Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

cant resist from posting eventhough in class...

first of all..wonderful title di....👏
i too noticed how he started calling shailaja from shailu...

what can i say about badi maa...i too thought from what badi maa said that bade papa just left becos of their marriage...like it did not work...bt what we saw from yesterday was a totally different....BP was and is a selfish and greedy person who doesnt understand the value of family and love...and we can see BM still does not want to believe that....

BM is very lucky to get a family like the kashyaps and their support...and the kashyaps too are lucky to get BM....the family gave her the strength to carry on..and she being a strong women herself was able to move forward...

i just still understand the reason why BP came after 5 years and again left....😕

Thanks shwets😃
@red
Sweetie.... 😆... hope your lecturer is not around....If around... he will possibly help us with this analysis....🤣

@blue
exactly.... i got confused... with this extreme behaviour... as aired in 2 different attitudes all together.....BM's conversation with Suhana had painted a diff. picture of ishwar.... but her conversation with RB is totally different....

@green
that was loosely addressed... no idea what was the intention of his visit and how did he deal with his parents and kids... his only interaction with BM was shown though.The CTs need to show a clear picture reg. this...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks shwets😃
@red
Sweetie.... 😆... hope your lecturer is not around....If around... he will possibly help us with this analysis....🤣

@blue
exactly.... i got confused... with this extreme behaviour... as aired in 2 different attitudes all together.....BM's conversation with Suhana had painted a diff. picture of ishwar.... but her conversation with RB is totally different....

@green
that was loosely addressed... no idea what was the intention of his visit and how did he deal with his parents and kids... his only interaction with BM was shown though.The CTs need to show a clear picture reg. this...

@black...no prbs di...mam has asked to do some work on the laptop...and iam doing the most important work...i just could not resist after reading ur post...and that too after a long time...i thought u would write one on the Badi Maa-Rano-Alok scene....but u wrote on this scene...it was wonderful...i loved both the scenes...
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Superbbbb Post Di.........First time i have actually read someone's post fully😆......Anyways

As u Know My writing skill so Plzzz forgive me my conpusseddddd Comment 😃

Ok Starting from Beginning of SGP I loved BM's character......Loved the way how she manages to knit the family together whereas now a dayzz we see less of Joint families......Loved her for this.....Then I loved the way How she has been able to give good teachings to her children and her SIL's children...Even though BM's children hate their Dad but They wont be able to say something bad to that person who did wrong to their mother.....That too becozzz she has give them Good Values.....Also Loved the relation between his BIL and SIL especially with BIL who have stood with her in difficult timezz like a real brother......This is also a rare sight for any  joint family in India .....Loved her for the respect she have for her FIL and MIL for which she needs accolades from us...Also loved her the way how she has given much love to her SIL's DIL.........Love u Badimaa and Dont worry ur Parivar is with u even if ur Husband isnt

Thanks dear....😃Hope u have read it this time rubal.babes....😆

@red
i scratched my head badly to make out who is the BIL and who is the SIL yaar.... naam hi bhol detha.... don't worry.... phir samaj me aaya....

@blue
wait now... u r again at it... SIL's DIL....😆.. arry ghabbar is so phamous.... u don't have to bring the inlaws for her.....😆

@green
Rubal.... easy to say that the family is with u... so nothing to worry... even if the husband is not with u.....but what will u say if a wife says.... for her ..... the duniya begins with her pati and parivaar and ends there.... BM's life is incomplete na any day....?😭
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

wonderful post laxmi di! 👏  i'm totally exhausted right now.  will definitely comment tomorrow (within next 24 hrs)😳

you write so well! ⭐️

Thanks feefi...😃... no issues dear.... aaramse likhna....😃
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Di I warned u before hand........My Post will be Conppusing😆
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@black...no prbs di...mam has asked to do some work on the laptop...and iam doing the most important work...i just could not resist after reading ur post...and that too after a long time...i thought u would write one on the Badi Maa-Rano-Alok scene....but u wrote on this scene...it was wonderful...i loved both the scenes...

I loved that scene.... and wanted to write on it the day before too.... but time did not permit dear..😊. u won't believe but i loved RANO the way she said even u were young then, even u had desires... what about that??? she stumped me with her meaningful and sensible thinking on the spot..... left BM speechless.... for a sec.😊Rano's character was so beautifully etched out.... her beautiful heart was visible for us see....
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

@green
Rubal.... easy to say that the family is with u... so nothing to worry... even if the husband is not with u.....but what will u say if a wife says.... for her ..... the duniya begins with her pati and parivaar and ends there.... BM's life is incomplete na any day....?😭

Ya Di I know it becozzz I am seeing this happening with my very very close relative.....Cant Name them.....But that Lady's Husband lives with  her but dont love her....And have extra marital affair with other Lady.....I know the pain which one has to go thru becozzz I m seeing it myself in reality 
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ya Di I know it becozzz I am seeing this happening with my very very close relative.....Cant Name them.....But that Lady's Husband lives with  her but dont love her....And have extra marital affair with other Lady.....I know the pain which one has to go thru becozzz I m seeing it myself in reality 

It's high time... such men be kicked out of life , their OH's walk out of such pathetic life and start their life all over again.....one does not have to grant liberty to mess up with their lives.... life is too precious for that....speak up the mind and stand for yourself shud be the key for survival.....!
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
Feefi thumbnail

Ok so I can't fall asleep and im not the greatest writer in the world to compare with your amazing analysis but will say this:  Badi ma's character is just extraordinary. I sometimes doubt if we can find these people in real life.  I wish each family would have a person like BM to support the family and keep the family knitted under one roof! 😃

True, a girl is taught to go to her husband's house and live there for the rest of her life. The ideal household that SGP is portraying in BM's case is that the girl is the housekeeper and the man is the caregiver.  BM has fulfilled her role wholeheartedly. No complains from any of the family members including BP.  From the flash backs and whatever I know, I don't think BP ever had a problem with BM [only that she wasn't modern] but BM fulfilled her role with utmost sincerity.  She raised her children with the same qualities as her…can we not see Panna as another BM?  Can we not see Inder so attached to the family that he's willing to do anything for his lovely sister?   Besides the family caring, she kept on fulfilling the duties of a wife by trusting her husband. and  she kept the hope that her husband will indeed will be hers.She was wrong! 😭  poor soul…all her dreams were shattered but she kept herself strong and kept believing that BP will come back or he will understand her…but of no avail 😭 BM is indeed a great mother, great sister in law, wife, daughter in law, mother in law, a great freind and whatever other relations…she is perfect in every sense! 😃

BP does he even deserve to be called papa?  Not to me!  Does he deserve to be called husband?  Not to me!  Does he deserve to be called a son?  Not to me!  What is he called? I don't know maybe a selfish person who has no heart! an egoistic who just wants his wishes fulfilled? 😡

[just out of curiosty, is SGP showing that one has to keep an eye on one's husband? 😆 Not saying that all husbands do this, but like panna and BM both trusted their husbands soo much but what are they getting as result]

p.s. sorry for rambling all over the place

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post👏 
Like the way this track portrays that real life characters are not all black and white, but also grey...
I think during the initial years of their marriage there were occasions when BP kind of felt disappointed the way BM gave more time and attention to the family, being the selfish person that he was. He slowly reconciled with that fact and continued  living with her.. But when he met someone in the US, with the kind of false sense of freedom that this can give you, he betrayed BM..
BM being sensitive, got the feeling that there was indeed something wrong right from the beginning , when she was betrayed. When she talks about BP the younger members of the family, she tries to defend him , because she still wants them to respect him.