Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
meri permission hai rosh ja leke aa warna will hack u're account for that aaj toh bas usi blooper ka din hai...everyone laughing their head off...🤣 i didnt get it myself till anjali+nisha and i guess even shibz explained it to me...i couldnt even remember who nitin was🤣 karan kritz di ke ilava kisi aur ka naam dhang se yaad ho tab na 🤣
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
badh mai jao tum log!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
rukja jannat rosh is getting the message for u summary is

we were having a group chat on fb since a few days and decided to add all the missing ML members aksh had most of em in her friendlist toh she was going to start the new msg thread...and by blooper she added nitin a.k.a rajveer also in that msg and we all are still in rofl land because of that roflzzzzzzz
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh i see...🤣

gosh what a blooper 🤣

oye...why wan't i invited?? ...ouch!! 🤣

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nothing much was written cuz all were a bit confused i guess...most of the convo comprised of ppl suggesting who was missing and some asking what it was.... then  nish apologized to Nitin and Aksh sent another message......

Aksh started off saying continue here MLSA on IF spam away or something to that effect 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
becahra nitin if we would have continued seeing our bashing and comments india aur kmh chodke bhaag jata thanku to everyone who noticed and saved rajveer frm being replaced....

roshu waiting wo msg thread jaldi post kar....will sleep after reading it
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
arre roshu copy paste the whol thing pahlezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys i'll PM instead..Edited by roshaniD - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
we spammers kept on spamming the thread and it became way too long and we finally realised we were missing a few stars of ML there...and when we asked aksh to add everyone she added a star of kmh2 as well *arifa bows before aksh for her blooper*
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
roshu meri jaanu thanku for that rofl.......nishu's apology too good......poor guy 🤣 i wish there was some pagalpanti mlsa style nitin would never step foot on IF after that🤣