U,Me,TV LINK -written Desc /masti ka dhamchaukadi - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Thankooooooooooooo Sathya!

So you are a moojik lubber like me!

Me too....😊 would love to take part in Holi celebrations
Originally posted by devu4divya

Thanks Tanthya dii....evry one enjoying holi mised SS....

Me too, n Shakthiya too , and also Aarushi...every time she comes...There is always a hungama or noutanki..wonder whether she has passed the baton to Partigwa..

You are belcome..DivyaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by devu4divya

Tum mujhe chodoge nahiiiiiπŸ˜†..u too Naziiii....
chod diya tod dosti kahay kiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by yummimommy

welcome, Huma 😊

han,  a Moojik lubber  and blessed with an ability to start an instant Donkey's convention  as soon as I begin to singwa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Friendswas!πŸ€— Good morning!  My day begins and I start it right here.πŸ˜ƒ  Just stopped to say YELLLLOOW. πŸ˜ƒ

I had just one experience of playing holi decades ago when a Gujrathi lady married ot a cousin's friend came to town.  She drove a car in those days. She came threw colors on us leaving my parents looking on in surprise as she got us girls to get into a car and we ended up at the local market where the vendors looked on in surprise as they knew us and knew we didn't celeb Holi in the past. It was a thrill and masti all day. πŸ₯³ Since then I watch people on TV celeb Holi esp. the song "rang barse" by Bachchan.πŸ€”

Any celebs you want to come to LUD party today?  We will have a Lallantop party for Holi on this forum. πŸ‘  Let's celeb Holi the virtual way.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

thanks for giving links diii like it

You better like it, Beta ..dhoond ke nikhale hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My pleasure, Muskaan..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tanthya

welcome, Huma 😊

han,  a Moojik lubber  and blessed with an ability to start an instant Donkey's convention  as soon as I begin to singwa πŸ˜†

Donkey convention?πŸ˜²πŸ€”  Even after immersing in music all these years?😲 When I sing I have the entire human population and animal kingdom show up with the donkeys way back but mostly Birdswa lining up first.  You can hear me sing right about now right? Am singing old Hindi wala song "Aap ki nazaron me samjha"  wah! what a melody!  Can you hear me?πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPhBr3U-7Qk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
alredy seen anyhow thanks for sharing
Originally posted by yummimommy

OMG!  You are moojik lubber too?πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—   Me too! You say moojik and I'm there.πŸ₯³ Duniya ki sab kone se moojik humko bahut pasand hai.  Which wala music do you rejoice in?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MERARAI

Friendswas!πŸ€— Good morning!  My day begins and I start it right here.πŸ˜ƒ  Just stopped to say YELLLLOOW. πŸ˜ƒ

I had just one experience of playing holi decades ago when a Gujrathi lady married ot a cousin's friend came to town.  She drove a car in those days. She came threw colors on us leaving my parents looking on in surprise as she got us girls to get into a car and we ended up at the local market where the vendors looked on in surprise as they knew us and knew we didn't celeb Holi in the past. It was a thrill and masti all day. πŸ₯³ Since then I watch people on TV celeb Holi esp. the song "rang barse" by Bachchan.πŸ€”

Any celebs you want to come to LUD party today?  We will have a Lallantop party for Holi on this forum. πŸ‘  Let's celeb Holi the virtual way.πŸ˜ƒ
I've never taken part in Holi cels but during maiyon cels we play Holi w/ yellow color onlyπŸ˜ƒ