Frequent Posters

Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yesssss.......even I think soooo 😔
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too felt d same...they hav nevr shown BP until ystrdy..n they showd soo much in detail..i guess dat it ws an indictaion fr d return of BP..dnt knw wat will happen whn he retuns...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

I too want BP track... The want BP return to India as a Big Loser.. he got only money..

The women he married in US left him, his children asked for share in his property and left him alone in US no one to share in this age..

So BP returns to India.. and asks for fogiveness... Intially Kahsyaps and Badimaa reject him and later BM forgive him, but tells him he can live in this house, BUT SHE WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM AS A HUSBAND.

BP should fee the pain and the goes back to U.S with that guilt .. and leave a letter statting ---

He IS NOT WORTHY TO LIVE IN KASHYAPS HOUSE.EVEN AFTER HAVING CRORES OF MONEY BALANCE HE IS THE BEST LOSER IN LIFE..

This is EXACTLY what I want to happen to him. I think he'll come back coz his Amreeki family will kick him out. I think he'll try to buy everyone's love with his money, but no one will fall for it. I know BadiMaa will forgive him but never accept him as her husband... But I hope Panna and Inder completely outrightly reject him. And neither should Dadi Dada and Alok talk to him.

He should sit and regret all his mistakes for years and years, all his money of no use to him... Only after that should he be forgiven.

And even IF BadiMaa decides to forgive him... I hope his parents never ever ever talk to him. Useless son, useless husband, useless father and useless brother!
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I dont want him back either.  He doesn't derserve BM at all!!  And even Inder and Panna has moved on with their lives now and they don't need him as a father figure in their lives now.

Like he had said before leaving for US the second time, "I dont think that kids would be able to adjust to US life style", same goes with him now: I dont think he can adjust to Kashyap family life style now.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want bade papa to come back too.. but i want him to see that his family ahs moved on in life.. and that the mistake he made.. is the same thing his daughter is going through today!   i hope he's not forgiven!