Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hina you became hot se coool hehehe
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: zach

@ wida...
.thats better :) tab acha hai...olly se kabi baat hui ya discussion ki to darr nahi lagega :P its good to be normal, fun member :)

hehe jai we normal members here are as much dangerous as moderators😈...moderators bas do hi hai starrryphoenix=shikha and liliandergurl=roshni....minnu the other moderator is inactvie here as far as i knw...
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲  😲  😲 wht is this that im seeing... wids your saying that im nice...😲 ðŸ˜² OMG where is the media when you need them 😆  😆 sorry guys couldnt stop myself from saying that.... wids you know i love ya... and Hina im not mad i dont get mad at people like that....
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

hehe jai we normal members here are as much dangerous as moderators😈...moderators bas do hi hai starrryphoenix=shikha and liliandergurl=roshni....minnu the other moderator is inactvie here as far as i knw...

heheheh arif is rightt
wee are so mcuh mroe dangerr.. one word wrong and we attackk😆
one bad thing about karann we attackkl😆😆
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

haha..ye emoticon se main darne waala nahi..khaaskar jab woh Ari ki taraf se aaye :P :)))))
waise i will try to remember all the names....kabhi confuse ho gaya to terese pooch liya karoonga.ok.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

😲  😲  😲 wht is this that im seeing... wids your saying that im nice...😲 ðŸ˜² OMG where is the media when you need them 😆  😆 sorry guys couldnt stop myself from saying that.... wids you know i love ya... and Hina im not mad i dont get mad at people like that....

hehe sara media rakhi le gayi...for now humse kaam chala lo...and as for u being sweet thats a fact around here😳 btw are u dne wit the epi??otherwise i will get mad...bohot zyada lamba commercial break ho gaya😈
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

😲😲😲😲😲😲 YOU READ ITT?? goshh.. hehe you knwo i was really thinking about to edit itt😆but than ithoguht nahii yaar shin wont go through the pages😆

HEHEH media.. tuhh bhii nahh. shini you know nahh your my clownn hehehe
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

heheheh arif is rightt

one fako and we attack 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: zach

haha..ye emoticon se main darne waala nahi..khaaskar jab woh Ari ki taraf se aaye :P :)))))
waise i will try to remember all the names....kabhi confuse ho gaya to terese pooch liya karoonga.ok.

rofl....nahi darte toh u better start🤣and u can ask me for help reagarding this palce nytym[i myself have learned frm aksh and wida lol wida remember our first chat i couldnt even find the reply button🤣]...waise bhi this place has become lyk my second home i can help u with most of the things...
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

heheheh arif is rightt

To tum ladkiya bhi dhyaan se sun lo...dont cricticize kritika in front of me.ok. otherwise, computer me ghuske slap maroonga :P
DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!