SHAILU se SHAILAJA ka SAFAR - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Thanks aneesha๐Ÿ˜›
so true dear... she has given 100% as a mother, wife, DIL or a MIL.... but life has been always demanding from her.... !
A husband's place will always be a vaccuum in her life and that was seen in yest. episode... their togetherness is so fresh in her mind that she was conversing to herself without her awareness on seeing those still images..... the pain of those moments were so much fresh in her still.... i doubt those can be replaced with any amount of  happiness dear.... though she can make others feel she is happy with the happiness of others.... only the darkness and the still night witness her truth of tears.........
His mistake is a blunder dear... he has chosen his life knowingly..... how can Inder-Panna forgive him when he ditched them at their prime years.... ?
Knw di tat time won't get back neither for inder panna nor for badi maa which thy hv spent lonely tantilising for their father's luv n care n spclly for badi maa her dreams which she might hv built for her family,her desireseverything has to be kept aside to give her kids her family a happy n prosperous lf....n itz rly rly difficult spclly for a women bt instead of all ths one has to move on in lf leaving behind everything their wishes,dreams.......is ths wht v called lf .
Laxmiji, Thanks for wonderful..

I Think BP is a man who only sees and thinks about himself first.. Whenever the conversation between suhana and badi maa... I think BP is a modern man who wants to go out and have a personal life more.. may be BP didn't like to be in joint family...I think after birth of both the children slowly the distance between BM and BP increase..

I think BP before going had told BM , he is afraid going away from them and also told them they have to come to U.S after 1 year.. 

But I think the BP had met someone.. in those 5 years and may be he already had married to her.. When Radha bua is telling, Ishwar didn't even look into anyone eyes, he is felling guilt like that..

May be I think Ishwar after going to U.S felt lonely and met some lady there, started to live with her (married or live-in relationship) enjoyed the life there as it is his dream to live there... May be due to kashyaps letters or just to inform BM he came after 5 years..He couldn't say the real thing. but told he will not take his family now, but after 1 year.. the way BP is escaping ... may be he afraid to tell the truth, so sent the letter later than he got married with someone else in US..

@ Laxmi Di, a great post!!!!

I would like to explain what Badimaa's character means to me (I mean her personality).
The lyrics are from the movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. I haven't seen today's episode nor have I seen the movie. This is completely based on the lyrics of the song.

Na Kuch Poccha, Na Kuch Manga
Badima has never asked God why her life is like this or why she has to face all the difficulties in her. She has immense belief in family values and thats what I like about her. She never believes in "nothing can happen". Even in the hardest times, she has stood by her family and has never left them (or run away from her responsibilities), even though her husband has abandoned her, for God knows what.

Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
As previously said, Badimaa has believed that whatever has happened , has happened and there is no point crying over what has happened. Instead she should live for her children, her family, her loved ones, not for the sake of fulfilling her responsibility but because she chose to believe that life is what you make, you choose the way of life you want to live rather than living the life, life gives.

Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Badimaa has never complained about the fact that her husband has left her. She has provided comfort, love, care to her loved ones. She has never let them see the dark side of her life. Even now, when she is alone (i.e., without a companion) she is living a life. Not just living a mere life, but living it to live the way she always wanted to. (That is , she wanted a life with happiness). Today, she has it all, a loving family who never makes her feel that she is alone, a caring son who feels the pain of NOT having a father, a bold daughter who is following her footsteps. Panna, is another Badimaa in the making, she has decided not to take the easier course, she has decided to stay true to the values her mother has taught her, to fight till one dies (silently though). She indirectly proves the people like BP, that she doesn't need anybody like him to make her life worth living, she is already happy with what she has got and will not betray the values her mother has taught.

Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chaya
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
This is for the family. She has been with her family for all these years now and the family in turn has appreciated her for all that she has done. It is this family that helped her live and enjoy those valuable moments of life, to tell the whole world, the TRUE MEANING OF FAMILY. We can also interpret it this way. It is a member of THIS very family that has betrayed her. Yet it is the same family who has supported her, not caring about what their own son did. Here the Kashyap family comes across as a family who believes in TRUE values that believing that it is their son who is wrong. They truly love Badimaa for all that she has done.

Rab ne Bana Di Jodi......
Badimaa has never said that it is BP's fault. She claims that she never tried to understand him (Hope I am right.) She has just accepted the fact that BP had to leave her and he did. She doesn't want to blame anybody for that. She had decided to move on.

I, have a lot of respect for people, especially women who have decided to prove the world that women are not just meant to work in a house. They are strong people, brave ones too. Often braver than men like BP. I really appreciate the women who believe that they are EQUAL to their husband, rather than believing that her husband has the right to do whatever they want and all they can do is to TOLERATE. Badimaa is a great example of such women. Even without a husband, she has taught her children the RIGHT way of living life and the good qualities a good human being should have.

Thanks to the creatives for creating such an inspirational character as Badimaa!! ๐Ÿ‘I thank you all a lot.

Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
well said manju.excellent comparision b/n the lyrics and bm's life.
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

well said manju.excellent comparision b/n the lyrics and bm's life.

Thanks Smiley. ๐Ÿ˜Š
@manju....Kya kahu mai ....i cant express in words...tears r rolling down from my eyes....

Really hats off to d creatives 4 creating characters like badimaa  radhabua, suhana & ishaan...

Originally posted by madhu_d

@manju....Kya kahu mai ....i cant express in words...tears r rolling down from my eyes....

Really hats off to d creatives 4 creating characters like badimaa  radhabua, suhana & ishaan...

Please don't cry..... Thanks a lot creatives.......... ๐Ÿ‘
@manju....very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and nice comparision...patha nahi tha ek ek lyrics ke line me itna matlab hota hai....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sam_much

@manju....very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and nice comparision...patha nahi tha ek ek lyrics ke line me itna matlab hota hai....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Sam. I am really touched. ๐Ÿ˜Š
wow manjuji.. good lyrics with your great explination..