SBS/U,Me ,TV 16th March|Tasha performance/link Pg 3 & 4 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Bhagwan ke naam pe link de de baba!

Bappa ke naam pe link de diya baba..

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=463279

And OMG guys..It was beautiful....They were looking so in love..though i know they are just friends and all..and mahi was looking ravishing..he of course was fantabulous..the guy should be in bollywood..

And what was with the ever changing skirt..😕

MR ke maathe pe thoda rang lag gaya tha..probably by his own hands..mind you it was red as they had said in earlier interview.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

It was super hot. ☺️

super hot YES!! and what an amazing  chemistry!! ☺️
uff.. i need some cool air now..

Thankssssssss.

MV thoda moti nehi lagrahi hai. per achcha hai.

par mind it  MV ke forehead pe holi ke rang hai koi khoon ke nehi😆 
par Superb lagrahe hai dono.
How does MR manage to look this gud weneva he hits the screen☺️☺️☺️.I saw both sbs and umat coverage and not once was my mind diverted away from MR😳😳 xcept sumtime's i found mahi's lipstiick a lil disturbing but that's ok coz MR more than made up for it by looking suuuuuuuuper hawt and dancing superbly 👏👏,mahi also danced well but the day defo belonged to MR.
Wow ...thanks....a ton..........

Can someone post YT  links please ?
Tasha were fab....and they showed VR and swati chitnis AKA AS..too.
YT link:

from 3:20 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZeaKweUk5k         
Edited by LaDuSeLa - 13 years ago
WOW..that was one helluva dance!!Most of the time i skip these shows and even the dances...they just seem so boring and repetitive...But with these two,you just want to keep seeing more of them..This dance shows their awesome chemistry even as Mishal-Mahi and not just as dutta-naku...Mishal was fab...the guy can really kill yu with his intensity... and with Mahi,the two are just on another plane...I am sure the Colors ppl realise that and hence such a song and choreogrpahy chosen for them..Yeh dil maange more...yup colors pls promote them more...
Mahi's Lipstick color doesn't suite her. She is so very fair and that blood Red Lipstick doesn't look good at all. Her dress is also white. I don't understand who designs their look and how the artists accept it.

I usually never comment about character's dress or Look much. But Red Lipstick is not at all good on her. They should go for something more subtle.  Even in the 2nd Tasha marriage promo she wore Red Lipstick but then atleast her dress was also Red, so i didn't bother about it much though i didn't like it. But this is not at all good. But anyways its good that 1st time Mishal & Mahi are performing together.
Edited by LTLFan - 13 years ago
watched a glance of performance in both SBS and U ME AUR TV.  just speechless.

Eagerly waiting for 20th march.