Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay is stronger than chand

usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
abhay is stronger than chand did you remeber that scence where abhay asked "kya wo aag apne lagai thee" then chand said No "then abhay said good "agar galtee se bhee apne piya ko chaut pahuchayee hotee to, apko mujse bachane wala koi nahee hota. it shows abhay stronger than chand and after yesterday's edpisode we came to know that chand is stronger than sidharth, it mean abhay stronger than sidharth i think this thing giving us hint, then where is need to scary from sid if abhay and chand is stronger than sidhart what do you think guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont know but i think abhay really possesses something strong even he himself mentions that" they are taking care of him because if master knows they are not taking good care of abhay then they cant imagine what will happen to them " or something like that .so yes abhay can be stronger
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abhay seem to have some secret powers which makes him a stronger Vampire...atleast that is what indication we have got from the conversations he had with his parents. But who knows if Sid learned a new trick or two while he was away...let's wait and watch!
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Abhay seem to have some secret powers which makes him a stronger Vampire...atleast that is what indication we have got from the conversations he had with his parents. But who knows if Sid learned a new trick or two while he was away...let's wait and watch!

i feel abhay is not fully revealed by chandeena to his powers maybe master has asked them to keep full protection for abhay because there is something like great power which abhay possess which sid and abhay himself is not aware of

hey as we all know Edward was strongest among cullens only because he had this amazing mind reading capability....otherwise Emmett or Jasper wud have been the strongest....and yea ofcourse Edward ran the fastest..

but here we r not even aware what powers does Abhay have....i was thinking Sid is more powerful than Abhay i guess because he drinks human blood? 😕...i just hope and wish they just open up this suspence abt their supernatural powers asap 🤔 
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear good observation i didn't think about it !! then now we dont need to worry about piya safety !!!😳😳
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Abhay is stronger than Chand and  Chand is more stronger than Sid !!!😃
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes abhay is very strong , he is keeping a low profile now but when he bursts , sid will,be shocked

sid taunted abhay that he is an insult to vampires
wait sid, u dont know what abahy is capable of
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes abhay is very strong , he is keeping a low profile now but when he bursts , sid will,be shocked

sid taunted abhay that he is an insult to vampires
wait sid, u dont know what abahy is capable of

ek baar agar uska andar ka jaanwar sach mein jag jaye toh ,,,,sid ki toh chutti ho gayi
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

abhay is stronger than chand did you remeber that scence where abhay asked "kya wo aag apne lagai thee" then chand said No "then abhay said good "agar galtee se bhee apne piya ko chaut pahuchayee hotee to, apko mujse bachane wala koi nahee hota. it shows abhay stronger than chand and after yesterday's edpisode we came to know that chand is stronger than sidharth, it mean abhay stronger than sidharth i think this thing giving us hint, then where is need to scary from sid if abhay and chand is stronger than sidhart what do you think guys.

🤪

abhay is not stronger dan chand and sid😊