'MohabbAt ki KismAt Awards'ArjuHi.ChanNeL(95-NEW) - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
ari yup the break is over but now im thinking that maybe i should make you guys wait a little longer and go finish all my other shows... 😉
Originally posted by --Ari--

rofl....nahi darte toh u better start🤣and u can ask me for help reagarding this palce nytym[i myself have learned frm aksh and wida lol wida remember our first chat i couldnt even find the reply button🤣]...waise bhi this place has become lyk my second home i can help u with most of the things...
hehe evryone got problems in beginnign but ek baar active hojayee.. too everyoen gets addcted
i  can remember mys elf in IF in 2006😆😆 goshh i was so inactive when i was new.. only read
but tthan once i stratedd i coudltn stop my self and made so many friendss
oh oh one moderator is her :O

good evening moderator mam :) hi from a spammer....
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

ari yup the break is over but now im thinking that maybe i should make you guys wait a little longer and go finish all my other shows... 😉

will remove u from the sweet members category then😈and dnt forget our hummer can be used on viewbies too😈...arre 2 din lamba toh break ho gaya...end it now for ML's sakes....we want baki awards....
Originally posted by zach

To tum ladkiya bhi dhyaan se sun lo...dont cricticize kritika in front of me.ok. otherwise, computer me ghuske slap maroonga :P
DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oyeee ladkaaaaa😆😆
as much we lovee karan we love kritzz as well😳 we only appreciate herrr
only might osem looser who wants to ruin atmosphere in forum say bad stuff but other oness noopee
actuve member sin the forum appreciate kritz and karan.. noo haterz aroundd😃

Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
omgggggggggg if that happens we can wait for another 5 hourss😆 shini watches soo manyyyyyyy showsssssss😆
Originally posted by wida

hehe evryone got problems in beginnign but ek baar active hojayee.. too everyoen gets addcted
i  can remember mys elf in IF in 2006😆😆 goshh i was so inactive when i was new.. only read
but tthan once i stratedd i coudltn stop my self and made so many friendss

hehe its the same here with me...wrote in ML once and then everyone started liking..i remember tanu's comment she was really sweet...and then once i became more active and joined the spammin brigade there was no looking back...so many sweet kmhians became such sweet friends...super love this forum...👏⭐️

oyeee ladkaaaaa😆😆
only might osem looser who wants to ruin atmosphere in forum say bad stuff but other oness noopee

yupps jai...kritz di is equally loved...they are both our rockstars...na koi kam na koi zyada....

and wids as for haters go even if they decide to pay us a visit we knw how to make them leave😈 fake kritz ko mein aaj tak nahi bhuli🤣 jai remember the link i shwed u to the topics she created🤣
fine fine fine since wids said so many nice things about me i'll post the next votes...

oyeee ladkaaaaa😆😆

:))))))))) thats awesome !! :)
i never like places where there is too much negativity or hatred. and this forum being about KMH...a love story....there should be no place for bad things. Cheers for Love and Good things in the life and world :)