Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
okay guys fixed the first page and also posted the awards and you all can blame wids for me posting it late she keeps talking to me so i get distracted so put all your blames on her.... πŸ˜‰
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zach

:( :( :(

sach me ek saal me aayenge kya next awards ....? not fair.

dont feel bad the next awards might be with 200th epi so keep your hopes up...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
yeh hai kuki ki acceptance speech...her reaction on reacieving this award...straight frm her home

Rofl! Rofl! Rofl! Omg..ariiiiii!! This award dedicated to u!! Lolzzz.. I just got home.. Had guests n read ur message.. N laughed so hard.. Totally embarassing! Rofl.. Rofl.. Rofl..

🀣
🀣
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

okay guys fixed the first page and also posted the awards and you all can blame wids for me posting it late she keeps talking to me so i get distracted so put all your blames on her.... πŸ˜‰

😲😲😲 oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mein??  you keep pming mee.. what can i doo about ittπŸ˜†
you just sloww.lol
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zach

:( :( :(

sach me ek saal me aayenge kya next awards ....? not fair.

😭😭 hum dono ke kismat mien yehan lekhe hai 😭😭 a gala lag jea ek sath dohte hai
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Jai siggy is the signature/picture u see below our posts...we have some grt siggy makers here...u can chck out the creations gallery tonns of awesome stuff there...and avi is the animated version of pics...u can see the first pic in wida's signature thats an avi
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
wids put u're fingers to use for spammin here...dnt bug our sweetu roshni or else will send the hummer behind u...let the awards get over with...😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail

ok sini dont werry hum sab kuch wida ko kahe gey 😈 hey wida i want to tel you somethink 😈
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

wids put u're fingers to use for spammin here...dnt bug our sweetu roshni or else will send the hummer behind u...let the awards get over with...😳

sweett roshni?? goshhhhπŸ˜† you should know her
she keeps pming mee and than blames meeπŸ˜† jokesssss
QUOTE=kmh24ever]

ok sini dont werry hum sab kuch wida ko kahe gey 😈 hey wida i want to tel you somethink 😈

hina kiya bolna haii? you wan tto gossip about rorhsni? pm meeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you guys are here spamming? πŸ˜†
ok what did i miss?