Viren Loves her or Falling in Love?

puredesi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys i just love watching chand chupa badal mein , I am Happy that Viren has forgiven his family and is back with them, I really love today's episode, and i have realized one that i would like share with you all. I dont think that  Viren loves Nivi, I think that he is falling in love with Nivi,  If he loved Nivi, I think that he would have said something or did something after he was back with his family, he would have sad sorry to Nivi for his behavior, and given her a explanation why he was try to give a divorce as he did not wanted to hurt so that's why he wanted her to stay away from. 

But i think that he is falling in love with Nivi now, in the hoil sequence he did trying to be nice to her, but he did not saying to her when she was running from her. I am sure in tomo episode he wont stop her, coz he hasn't  realized that he is falling in love with her. I think that the realization will come after she leave the Sood house, Then i think he will confront her. I am sure that Nivi loves Viren now and feel that Viren is not happy with her, so there is no point of her staying with Viren now

This is what I am thinking is going to happening now. Please Share your opinion and Comments.     
Edited by puredesi21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Hey yaar!! I totally agree with you, he'll probably not stop her in tomorrow's episode since he hasn't realized his feelings for her. Yes, Nivi indeed loves Viren, maybe she knows that Viren loves her as well and is planning on leaving just to make him realize his feelings? Just my thoughts... (:
puredesi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalyWayne07

Hey yaar!! I totally agree with you, he'll probably not stop her in tomorrow's episode since he hasn't realized his feelings for her. Yes, Nivi indeed loves Viren, maybe she knows that Viren loves her as well and is planning on leaving just to make him realize his feelings? Just my thoughts... (:

Yeah i think maybe she know that Viren loves her, but i am not sure about it, lets hope everything comes out for our fav jodi viren and nivi
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Hopefully...they rock! :D I want Viren to look her from his terrace. It would be awesome! hehe
puredesi21 thumbnail
Guys Please Reply to My Post :) 
I am really want to know you guys are thinking about my post. thanks 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@puredesi21

Only Ct's can answer this.

According to me Viren is in love with Nivi.
If you remember Viren had confessed his love to Nivi, and that point he did not know that Nivi loved Sid. I feel he meant what he said to Nivi.  He also went ahead and asked NT dadi Nivi's hand in marriage. Later he came to know about Nivi and Sid.
Even during that phase where he misbehaved, you could see he cared for Nivi. And even on the day of revelation when he was walking alone, it was only Nivi he thought about.
Today too he loves her but the guilt in him is not making him open out to Nivi.

Nivi, i feel over time has fallen in love for Viren, and she herself does not realize it.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear

i think viren did hav feelings for him from da begining. although he tried to be nasty to her to take revenge against his family, dere was a soft feeling towards nivi in his heart. he purposely hid it so dat its easier for him to focus on revenge rather than love

for example when nivi barged in and asked him if he was happy after insultin da family, he felt bad but didnt shout back at her. even when he produced da divorce papers, he just wanted to make tamasha out of it more than separating from her

so all in all i feel viren always loved her and now falling in love with her all over again...
teddybear66 thumbnail
a very good question dear... to be frank even i wanna knw the answer... even im so confused over this... bt i agree with wht u said.... 

lets see wht will viren today .... 
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well.........gr8 question.........

I think viren loves nivi from the start....but when he got 2 know about nivi n sid....d feeling of hatred overpowered d feeling of love......n now when everything has been shorted out.....d feeling of love again starts 2 blossom in viren's heart......
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I also feel that he loves her but is not realizing the value! And again it all depends on how he will react today!