Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Loves her or Falling in Love? (Page 2)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
well.........gr8 question.........

I think viren loves nivi from the start....but when he got 2 know about nivi n sid....d feeling of hatred overpowered d feeling of love......n now when everything has been shorted out.....d feeling of love again starts 2 blossom in viren's heart......

Edited by CCBM_fan - 16 March 2011 at 3:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66aysha1989wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I also feel that he loves her but is not realizing the value! And again it all depends on how he will react today!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66CCBM-fanNiViren-Raj

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I agree with Raj. Viren had fallen for nivi much before he came to know about her past with sid. he did not need to marry Nivi to avenge dadaji and sid, he did that for himself, as Nivi was ready to marry any T, D or H to save Divya's marriage.That's the reason, we were expecting an obsession track than a sibling rivalry track if he was the stalker. Cts hv messed up big time by showing Viren as a stalker and the reason fr it is bull.
I do not have doubt that he always loved Nivi. It is overshadowed by jealousy and hatred earlier and now by guilt. But its been there.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011aysha1989ButifuleyesCCBM-fanwadi..dollNiViren-Raj

Nakku Newbie
Nakku
Nakku

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I think the CT's themselves are confused in this point.
He does love Nivi..but not daring to express the same.
Whatever it is at the end of the day he should fall for her. but his confession should be like never shown before on any show.Extremely Exciting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
ok so as per the new article viren has not realized he's in love with nivi arghhhh crazy CVs... so yeah he's gonna fall for her....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989CCBM-fan

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I agree with Raj. Viren had fallen for nivi much before he came to know about her past with sid. he did not need to marry Nivi to avenge dadaji and sid, he did that for himself, as Nivi was ready to marry any T, D or H to save Divya's marriage.That's the reason, we were expecting an obsession track than a sibling rivalry track if he was the stalker. Cts hv messed up big time by showing Viren as a stalker and the reason fr it is bull.
I do not have doubt that he always loved Nivi. It is overshadowed by jealousy and hatred earlier and now by guilt. But its been there.

Honeslty i dont think so that Viren loved her  before he came to know about nivi and sid past. i think that marring Niv was a apart of his plan, he did not loved Nivi at that time, he was to using  Nivi to hurt Sid and his feeling, the reason he married  her to make her againt Sid, so that Sid gets hurt as he love her most at that time. But  now he is falling in love with her, And also he is not understanding why she is leaving the house now , he doesnt love her but he is falling in love with her which he has to realize it after she leaves the Sood House 

Edited by puredesi21 - 16 March 2011 at 5:07am
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puredesi21

Originally posted by vids08

Honeslty i dont think so that Viren loved her  before he came to know about nivi and sid past. i think that marring Niv was a apart of his plan, he did not loved Nivi at that time, he was to using  Nivi to hurt Sid and his feeling, the reason he married  her to make her againt Sid, so that Sid gets hurt as he love her most at that time. But  now he is falling in love with her, And also he is not understanding why she is leaving the house now , he doesnt love her but he is falling in love with her which he has to realize it after she leaves the Sood House 

@puredesi21

How do you explain -
1] Viren confessing his love to Nivi when he did not know about Nivi and Sid
2] Viren asking NT dadi, Nivi's hand in marriage, when he still did not know about Nivi and Sid

As he did not know Nivi and Sid past he could not have thought of using her against Sid

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 16 March 2011 at 5:31am
puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@Raj_Luv_NiVirenv

yeah sure i can explain remember when it was relieved that Viren was behind all the problem which Nivi was face, and when Nivi ask her what about the love which he was show to her, He say all that is a lie, he says that he hates her also like he hates Nivi. 

And I can also tell you when he started falling in love with Nivi , He started falling in love with Nivi after the accident, he doesnt not realize it now but he is in love with Nivi now 

Go to top