maithali vs piya - Page 2

Poll

Do u like to see the track of bring maithali back??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't worry guys. It must be a rumor about Maithili coming back as a vampire. 

I don't mind about her track being dragged if she only stays in the flashbacks or Piya is a reincarnation of her. Otherwise, a big NO.
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't want maithali to be negative
-Jasmine- thumbnail
I wouldnt mind:), at least her story is reltaed to the main plot unlike lots thats going on the show these days.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭maithili cannot come back as evil otherwise abhay ka 200 saal ka intezaar aur pyar bekaar ho jayega. i want pia to be metz and not her droplanger Edited by pari_smart - 13 years ago
Ashtad. thumbnail
If creatives are beeing between reincarnation and comeback, i'd deffo go for comeback. pia beeing Metz reincarnation would destroy the whole point of the dark and difficult lovestory of abhay and Piya and as i know there will be Abhay and Piya in the end, i dont mind seeing Maithali back anyways, even as evil:)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
to be honest....i don't want maithilli back...AMetz love story was so eternal and beautiful...it showed how much maithilli loves abhayendra....and because of her love for him...she loose her life....a true love story...i don't want their love story to be ruined by making her into a evil vampire....it will show that maithilli was never in love with abhayendra....she just used him for pleasure...and might even reveal that she used siddharth too...i am not in favour for it....

but then by looking how it is going now....the exact same way of TVD....

siblings rivarly
both bros in love for the same women
revenge....anger....hatred between the bros...
sid wants to make piya as his love

it completely going TVD.....i will not be surprised if maithilli comes by as a evil vampire or sid falls in love with piya.....

i have to bear the torture just for AbhiYa....

no matter what even if sid falls for piya.....she will never fall for sid...piya always belong to abhay and will always remain to abhay....
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

😭maithili cannot come back as evil otherwise abhay ka 200 saal ka intezaar aur pyar bekaar ho jayega. i want pia to be metz and not her droplanger

yes i was also thinking the same thing as u