Thanks(: Im fine thanks, how are you? 

m f9 thnku  for asking
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
mii late Congratz 2 all of u ..............πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hina is backkkkkk.................... hey kuko jaanat aksh....................
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Computer
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-love_kuki

Hinuuuu!! πŸ˜†
ditto!! meaning.. copying!!
when we wanna say the same thing the other person said.. it's ditto!! 🀣 so that we would save our energy & spamming time.. by not saying the same thing twice.. lazy bums u see!! so we invented this word.. no wait.. it was arjun's invention!! we churaofied it from him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aab samjhi!! πŸ˜›

oh😭 i was toght your and aksh secret love language but never no maybe tu apne pyaar ko duniya mien  ishar karne se darte ho ager ase bat mujhe bata do mien keseko nahi bateo gey promisπŸ˜‰
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-glitter567

hinaaaa you made my day with this comment🀣🀣.....yes it's aksh and kuki's secret love language🀣🀣.🀣🀣..don't listen to kuki...🀣

oh really😲 mujhe be ase he lagta hai thanks for sharing with me mujhe pora yinlin tha kuko and aksh ke bac kuch toh hai ab tumne batea diya toh matla is ke bec kuch nahi sab kuch hai πŸ˜‰ dont werry mien yeh bat secret rako gey πŸ˜‰ congrets kuko and aksh have a awsome life toghter
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-love_kuki

Jannat!! 😈😈😈

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hinuuu!! aaj to tu seriously sixer pe sixer mar rahi hai!! pehle "arohi cutting arjun's fingers" 🀣 🀣🀣aur aab yeh.. bf/gf!! 🀣🀣

Chakka pe chakka Chakka de pata and mien normal bat kar rehe ho mien ase he ho 😈as mien koi nahe bat nahi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
and i love your rasta with aksh mujhe pata tha tum do ke bic kuch hai and congretsssssssssss both of you all the very best for your love life mauh
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-glitter567

yes hinaaa...tu sixer mara...πŸ‘...and another πŸ‘ for figuring out aksh and kuki's secret love language 🀣🀣🀣🀣

yeah mien sixer mara in dono ka pyaar duniya ke samne lake πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ hery aksh and kuko pyaar kiya toh darna kiya πŸ˜‰
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aksh4IF

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

aksh tum hassi ne acting mat karo i know you love kuko πŸ˜‰ dont werry tum dono ka pyaar mien samja sakte ho mom dad ko manye mien mien tum dono ke help karo gey aur janat be  hainaπŸ˜‰ congrets aksh wish you a very happy life with kuko kuko bohot sweet hai and woh tumhara bohot ache se hala rake gey mauh both of you