Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Roseeeee *hugs*
Amazing OS....beauifully written and totally romantic....
aw me in tashaland....*sigh*
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful rose... ur rytin skills have improved so much.... ur so talented..i always love the way u describe the pure love between tasha, the bond they share.... wt an indepth discussion between tasha...i cud picture it al while reading wich jus shws hw well u describe evry little thing...

awesome update pls ryt a few mre like this!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Rosie bby  

thanks 4 lettin me know bout ur OS...it is truely n utterly beautiful!!  

ma fav part has to be da last 1 wer he lays down on her lap n asks bout night n she tels....  

it was amazing!! thnx 4 much 4 da pm darling..x 

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ooops !!! Sorry  dear......... read the os and then thought of commenting in the evening yesterday only........ jst slipped out of my mind.......
Well, it is a very touching one...... the way tasha were opening their hearts out to each other...... so beautiful...... frm the time they met to the present......... seriously would like to see this happen in LTL.......
was jst imagining MR and MV while reading......... it will be awesome to watch this in the LTL......
Luved the last statement very much.........it touches the core of ur heart.......In this world people meet to separate but tasha separated to unite again and this time forever
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --SONEE--

๐Ÿ‘Hi Rosie๐Ÿค—hey soneeeee
im first lyk always .and u know why ๐Ÿ˜‰..but may be late in comment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†no problem with that
omg Rosie...sooooo awesome os yaar..even if its not ur commets make it sound one thanks.its amazing...each n every bit n dialogue ws j ustsuperbbbb.u embarrass me a lot lol.. u truly show Tasha's  pure essence of Love.well i tried to .. der emotions , understanding, der trust der special bond..tasha themselves make such a wonderful couple that they inspire me to write something on them on n off. evrything ws sooo perfect..really ?? thanks a again.n dats d best  thing i like abt u..now what do i say *Rose blushing hard*.u wrt it sooo perfect exactly .arey yaar i am far from being perfect ..wht i luv to see btwn Tasha .me too , me too..wen i  ws reading ...i felt ...almost all emotions๐Ÿ˜ณ.oye hoye kya baat hai .. now im confused...kis kis line ki tarif karu yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ.SABKI lol.. 

wen Tasha wer talking abt past scene's... wow... u reminded me sum really best scenes of Tasha..hmm *rose also getting nostalgic sigh*. hayee.hayee re hayee , neend nahin aaye ..yaadein yaad aati he... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ wer D sed.. "aaj mujhe khana milega yah sirf uski khushboo se peth bharna patega." ๐Ÿ˜† wow really nice one and..lol poor nakku got lost in all the romance.last part from " Raat kaise hai tooo...Mujhe bhi mera channd  nazar aaya.i knew u aould like it now dont forget to make a vm on this." ws fantastic yaar๐Ÿ‘.ur my sweetest friend thats why u find everything i write so wonderful n fantastic ..im in dreamland...๐Ÿ˜*sigh*

n omg even in d Epiz.i know me too felt the same , i was like this seems familiar..der ws really same kind of scene dey show near d pond..soch yahin raat hoti toh scene mein char chand lag jaate. wer  Tasha's heart to heart talk... just lyk ur OS ..yipee , glad someone noticed it .dey talk abt ... der luv , feeling , der  mistakes... everything...wow..wht an awesome coincidence.ise kehte hain dil ne sunee dil ki baat lol.. awesome OS dear..is there any other word one can use other than thank u , sounds so repititive.u r soo  perfect i am touched by ur comments...loved it.i am overwhelmed (see not using thank u lol)..awesome writ up...really very well organised .just like ur comments.. hats of to you..same here for ur awesome comments. ๐Ÿ‘ " Tune toh palbhar mr chori kiya re..mora jiya.."๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†and ur feedback does the same for me

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rose........its superb.......every dialogue is so touching......n the last line......dnt hav words to describe.........just loved it........
stranger2rose thumbnail
@ geet ....glad u liked tasha convo so much and thanks for ursweet comments
@ sophie ..well i was having bhindi when i thought about this OS lol ..i know we all wanted him to regret his actions and now he is doing so ...thanks so much for ur feed back
@ shilpita ...i m so happy that u think i brought out tashas real emotions ...thanks so much for liking the OS

@ azy mishi ...come back from tasha land dear lol ..hope cvs retain mishal thats what i want rt now

@ bluepal ..tried capture their emotions rt from the start till now , glad u liked it and thanks a lot for ur appreciation

@ prianka ...thanks for appreciating the dialogues and the OS so much , glad u enjoyed it

@ neverforget ....ohhh thank u so much for such lovely comments and so happy to know that u liked tashas convo

@ yuvika ...well u have till now never missed any of my updts * touch wood* so if u say i have improved then will take ur word as a huge compliment ... dont know whether will come up with more OS or not but ur comments will always be in my mind ...thanks a lot dear

@ naina ...ohhhhh hug u too and glad u could feel tasha romance ...thanks

@ mlshe ...last part was romantic , glad u liked it and thanks a lot

@ dibya ...glad u liked the updt so much esply the dialogues and thanks for ur feedback

@ usha ...omg u could imagine mishal n mahi in the scene thats a big thing for me and agree with u me too want such a convo between them and thanks for ur comments
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD 
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD

Pure , beautiful and dreamy these are tthe three states i was 
when i read ur FF !
The purity in theri conversation ,
the beauty in their realtion !
and the dream whci i am seeing reading  this 

Oh sorry first of all congrats on writing yr 2nd OS !
its indeed xtremely well written !
the conversation i was dying to have between Tasha !
you just fullfill my wish !

every word was so real so pure !
i was reading it and feeling LOve 
which they share but i can feel it too !

The way u describe the old feeling of Dutta 
his anger , his war inside !
beautidul !

and the end !
Its extremely heart touching the song u chose 
so apt !

Im drooling !
this is fabulous !

what can i say more 
u ahve not just roked STM 
but u are rocking ur OS also !

It gives me immense pleasure to announce 
that MY fabulous girl isnt write fabulous ff but she is as fantastic as always in whatver she put her feet in !

This is indeed one of ur best work !
Wohooooooooooooooo my dearest  Fantastic ROse !
YOU nailed it :D

promo2 thumbnail
eft him at the altar. nakku remembers how happy he had started to feel as the wedding day started to approach closer and she was delighted to see him smile again, Dutta opens his eyes and nakku on seeing him in pain presses his hand lightly " sahab jo hua usmein apki koi galti nahin thi , supriya tai ki sacchai bataa kar mein apko dukhi nahin karna chahti thi , aap bhale hi unse pyar nahin karte the lekin unke saath ek khushaal (happy) zindagi jeene ke sapne apne zaroor dekhe the. Mere sapne toh toot gaye the par apke sapne mein nahin tod sakti thi aur mujhe supriya tai ne  vaada kiya tha ki woh ravi ko bhool jayengi  , maine bhi unki baton par vishwas kar liya yeh soch kar ki kisi bhi ladki ke liye kitna aasan hoga apse pyar karna."   Dutta moves his hand back and smirks at himself " kitna badkismat tha main , tere sachche pyar ko pehchan nahin saka , jis pyar ki mujhe hamesha se talaash thi usey khud hi thukrata raha , tere saath janwaron jaisa salook (behave) karta raha yeh soch kar ki aisa kar ke mujhe khushi milegi." Nakkus eyes fill up on remembering those days where he used to torture her but the pain would reflect in his eyes instead of hers. Earlier he used to share his pain with her but that time not only physically but also emotionally he had pushed her far away from himself and again he had started to bottle up everything inside him
stranger2rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

OH MY GOD 
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD hmmm this is a way to increase the length of the comment lol

Pure , beautiful and dreamy these are tthe three states i was 
when i read ur FF ! oye hoye glad u could feel these emotions but sweety its not the ff but an OS
The purity in theri conversation , OMG put in lot of effort while writing those dialogues
the beauty in their realtion ! seriously their relationship itself is so beautiful makes my task easier
and the dream whci i am seeing reading  this 

Oh sorry first of all congrats on writing yr 2nd OS !
its indeed xtremely well written !
the conversation i was dying to have between Tasha !
you just fullfill my wish ! me too wished for the same wow

every word was so real so pure !kya baat hai
i was reading it and feeling LOve glad it touched ur heart
which they share but i can feel it too !

The way u describe the old feeling of Dutta 
his anger , his war inside !angry gangster
beautidul !

and the end !
Its extremely heart touching the song u chose chalo ur the second one who appreciated the song ...thanks a lot
so apt !

Im drooling ! wow come back to reality
this is fabulous !

what can i say more 
u ahve not just roked STM 
but u are rocking ur OS also ! well u such a darling appreciate whatever i write

It gives me immense pleasure to announce 
that MY fabulous girl isnt write fabulous ff but she is as fantastic as always in whatver she put her feet in !ur opinion means a lot to me and i look forward to ur fantastic comments

This is indeed one of ur best work !kya baat kar rahe ho ?? even better that tasha moments ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Wohooooooooooooooo my dearest  Fantastic ROse !
YOU nailed it :D thanks so much dear