•  
Posted: 13 years ago
more on gopis new look n rashi ka jalan

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=463243

from 14 39 😃

ya that what i wanted to watch thanks for sharing
So i'm guessing though the other shows are celebrating holi with colours, SNS is not? The ladies were cooking the food, so maybe they are still shooting and it will be shown later next week.
Thanx for the update Suk......wat Gohem scene will follow with this Gopi makeover ...hope it's something worthwhile.......😉
Edited by simran15 - 13 years ago
thanks everyone
nafisa sns is all about the kitchen n food😆
simran thats what i want to see Ahams reaction when he sees Gopi in her new avatar
Regarding Rashi's jalan.......I understand Rashi can be a very selfish  person...but in a household were there is more than one vau.....everybody should be treated equally with dignity....everybody has shortcomings....but when one vau is praised n the other is not..things get out of hand.....the jealously can get worse....which will destroy the peace of the family...tat's wat SNS shows.....I wonder wat the message is gonna be for the viewers....so to some extent Rashi's jealousy is justified.
Originally posted by simran15

Regarding Rashi's jalan.......I understand Rashi can be a very selfish  person...but in a household were there is more than one vau.....everybody should be treated equally with dignity....everybody has shortcomings....but when one vau is praised n the other is not..things get out of hand.....the jealously can get worse....which will destroy the peace of the family...tat's wat SNS shows.....I wonder wat the message is gonna be for the viewers....so to some extent Rashi's jealousy is justified.

That's why Naani did the exchange of responsibility for the Bahu's remember what she said in their meeting with Hetal, Kokila, Baa and Naani, the competition of the Bahu's will split the family in the end, constant comparison meri Bahu is better (Kokila). Kokila needs to learn to stop this childish behavior as it will split the family if she is not careful.

Jealousy, is horrible, it's what you do with it that matters, the right way to deal with jealousy in yourself is to kick yourself and change things about yourself, so that you are appreciated also, or learn to appreciate what you have, it's the choice of the person having these feelings to do that or to do what Rashi does, spoiling others good endeavors but in the end God is watching you.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago

Haha.. rashi ka jalad dekhneke baad bohot maja aagaya:P

leken phir bhi darr lagti hai.. yeh rashi ne kya karegi gopi bou ka mukh pe????

Rashi has been like this from day 1  (....itch)  Rashi will never change