'MohabbAt ki KismAt Awards'ArjuHi.ChanNeL(95-NEW) - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

🀣 How much I Love your logic Shibz!
he heπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sonia u love only my logic not me?😳
Originally posted by -Olly-

oh so that means karan and arjun arent in ur heart!..😲..and ya i do have them in heart but nowadays my heart is not working properly!..it gives me attacks seeing kk's innocence!..so i need phone to talk!..😈
olly...so u decide..u want to keep your awards in your siggie box or your heart dat is not working properly😳 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shibz

olly...so u decide..u want to keep your awards in your siggie box or your heart dat is not working properly😳 πŸ˜†
ok shibz i lose u win!..duh!.....
lolz...me leavin now...reached the 15th page of this thread...will cum bac later to read😳

yayayayay  mohabbatians  ko kismast  se  awards  mil gaye  πŸ₯³ πŸ‘

Thank you  Shika  and  Roshini  for  all the efforts  in organising and presenting  the awards πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘  and for this thread also 😳

Congratulations  fellow kmhians  for all the well deserved awards πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and also to all  the members  who  made MLSA proud by winning and spamming πŸ˜†.

Shibz and Nisha  mein tum logon ki category mein aa gayi  😲  iss agyani ko gyani award mila  😲🀣  but am  honoured to share with you guysπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.   and   to all of u who nominated me , ab mein tum logon ko gyani kahu ya agyani 🀣🀣  lekin big big  thank you  for this award and also considering me worthy of it  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†   chalo ji acceptance speech ho gaya. πŸ˜†

Bolo KMH land ko  hip hip hurray  πŸ₯³

abhi spammers ML mein bhi jhanko waha par  100th epi ke avsar par 100 pgs khatam karo , epi start hone mein aur time hai waha par chapar  chapar  start karo. 

rosh, tera nagin sahi me mast hai ..but yahan naagin tu hai.. hum to sapere hai!!!.tu yeh gaana ga.. for all of us who have been griling u in the MOTW thread.. mein teri dushman, dushman tu mera.. mein naagin tu sapera!!!

BTW congrats partner.. spammer mein humare saath aap hai aur kayi saare.. kismat awards walon ne thik pehcnana.. spamming is a team effort πŸ˜‰
bye shibz ..:) me too leaving!..and once again congo to all the winners!!..
hi kavya!..congo to u too!..πŸ˜ƒ
n my thank u speech for 'BIggest Spammer'.. 

Thanks.. all whoerr.. n..nom..nominated me, .....and uh.. all those who dint..umm.. th..th. thanks Kismat awrds.. k will stop spammering.. will say my fav lines instead..

spamming ki jai ho!! 
spamming ki jai ho!!
spamming ki jai ho!!

p.s. itna spam karne ke baad bhi am only 20% awarded πŸ˜‰ implying the length n breadth of spamming in IF!!!🀣
Aksh Agreed ... Spamming is defo a team effort... i know and i'm sure u do too cuz we have tried spamming alone na.....πŸ˜‰