Posted: 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yo nivi thanks for video

i  m now rooting for bahuji here

i m liking her character more and more 

she wud deal with rv properly

wish she gives some part of her brains to avdesh and arpita

swamini5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

yo nivi thanks for video

i  m now rooting for bahuji here

i m liking her character more and more 

she wud deal with rv properly

wish she gives some part of her brains to avdesh and arpita

I think she will take advantage of Arpita

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, so they're going to drag this by delaying Arpi talking to Avi, and instead talking to BJ?  One thing - BJ is not going to hide this in hopes of saving RV.  But if she does tell Avi, does he blow off RV right away, or does RV's plan of weakening him succeed?

In RS, you have Sandhya believing Neeraj that he's not had a one night stand w/ the local vamp there, to the point that she tells him not to explain.  Wonder if Avi will compete w/ Sandhya for the mahaan award 😈
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
naaa vrish i dont know abt neeraj sandhya

bt i think right now bahuji wud make a super duper plan

one side she wud show arpi she wud help her out  but she wud put some condition to her..

on other side she wud deal with rv someway

bt the prb is rv knows bahuji some secret so what wud be her game plan remains to be seen..

rv doesnt know why bahuji wants arpita out   so he is playing a double game..

matching rv's brain is bahuji only

so i think in this chase and game hv to see what else it delivers

thats why to get rid of rv bahuji shd know the truth but i think again at some stage avdesh wud know what happend to arpita
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiee Nivi
Thnks fr the promo

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nivi for the video. This track is being really stretched.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chatterbox

bt i think right now bahuji wud make a super duper plan

one side she wud show arpi she wud help her out  but she wud put some condition to her..

on other side she wud deal with rv someway

bt the prb is rv knows bahuji some secret so what wud be her game plan remains to be seen..

rv doesnt know why bahuji wants arpita out   so he is playing a double game..

matching rv's brain is bahuji only

so i think in this chase and game hv to see what else it delivers

thats why to get rid of rv bahuji shd know the truth but i think again at some stage avdesh wud know what happend to arpita

RV doesn't know why BJ want Arpi out and RV doesn't know that BJ was the one who bribed his superior to suspend him.  Given what RV doesn't know, he's @ a serious disadvantage while dealing w/ BJ.

I think it would be funny if BJ's exposure to Avi ends up in his killing RV and then threatening Arpi after she deceived him.  Arpi will be in no position to chide Avi if he gets to put her on a guilt trip every time she tries.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the promo, Nivi.

Hmm I would like to say I am right (what I said in the update thread) however, promos are always a bit different from what is actually shown in the serial. But this time, I think Bhootni does take charge to get to the bottom of what happened.

Really hope finally this track is on it's way out. It has become like an unwanted visitor, staying too long when really it should have been out within days!😃😆😆
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nivi, thanks for the promo. Bhauji is going to deal with RV but she will then find a way to attack Arpi and keep her in control. Bhauji has the leash on Arpi and she can now determine all of Arpi's actions much like the owner of a dog. At some point, Arpi will know about Bhauji's secrets and have an upper hand into the situation but presently she is to obey Bhauji.