India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OLD ROYAL KHURANA MANSION - I MISS U SOOO MUCH

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I am missing our old ROYAL KHURANA MANSION a lot. I don't have any clue who is the ARCHITECT of this ROYAL KHURANA MANSION may be MSK's grand grand father or grand grand mother. He/She definitely deserves a bow, it is planned in such a way that MAANEET could beautifully write their love story in the HISTORY. Every nook and corner is very well designed that i can't stop my self from exploring the greatness of the KHURANA MANSION which helped a lot for our MAANEET 's love story to progress in a more ROMANTIC way.

Let's have a detailed look on each and every room of this KHURANA MANSION

KM OUTLOOK

after looking at the KM's out look don't u feel MSK is the king of this ROYAL KHURANA EMPIRE, guyz imagine MSK sitting on the throne just like a king as you scroll down and u have a surprise waiting for uWink

GRAND HALL Big smile

DAADI'S ROOM Star

MSK'S ROOM Embarrassed

DEV & NT'S ROOM Angry

NE'S ROOM Ouch

KITCHEN

just have a close look at the mini dining table in the pic below... do u remember something

yar that is PINKY's dining table, though the chairs are different table is same khurana's ne PINKY ki mini dining table chura liya ... too bad kanjoosi ka bhi had hoti hai

DININIG ARENA

GARDEN

JHOOLA

this is my favorite - i have jhoola at my house too, but voh toh baba aadam jamana ki hai LOL... phir bhi i like my jhoola Wink

KHURANA'S PETS - PIGEONS

hame garden me ek aur jhoola dik rahi hai - nice na

BEAUTY PARLOUR

MSK his highness orders to have everything ready for his bride at the house itself and that's it it has to be done at any cost  

ROOM DECORATED FOR SPINSTERS' PARTY

MAAN'S BATHROOM

suggested by maanshi

plz scroll down

Edited by sldeeps - 08 December 2011 at 11:12pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

afshansrhmadhumuralicandy3kanika0089coffeeBeansDisaster_QueenkirinTulsi ranisasasa-loninikkipunjguru-ki-dewaanimans22get_jasneetmahalaxmikmaureen84sweetie_flowerskatiehiwatarian.anitOpaldewsneet2012Minozmallu.crowe20akspragreat_lovesaranyaabd_20my_viewfatim30Jadee777dimpzzramita_nayalSakshiGargamalu123unknown.-richierich-gurudrishti_RashmiEccentric.Being-Veritaserum-mgdg_2010MissIamTheBosskhushi_4ever18myprideLuvScoobyShweta13_wallflower_minnie_tweetieAsh1991SaynaFMKTPROCKSKyunkiImafan-TeriMalang-maanshi-Priti11-naddiya26sptrnoReal.MadridanshraLoNeLy..GaLcuttieesun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastharsroopali..hinal..mysteriousmillit_areebimpoojaverma-Gemini-Sabmeratu.bobby13rocksgafulu14-Mrs.MSK-blackb28SecretKhabri420..AnushaGeet..Infinity.

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
CORRIDOR

corridor is well designed for MAANEET to play          HIDE & SEEK Wink

MIRRORS are well placed in corridors to facilitalte MAANEET's romance

MSK'S DARK ROOM

MULTI PURPOSE MSK'S EXERCISE ARENA

this arena is used for MSK's TAI CHI sessions

used as DANCE FLOOR

used for INDOOR DATING sessions as well

plz scroll down

Edited by sldeeps - 18 March 2011 at 1:00am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi raninikkipunjcoffeeBeanskatiehiwatarimaureen84OpaldewsMinozan.anitnishadatarguru-ki-dewaaniget_jasneetmans22mahalaxmikraji_bsaranyamy_viewamalu123Jadee777123prithaakspraramita_nayalmallu.crowe20gurudrishtiunknown.Sidra.W-TeriMalang-KyunkiImafanKTPROCKSmechantefilleminnie_tweetieSaynaFM_RashmiEccentric.Being18myprideLuvScooby-Veritaserum-khushi_4everMissIamTheBossmaanshi_wallflower_impoojavermaSabmeratu.-Gemini-LoNeLy..GaLcuttieesun-naaaaaaaaa..hinal..mysteriousmillishaliniastharsroopalit_areebnaddiya26sptrnoanshra-Priti11-Fallen Angel-Mrs.MSK-gafulu14bobby13rocks..AnushaGeet..JanakivallavSecretKhabri420blackb28

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
KM - OUT HOUSE

mai GEET ki myka ke bare me kaise bhool sakti hu,it gave various funny and romantic MAANEET monents Embarrassed

OFFICE

KITCHEN

e kya KM me pinky ki mini dining table our out house me do-do kitchen hai Shocked

GEET'S ROOM

curious case of GEET'S BED ROOM - i am very much confused with her room's interior design and entrance, so i am presenting geet's room in different angles

i have noticed two entrances for geet's room, but they have shown one of the entrance as her bath room door just have a look for urself

they even changed the position of the bed occasionally i donno y - u can notice this in the above pics

and the window - i love this window very much, MAAN jumped inside GEET's room through this window and got beating from GEET, bechara MAAN kuch karna chahta tha par kuch aur ho gaya LOL

and here goes the visual picture of ur imagination

KING KHURANA

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS

Edited by sldeeps - 16 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

afshansrhengrrinduvasdjyoti3candy3nikkibabycukishkanika0089maaneet25akku68minnurajsaipavanicoffeeBeanschocohoolicMonics316yogita1382nikkipunjsneharronukrnlTulsi ranithekolgalget_jasneetSaima2010mans22guru-ki-dewaaniavantika_singhzoyadarkroseKawaljeet1maureen84Beautiful-LifeOpaldewsMinozkatiehiwatariCathy25an.anitsweetie_flowersraji_bmahalaxmiksaranyagreat_loveakspramallu.crowe20RukhluvMaanramita_nayalfatim30Jadee777dimpzzamalu123gauranitaimy_viewNirjhor105unknown.KatluvgurudrishtiSidra.WAnvi2009KyunkiImafaneuphoric_Rashmigshow2011Maaneet099_wallflower_maanshiminnie_tweetieAsh1991KTPROCKS--Saavi--mechantefille-TeriMalang-SaynaFM18myprideLuvScoobyShweta13khushi_4everiMadz-Veritaserum-mgdg_2010MissIamTheBossEccentric.BeingEBassoanushaarjahopehotSabmeratu.LoNeLy..GaLcuttieesun-naaaaaaaaa-Priti11-naddiya26sptrnoanshrarsroopaliMrs.ZSKt_areeb..hinal..mysteriousmillishaliniasthaimpoojaverma-Gemini-AbsoluvanuandaviFallen Angelgafulu14-Mrs.MSK-bobby13rocksInfinity.blackb28..AnushaGeet..SecretKhabri420

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
nice collection.............................! really it made me felt even the same..................missing the old gud days...................!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjsaviniksldeepsSaynaFM

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Amazing compilation ..........Truely the set was amazing back in dayz, I miss it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjsldeepsiMadzAbsoluv-Mrs.MSK-

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

nice collection.............................! really it made me felt even the same..................missing the old gud days...................!

thanq buddy Smile
sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Amazing compilation ..........Truely the set was amazing back in dayz, I miss it

yes dude, the new KM - uhhhh !!!!!!!!! i don't know the head and tail of its constructionConfused

Edited by sldeeps - 16 March 2011 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Great Post Thumbs Up

I m Also Missing The Old Khurana Mension..

It Was Good..But The New One Is Just Ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

Go to top