•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys!!

well m silent reader of the forum. But today i thought to share some of my suggestions regarding the story. I would like to know how many of you agree with me.

well at first instead of all this kitchen conspiracy there must have been some climax in the story. Go-ahem are not getting together, I agree with it upto certain extent. But instead of making a simple casual patch up between them and ending the story lines the CV's must do some relevant changes which i think seems more reasonable. Since the story has alot of potential, so instead of dropping the TRP(I hope it wont never happen coz its my favorite show) they do some changes / addition in story so as to create some climax. I have some suggestions which I think can add in some more spice in the story listed below:

1. Change in Gopi's life style: at first they must do some changes in Gopi so as to make her a real match for the lead hero. The first i would suggest is to do some arrangements to get her properly educated. As she has been shown illiterated & uneducated so they at first provide her with some plat-form so that she can complete her studies besides being a house wife & her mother-in-law (kokila) must support her. OR She should better leave modi house as she once did before Nani's arrival. & instead of going to Urmi's house she must find herself some accommodation like girl's hostel or ashram, find herself a job + complete her education. THEN she must be shown becoming a strong woman, who is well educated, cunning, clever, sharp, smart, successful & a down -to- earth woman of substance. She must have been shown a well educated working woman (for example; a school teacher, a business woman, a newly emerged fashion designer or a newly stepped in event manager/party planner etc).

ON THE OTHER HAND; it will be a good twist if Ahem find out from his colleagues or other channels that a new lady stepped into business world in Rajkot & she is the market striker. After some investigation Ahem find out that this successful lady in Rajkot is none else but his "JAHIL, GAWAR, MORKH" wife Gopi & he s completely SHOCKED.

Also Gopi's make over n hair style should have some modern n stunning looks (Like real Gia manek); like Rashi has in serial. Rashi looks modern as compared to Gopi.

2. Gopi-Ahem Relationship: Next it would be gopi's turn. The way Ahem treated her like useless piece of trash, she must pay him back, in the same way i-e; keeping herself fully absorbed in house hold activities and her professional life as well. She must teach Ahem a lesson and let him realize that she isn't a bloody waste and has some self respect. Ahem must learn that he was always wrong & IFFF he would have trusted his wife then she d definitely become a perfect match for him.
Finally after some time, some usual (tu-tu, mei-mei); a BIG TWIST should make them come closer and make their patch upp & their love story must be started in extreme romantic way.

3. Change in Rashi & Urmi:- Both mom & daughter  should realize their mistakes and confess that they do this for money because like other people they also had some dreams but poor financial conditions never let their dreams come true & Urmi must confess that this was the reason she "by hook or by crook" let her daughter get into Modi house because she never wanted her daughter to live in a misery she was living in. This way both of them must appologise for all their mistakes from Modi family  & at that time Kokila should be shown a most kind and generous lady, she should forgive them. Both Rashi & Urmi must change into positive characters and Rashi-Gopi, Rashi-Kokila, Urmi-Gopi & Urmi-kokila patch up and friendly terms must be shown. Finally Rashi & Jigger love story must be shown.

4. Change in Dhawal's lifestyle:- Like gopi; Dhawal must also be shown a well educated, sober & decent & offcourse a hottie guy (like in real Ashish Sharma is ). He must start a good successful business, change their financial conditions, get a new house & usual luxuries so that both Kenjal & Urmila become comfortable & their problems are solved. Finally some incidents let both Kenjal & Dhawal become closer (their love story must be started). Also Kenjal & Koki relationship conflicts must be shown solved in a positive way.

5. 2 families full patch up & a new story onwards:- Once two families should have a complete patch up, a new twist should add to the story line for example some new entry in the serial (extrem evil & negative) and both the 2 families should fight the evil together. This sounds cool..

So these are all what i think should be added & i believe it will become real yumm. I hope u all like it But guys please don't mind if u dont like any of the above things. Appologies in advance. 😊

Take care,
Lots of love for everyone,
~~ Sara ~~
i agree with all your suggestion. i also want a change in her life style , i want her to be bold sharp and i also want her to herself for rashi  for  rashi's evil deeds after being changed not koki always. it will be more intresting to watch if the two bahu facing each other.
but my question is how gopi could be educated up to that level in a very short time as you have stated in your post
like ur all suggestions....
Hope this will happen in SNS...
I do like your suggestions but I think the beauty of Gopi is her respect for tradition, family values and the lack of materialism. She aspires to be a good wife, mother, daughter and daughter in law. I dont see any problems with that. Infact I think it is a noble aspiration in today's modern living and overpowering western influence (I'm not criticising the west. I'm from the UK; it's just family values and respect is not their strong point).

I think she has to be definitely educated. she is a very intelligent woman, just not given the chance to have a proper education. This will help her in building her self-confidence and self-respect. Being successful and having her own business etc is fine but it has to be her aspiration. Otherwise, it will be another responsibility that she would need to shoulder.

However, if we scratch deeper, her issues about self-respect and self-education do not lie entirely on her lack of education. This is a girl that has been subjected to emotional and physical abuse from a very young age. She identifies with the victim role because she is a victim. Kokila, no matter how strict she is, loves her alot and does not ill-treat her. Hetal and Naaniji also treats her well. I think she needs to learn to stand up to her abusers and even if it means initially getting support from Kokila or even Ahem. I still believe that Ahem could be Gopi's weapon against Urmila and Rashi.

Ahem at the moment is a problem but he has his own issues to deal with; coming to terms with the guilt of how he broke his relationship with Anita and then reacting to everything that was falsely said about Gopi at the start. It will take him a while before he starts seeing the true gem that she is; and I think I believe in Kokila's convictions that he will see her for who she is and their relationship will progress.

As wonderful as it would be for Gopi to change, in reality, Gopi is a simple minded, innocent girl

If she changes and becomes the girl Ahem wants (an Anita character), does he really love the real Gopi?

Ahem needs to accept her just the saw she is, THAT will be the true test of love

If Ahem can overcome his mental block of her being uneduacted. If he can start seeing her as a person, start appreciating her simplicity, her beauty, her lovely nature

Then it he will truly be in love with her

Then he himself should help her get educated

Yuks
Why don't u write a ff about it, ?
It be great,
I love the idea but I don't think it will happen soon,   who will cry at drop of a hat. 
I agree with everyone. But do any of u remember what gopi said to Ahem for the first time when they had a face2face talk before their marriage??

It was some thing...
She said, "Aap ney mujhay swekaar kiya m very lucky. abh mei khoob parhoo ge aur aap k kabil ban jaon ge".

but unfortunately Ahem didn't listen to it. he was stuck in that Anita fiasco...SO atleast once the creatives mention what is somehow related to my suggestions. So rest of the things can go on in parallel but they must do something about it too. getting educated is no any harm & it wont violate anyone's innocence.

@ shobi12500: well i do agree with you shobi on ur statement "Time is Short & Work is Lot". But i think CV's r expert in passing a few years like seconds without changing anything in surroundings. lolx... got my point.. :)

@hkhb17 & queenyuks: Yes both of u guys got valid points. Ahem can be her weapon & he can provide her support & comfort in getting educated. But i think Gopi must do something on her own & prove herself. This is enough of humiliation she gets after all the tedious & hectic tasks & ghar-gharasti & what she get in return.. a look of disgust in return from her husband???? So i think at first Ahem must learn some manners & a good piece of lesson.

ayesha_78: thanks for your suggestion about writing ff. I will think about it. But at the moment m really stuck in my studies. will think about it. :)
I love your suggestions.......but first thing is Gopi needs to loose the pallu, even if she covers her head ahem can see her face, I thought the whole point why she too the pallu was cos ahem said he didn't want to see her face..... Also kinjal koki should patch up then dhaval and kinjal leave and go mumbai as that's where dhawal lives. And Jigar should see rashi's real colours and put the pieces together realising this their marriage was a sham and that rashi married him only to get into modi mansion and that kokila was right about rashi all long.                                                                                                   Meanwhile gopi has had her makeover after going to the salon in place of rashi,ahem has not seen her yet, he has to attend a business party and nani tells hjm to take gopi with him, ahem begins to refuse but suddenly remembers his promise to koki so just nods his head. Later Ahem is ready to go looking dashing as always,when Gopi comes in a churidaar with her hair out looking stunning Ahem is gobsmacked and he just stares in awe until koki says ahem go now. At the function gopi behaves very eloquently and elegantly ahem is again shocked....later we find out Chirag and jigar had taught this to Gopi.