DID Doubles

Mummy's Surprise For Geeta- Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Mummy's Surprise For Geeta

This week on Lux DID Doubles, be prepared to catch Master Geeta Kapur with her jaw wide open … completely caught off-guard by one surprise hurled her way after another. To begin with, Mithun Da sneaked in her mother on to the sets of the show in a bid to delight her. As if that was not enough, Geeta's Ma had a surprise in store for her too!

When Senior Mrs. Kapur went up on stage and said "This one's for you, darling!", Geeta had no idea what was coming her way. The ace choreographer was left spellbound on seeing some of her most beloved contestants from the previous 2 seasons of DID– Dharmesh, Siddhesh, Kishore, Binny and Amrita perform an act for her on the Holi special episode of Lux DID Doubles. Geeta could not have asked for better gifts than reuniting with her kids after a long hiatus. Geeta was misty eyed from the moment she recognized Dharmesh, who was wearing a mask, by his trademark style of dancing.

Binny and Amrita said, "For this act, we chose to dance to those particular songs that we know Ma is personally fond of!" Geeta was on Cloud 9 to meet her old contestants and had no words could describe her feelings. She said, "I am mostly in touch with Dharmesh but since Binny has become Zee ki star and Siddesh has become a dancing sensation, I hardly get to see them. I am really happy to meet Amrita and Kishore, who have carved a niche for themselves in their chosen sphere.'

Dada just said, "Geeta this the biggest tribute the kids can ever pay to a Mentor."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww sweet,cant wait to watch the episode,

Thanx femida
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
KISHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ❤️
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so looks like this is the surprise jay mentioned...thnx for sharing
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awsome- can't wait to c this episode...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DHARMEEESHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She gave it away.... ""I am mostly in touch with Dharmesh" 😆 ofcourse you are geeta maa, if he choreographs most of ur dances 😉
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait!!! Love them all!!! 👏
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds like wonderful episode..

Thanks for sharing..
Aaaaaaaaaaaich! Awww finally they bring Dsir on stage! I wonder if they all are going to do a medley with solos. Woo kishor is so adorable!
vazyanezroz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

KISHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ❤️

KISHORE KISHORE KISHORE KISHORE 😃❤️

I missed watching him dance!! 😳