India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Loves her or Falling in Love?

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys i just love watching chand chupa badal mein , I am Happy that Viren has forgiven his family and is back with them, I really love today's episode, and i have realized one that i would like share with you all. I dont think that  Viren loves Nivi, I think that he is falling in love with Nivi,  If he loved Nivi, I think that he would have said something or did something after he was back with his family, he would have sad sorry to Nivi for his behavior, and given her a explanation why he was try to give a divorce as he did not wanted to hurt so that's why he wanted her to stay away from. 

But i think that he is falling in love with Nivi now, in the hoil sequence he did trying to be nice to her, but he did not saying to her when she was running from her. I am sure in tomo episode he wont stop her, coz he hasn't  realized that he is falling in love with her. I think that the realization will come after she leave the Sood house, Then i think he will confront her. I am sure that Nivi loves Viren now and feel that Viren is not happy with her, so there is no point of her staying with Viren now

This is what I am thinking is going to happening now. Please Share your opinion and Comments.     

Edited by puredesi21 - 16 March 2011 at 12:38am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckwebbelbcclneha_fandivra4salekh1vids08ZaykebazzAnanyateddybear66Nikita99dyhardfanButifuleyesAlphabet26CCBM-fanwadi..doll..Sakeena..yipee

KalyWayne07 IF-Dazzler
KalyWayne07
KalyWayne07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hey yaar!! I totally agree with you, he'll probably not stop her in tomorrow's episode since he hasn't realized his feelings for her. Yes, Nivi indeed loves Viren, maybe she knows that Viren loves her as well and is planning on leaving just to make him realize his feelings? Just my thoughts... (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbel

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KalyWayne07

Hey yaar!! I totally agree with you, he'll probably not stop her in tomorrow's episode since he hasn't realized his feelings for her. Yes, Nivi indeed loves Viren, maybe she knows that Viren loves her as well and is planning on leaving just to make him realize his feelings? Just my thoughts... (:

Yeah i think maybe she know that Viren loves her, but i am not sure about it, lets hope everything comes out for our fav jodi viren and nivi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelKalyWayne07

KalyWayne07 IF-Dazzler
KalyWayne07
KalyWayne07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hopefully...they rock! :D I want Viren to look her from his terrace. It would be awesome! hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66aysha1989

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Guys Please Reply to My Post :) 
I am really want to know you guys are thinking about my post. thanks 
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@puredesi21

Only Ct's can answer this.

According to me Viren is in love with Nivi.
If you remember Viren had confessed his love to Nivi, and that point he did not know that Nivi loved Sid. I feel he meant what he said to Nivi.  He also went ahead and asked NT dadi Nivi's hand in marriage. Later he came to know about Nivi and Sid.
Even during that phase where he misbehaved, you could see he cared for Nivi. And even on the day of revelation when he was walking alone, it was only Nivi he thought about.
Today too he loves her but the guilt in him is not making him open out to Nivi.

Nivi, i feel over time has fallen in love for Viren, and she herself does not realize it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011divra4vids08aysha1989sihuKalyWayne07CCBM-fanwadi..doll

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
hi dear

i think viren did hav feelings for him from da begining. although he tried to be nasty to her to take revenge against his family, dere was a soft feeling towards nivi in his heart. he purposely hid it so dat its easier for him to focus on revenge rather than love

for example when nivi barged in and asked him if he was happy after insultin da family, he felt bad but didnt shout back at her. even when he produced da divorce papers, he just wanted to make tamasha out of it more than separating from her

so all in all i feel viren always loved her and now falling in love with her all over again...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66aysha1989pipicatCCBM-fan

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
a very good question dear... to be frank even i wanna knw the answer... even im so confused over this... bt i agree with wht u said.... 

lets see wht will viren today .... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fan

Go to top