Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I jst saw the promo and..

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wasn't Vivian looking jst OUT OF THE WORLD awesum in the pic as Abhayendra??i dnt knw bt i jst found it so beautifull 2 luk at(well i find luking at him always good bt still)..Jst loved tat pic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can u write the promo pleaseee.. 😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-MyArchangel

Wasn't Vivian looking jst OUT OF THE WORLD awesum in the pic as Abhayendra??i dnt knw bt i jst found it so beautifull 2 luk at(well i find luking at him always good bt still)..Jst loved tat pic.

TITLI..I have to meet you once in this life yaar..GOD how is it that we think and sdo topics also so same..yaar🤣..Love you sweety..!!🤗 He comes in Rags also he will look out of thsi world..handsomest man..in this universe for me..!!😳
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TITLI..I have to meet you once in this life yaar..GOD how is it that we think and sdo topics also so same..yaar🤣..Love you sweety..!!🤗 He comes in Rags also he will look out of thsi world..handsomest man..in this universe for me..!!😳

Thanks for thew insighttt Embarrassed
MyArchangel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="3">TITLI..I have to meet you once in this life yaar..GOD how is it that we think and sdo topics also so same..yaar🤣..Love you sweety..!!🤗He comes in Rags also he will look out of thsi world..handsomest man..in this universe for me..!!😳</font>

he is jst awesum hema..Love him..i am having a pretty horrible time in life..bt seeing him(and edward) jst balms my freaking out..and yeah we have 2 meet once..u alwaz think same..and hun tat 'Vivian-the vampire' article was in Telegraph yesterday at Kol..sorry cldn't rply yestrday in tat topic..was nt up2 anything yestrday..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y dont someone post the promo?
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey huys dis is not done sab promo dekh kr comments kiye ja rahe hai bt plz koi link toh post karo
MyArchangel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.Mehak.

Can u write the promo pleaseee.. 😊

it shows Sid with a hat dancing(i mean his raichand style dancing lol) and he says 'ek tha raja' pointing 2 a pic of Abhayendra(hayeeee tat pic) and 'ek thi rani' pointing 2 a pic of Maithili and ten says 'hw boring ab mein likhunga inki nayi kahani' and ten they show the Abhid scene where Sid chalanges Abhay in tat 10 day challange..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
plz plz plz plz link proviede karooooooooooooooooooooooo
MyArchangel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sanjna4

plz plz plz plz link proviede karooooooooooooooooooooooo

jaana there's a topic with the hd vid..