Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow..........amazing work yaar ........ thanks alot for the pics ....really i'm just remebering those old days .....they are really awesome ....but now i think they are not taking care of the sets.......
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DEEPS  U ROCKS.....

YOUR POSTS ARE AMAZING..... OH EVEN I MISSSSS OLD KM SOOOOOOOOO  MUCH.....

U KNOW THIS NEW KM IS HOSHIYARPUR GEET'S HOUSE... CHECK OUT THE ENTRANCE DOOR...😆    

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Deeps u made me remember all the good old days so much....i loved the setup there...actually i was so used to that mansion that it used to feel as if IT WAS KM...it took some mental adjustments to accept this new shooting venue........once again a wonderful post.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sldeeps

don't cry dude, hame kanjoos PH mila hai ........ har kisi cheej me kanjoosi

chahe romance ho ya phir paise ho they have changed KM and given KC to YIH😡

and thanx for ur comments buddy😊

Really yaar.........no use of crying.....me & Sanjh have already given deadline to the cv's for Maaneet's SR ....that is 5th april.....now lets include the return of old KM,KC,costumes,characters,romance & everything that have gone with the wind in ghsp......otherwise cv's ke naam ka supari de dete hai Sangram Gujjar ko......thoda discount mei ho jayega .........ghar ka mamla hai na..😉
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Deeps u made me remember all the good old days so much....i loved the setup there...actually i was so used to that mansion that it used to feel as if IT WAS KM...it took some mental adjustments to accept this new shooting venue........once again a wonderful post.

hey khushi, where have u been dude. Hearing from u after such a long time

even i can't digest this new house, except the baby's room

sldeeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Really yaar.........no use of crying.....me & Sanjh have already given deadline to the cv's for Maaneet's SR ....that is 5th april.....now lets include the return of old KM,KC,costumes,characters,romance & everything that have gone with the wind in ghsp......otherwise cv's ke naam ka supari de dete hai Sangram Gujjar ko......thoda discount mei ho jayega .........ghar ka mamla hai na..😉

yar i am with u buddy ........... HALLA BOL!!!!!!!!!

but as i have already mentioned - CV's to 3 bandars bangaye .......... ab ka kya karenge hum

humare dhamkiya un tak kaise pahunchega😲

do explore ways to threaten CV's ........... i want the old charm back at any cost, they are taking away GHSP assets as if they are some toys😡

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg.....i miss the hold khurana mansion😭....

i don't like this new set....it doens't have the same feel as the old one....where all the passionate, cute, and romantics scenes took place.
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing pics i loved that old KHURANA MANSION and my fav room was MAAN'S BED ROOM 😊
sldeeps thumbnail
@ all

thanx for ur comments guyz
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post as usual dear........superb collection👏👏👏...........loved it!!!.........thanks for giving us an opportunity to relive all golden and evergreen moments of our beloved MAANEET-divine sacred dreamy magical couple............the most romantic and passionate couple😊😉

p.s.-i was busy for a few days so i might have missed some of ur posts............sorry dear...........will check them soon😊