionally and mentally to fight back all sorts of threats. Avi will be capable of thinking for himself and making his own decisions. This track will lead to the groW*H of Avi and his decision to remain as a Gunda or a common man. Dreamy, I agree that RV  has ego in always being successful (this was due to his previous accomplishments before meeting Avi). He has excessive pride which will bring his great downfall and loss of trust from Tanmay. The best way to attack RV is through Tanmay and if Tanmay starts hating RV, he will know the emotion of losing a loved one. Also, Shika and Simple will play a role in defending Arpi and they will help her cope with her circumstance. Arpi is believing that Avi will always trust her actions and thus she does not fear suspicion. She will be shattered when Avi begins to doubt her and they might start questioning their love. I fear that Avi will hurt Arpi if he finds about the deal. He had physically abused Arpi when he was drunk and verbally hurt her with his sharp words after Arpi returned from  begging for his life at the police station. We know that Avi is capable of harming Arpi even if he greatly loves her. He may go back to his old ways of ignoring her which was how he treated her once they were married. Their isolation and separation will be like hell for Avita and heaven for Bhauji. Bhoonti will use this opportunity to get rid of Arpi and gain a stronger hold on Avi. I was actually surprised that she was worried for Arpi's life after the suicide attempt because she had wanted to kill Arpi numerous times. This shows that her character is not that evil and that Avi always comes first. She is aware of the significance of Arpi's potential death  and she wouldn't allow Avi to be as shattered as he was. Her character is very confusing at times because she seems like a mother for Avi or a rival for his affection. Ultimately, she cares for the well being of Avi but wants to keep him for herself like a mother unwilling to expose her child to the real world. We know that her other motive is to keep him due to her lusty thoughts but she seems to ignore such feelings at this moment of crisis. I hope Bhauji is intelligent to uncover RV's entire plan and protect the haveli from his evil ambitions. She is one character that I admire and hate. Her courage is admired but her evil desires are disliked. If she could get rid of her ambitions then she will be loved by many people. Sometimes, I feel that Avi may never find out about the true Bhauji if she changes her ways and acts like her lusty feeling never existed. This could be possible if she realizes the depth of Avita's love and sacrifices her own love for Avi's well being. However, this outcome may not be possible because Bhauji is very egoistic and she would not stop until she gets what she wants or is killed during the attempt. One way or another, the final outcome will be the death of Bhauji, either physically or mentally (her evil thoughts).
Hi Sidda,πŸ€—

I don't think we will have the same ending as Othello or even that gangster guy. My reason, is because indian tv have romance, family life and 'all is well' as their priority. No matter what, these aspects are prevalent and is always the winning formula. I think it's goes back to the indian mythology of good v bad, in many ways this eternal struggle is always at the core of Indian TV (if it was a film then yeah, I will worry...)....... So coming back to GKD, we will see Avdesh's redemption, his attainment of being a well rounded man who can think for himself when needed. At the moment, they are showing the basic character groW*H, first he was a gunda, going by his intincts without really thinking about anything just following order. Then we have him changing (for love) and now he is the opposite, so in tune with his feeling experiencing love and really not seeing anything else. Then we will see the third stage, where he realises that love is not all, it doesn't protect or stop pain. So we will see him uncertain, he will waver between his two persona - bhaiyyji and Avdesh. The final stage is when he takes his whole personality and moulds into someone that is wise, intelligent, controls his instincts but is ruthless when needed, loving and gentle when required. This whole package is the Avdesh we are waiting to see but we won't till later, for it is the end stage.

As for Bhootni, actually there is nothing confusing about her. Everyone  has noted that she is in essence the maternal figure in the haveli, even Avdesh turns to her in times of trouble, like a child turning to his mother figure. However, somewhere along the lines (this is my view😊) she became lonely and confused her feelings for Avdesh. It was fine as there wasn't anyone there to challenge this. Then along came Arpita and suddenly Bhootni was doing despicable things, which often went against her personality. In times of trouble or high emotions, watch her. She is always taking care, even of arpita, as her position in that house. Even now, the promo of her confrontation with Arpi re: the mangelsutra, to my eyes it was of one elder sister/jethani questionning the other because of the bond between them. And yes like it or not, Arpi and bhootni do have a bond, one willingly forged by Arpi and reluctantly accepted by bhoonti, no matter what. In this respect, I do really like Bhootni, she could have stringed Arpi along till she can hang her (metaphorically) but in this show, Bhootni has supported Arpi at times if not vocally, certainly by her action.
Hiiiee Dreamy.......

Welcome back..

Im soo hapy to see ur post again......

Ill b back and comment later......😊
Dreamy, it is true that Bhauji has supported her and thus Arpi trusts her unconditionally despite Bhauji's rude words at their initial encounter. I agree that Bhauji and Arpi have a bond, one that Arpi is keen on keeping while Bhauji wants to rid of it. Bhauji will confront Arpi and deal with RV. But she will use this opportunity to control Arpi and ultimately have the complete control of Avi. Arpi will no longer go against Bhauji because she has the key to Arpi's secrets and Arpi does not want Avi to know it. Thus, Arpi will be Bhauji's puppet and listen to her just like Avi.
Originally posted by Sidda8

Dreamy, it is true that Bhauji has supported her and thus Arpi trusts her unconditionally despite Bhauji's rude words at their initial encounter. I agree that Bhauji and Arpi have a bond, one that Arpi is keen on keeping while Bhauji wants to rid of it. Bhauji will confront Arpi and deal with RV. But she will use this opportunity to control Arpi and ultimately have the complete control of Avi. Arpi will no longer go against Bhauji because she has the key to Arpi's secrets and Arpi does not want Avi to know it. Thus, Arpi will be Bhauji's puppet and listen to her just like Avi.

yeah, bhootni may try to use Arpi's secret againt her....what a triumph that will be for her!
u hv to see this episode 😭😭
Very awesome one dear,i completly agree
they are really showing that is unbelievable,its ok dat shikha can't be married to someone else and dat is why avi was ready to marry her sis with the bro of his biggest enemy.but avi and all are just too much friendly wid rv.
Rv,the person who just wanted to kill arpi and also wanted to ruin avi and his family,had now become the loved ones for avi.

Well all the time,i hate bhauji calls her bhutni but on this rv's matter i liked her b'coz she was the only one who did'nt have faith on rv anytime and was alert,keeping eyes on his each movement not like avi and arpi who generaly become emotional fools.thats why suffers the most.
Heyy Dreamy dii!!!!πŸ€—

As always..it was an excellent analysis!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

U spoke my mind!!😳
I really can't understand the scenes dat they show.....they don't appear realistic to me.....this can never happen in day to day life......That's why it seems so irritating....& am not able to watch with the same enthusiasm & love dat I had for the show once...!!

It seems so fake...(I am not able to think of correct word)..Arpi always says dat she wud never let the secret out....I think...hw stupid is she being...coz she is not the only one...RV also shares her secret.....& I feel she shud tell Avi the whole truth....& if not she cud atleast tell it to Simple...I feel she can be of great help...& it wud have been fun to watch..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

But..it's of no use...if CVs listen to our ideas...then the show wud have been gaining high TRP..

Really missed ya a lot dii!!

Even though sometimes I don't reply to ur posts....(blame my laziness to type for datπŸ˜†) but I always have enjoyed reading ur analysis!!

Love ya!!😳