OLD ROYAL KHURANA MANSION - I MISS U SOOO MUCH

Posted: 13 years ago
I am missing our old ROYAL KHURANA MANSION a lot. I don't have any clue who is the ARCHITECT of this ROYAL KHURANA MANSION may be MSK's grand grand father or grand grand mother. He/She definitely deserves a bow, it is planned in such a way that MAANEET could beautifully write their love story in the HISTORY. Every nook and corner is very well designed that i can't stop my self from exploring the greatness of the KHURANA MANSION which helped a lot for our MAANEET 's love story to progress in a more ROMANTIC way.

Let's have a detailed look on each and every room of this KHURANA MANSION

KM OUTLOOK

after looking at the KM's out look don't u feel MSK is the king of this ROYAL KHURANA EMPIRE, guyz imagine MSK sitting on the throne just like a king as you scroll down and u have a surprise waiting for uπŸ˜‰

GRAND HALL πŸ˜ƒ

DAADI'S ROOM ⭐️

MSK'S ROOM 😳

DEV & NT'S ROOM 😑

NE'S ROOM

KITCHEN

just have a close look at the mini dining table in the pic below... do u remember something

yar that is PINKY's dining table, though the chairs are different table is same khurana's ne PINKY ki mini dining table chura liya ... too bad kanjoosi ka bhi had hoti hai

DININIG ARENA

GARDEN

JHOOLA

this is my favorite - i have jhoola at my house too, but voh toh baba aadam jamana ki hai πŸ˜†... phir bhi i like my jhoola πŸ˜‰

KHURANA'S PETS - PIGEONS

hame garden me ek aur jhoola dik rahi hai - nice na

BEAUTY PARLOUR

MSK his highness orders to have everything ready for his bride at the house itself and that's it it has to be done at any cost  

ROOM DECORATED FOR SPINSTERS' PARTY

MAAN'S BATHROOM

suggested by maanshi

plz scroll down
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
CORRIDOR

corridor is well designed for MAANEET to play          HIDE & SEEK πŸ˜‰

MIRRORS are well placed in corridors to facilitalte MAANEET's romance

MSK'S DARK ROOM

MULTI PURPOSE MSK'S EXERCISE ARENA

this arena is used for MSK's TAI CHI sessions

used as DANCE FLOOR

used for INDOOR DATING sessions as well

plz scroll down
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
KM - OUT HOUSE

mai GEET ki myka ke bare me kaise bhool sakti hu,it gave various funny and romantic MAANEET monents 😳

OFFICE

KITCHEN

e kya KM me pinky ki mini dining table our out house me do-do kitchen hai 😲

GEET'S ROOM

curious case of GEET'S BED ROOM - i am very much confused with her room's interior design and entrance, so i am presenting geet's room in different angles

i have noticed two entrances for geet's room, but they have shown one of the entrance as her bath room door just have a look for urself

they even changed the position of the bed occasionally i donno y - u can notice this in the above pics

and the window - i love this window very much, MAAN jumped inside GEET's room through this window and got beating from GEET, bechara MAAN kuch karna chahta tha par kuch aur ho gaya πŸ˜†

and here goes the visual picture of ur imagination

KING KHURANA

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
nice collection.............................! really it made me felt even the same..................missing the old gud days...................!
Amazing compilation ..........Truely the set was amazing back in dayz, I miss it
Originally posted by silkyarora

nice collection.............................! really it made me felt even the same..................missing the old gud days...................!

thanq buddy 😊
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Amazing compilation ..........Truely the set was amazing back in dayz, I miss it

yes dude, the new KM - uhhhh !!!!!!!!! i don't know the head and tail of its constructionπŸ˜•

Great Post πŸ‘πŸΌ

I m Also Missing The Old Khurana Mension..

It Was Good..But The New One Is Just Ok.

very nice post

GHSP team is reducing their budget day by day which is shrinking KM tooπŸ˜†
πŸ‘Sldeeps,

Nostalgia just emenates from the sight of all that happened in those rooms.  King Maan is indeed the master of all that he surveys.  And the rooms carry so much gallant stories of the past, ever since we have entered his presence. 

Fabulous work sldeeps.  A walk through these rooms shows the genius of the maker in converting these to still moments in time.  Very nice πŸ‘.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago