Sasural Genda Phool

SHAILU se SHAILAJA ka SAFAR

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

SHAILU se SHAILAJA ka SAFAR:  our BADI MAA

For a while i wanted to have a write up on her.....but somehow things din fall in place reg. her character....... as those unknown pages of her life were somewhere lying in the locked almirahs of hers..... those moments were lying captured and sealed  but idle in those blurred images of albums.... until Alok-Rano's anniversary reminded Shailaja of her past years.....

Shailaja...... was shailu for Ishwar.... her advises as a companion were seeds for his motivation..... her hidden tears and pains of separation with him for an year were his strength to go ahead to achieve his goal......

but somewhere.... a span of 5 years and.....

she lost the edge of the yarn with which she had knitted her bond of family....
she lost her togetherness to give way to her husband's bright future....
she lost her companion to her husband's self-centred attitude...

little did she know...his ambitions wud also migrate a husband from her.... a father from her kids... to those distant lands...... and  things will turn out this way in future.....

She embraced the happiness of others in the Kashyap parivaar as her own.... hid her tears but gifted a smile to her near and dear ones even though she needed them the most....!

She was a pillar of support for Ishwar's parents.... in their old age... when their own blood had deserted them....!

She taught her kids to be a fighter... thru her silence.... with bravery as weapons... no matter how life can play a cruel act on u.... don't turn back... go ahead...face it till it has to accept defeat...and bow to u!

Do such hard-hearted men such a Ishwar deserve such noble souls as Shailaja???

NOPE.......but Hope life gives a chance for him to be back and on her toes asking for forgiveness..... Wud love to see some respect for the individuality in Shailaja.... !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ! Laxmidi...Just beautiful ... 👍🏼 will comment in detail...
crysind thumbnail
Laxmidi.. Excellent write-up about Badima... Ya Di...It was a question for all of us till yesterday that how did all these happen....and that 1year and 5years story was a shocking news for me... 😲I literally shocked hearing that change in behaviour and even his attitude. language and all... He never loved his family...Thats for sure... Otherwise he will not do such things...

And our Badima was such a strong woman that even she accepted her husband's decision as good for him...It is not easy...😒 but she did that...Thats why I respect her... None can match her for me... 
allizzwell thumbnail
Thanks febs...😊 ...

Still there r some doubts reg. her character for me as she had once stated that he is not that self-centred as others make out him to be... he had some desires..... to which she cud not mould herself..... i understand differences exist in a couple....but why she felt he is not self-centred i cud not get it.😕...as acc. to yest. episode...he indeed showed his ruthless attitude.... leaving behind his family for his selfishness..... hope the CVs clear this thing in the forthcoming episodes....😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post laxmi di...will comment later...
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks febs...😊 ...

Still there r some doubts reg. her character for me as she had once stated that he is not that self-centred as others make out him to be... he had some desires..... to which she cud not mould herself..... i understand differences exist in a couple....but why she felt he is not self-centred i cud not get it.😕...as acc. to yest. episode...he indeed showed his ruthless attitude.... leaving behind his family for his selfishness..... hope the CVs clear this thing in the forthcoming episodes....😊

Even thats what worries me too...Till yesterday I didn't feel bad about Bade Papa because as per Badi ma's description he was not at fault... But Bade Papa whom I watched yesterday was completely different...Even 5year gap was new for me... May be Badi Ma is trying to console herself with such stupid thought... 😕 May be...😕
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbbb Post Di.........First time i have actually read someone's post fully😆......Anyways

As u Know My writing skill so Plzzz forgive me my conpusseddddd Comment 😃

Ok Starting from Beginning of SGP I loved BM's character......Loved the way how she manages to knit the family together whereas now a dayzz we see less of Joint families......Loved her for this.....Then I loved the way How she has been able to give good teachings to her children and her SIL's children...Even though BM's children hate their Dad but They wont be able to say something bad to that person who did wrong to their mother.....That too becozzz she has give them Good Values.....Also Loved the relation between his BIL and SIL especially with BIL who have stood with her in difficult timezz like a real brother......This is also a rare sight for any  joint family in India .....Loved her for the respect she have for her FIL and MIL for which she needs accolades from us...Also loved her the way how she has given much love to her SIL's DIL.........Love u Badimaa and Dont worry ur Parivar is with u even if ur Husband isnt
Feefi thumbnail
wonderful post laxmi di! 👏  i'm totally exhausted right now.  will definitely comment tomorrow (within next 24 hrs)😳

you write so well! ⭐️
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
cant resist from posting eventhough in class...

first of all..wonderful title di....👏
i too noticed how he started calling shailaja from shailu...

what can i say about badi maa...i too thought from what badi maa said that bade papa just left becos of their marriage...like it did not work...bt what we saw from yesterday was a totally different....BP was and is a selfish and greedy person who doesnt understand the value of family and love...and we can see BM still does not want to believe that....

BM is very lucky to get a family like the kashyaps and their support...and the kashyaps too are lucky to get BM....the family gave her the strength to carry on..and she being a strong women herself was able to move forward...

i just still understand the reason why BP came after 5 years and again left....😕
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Even thats what worries me too...Till yesterday I didn't feel bad about Bade Papa because as per Badi ma's description he was not at fault... But Bade Papa whom I watched yesterday was completely different...Even 5year gap was new for me... May be Badi Ma is trying to console herself with such stupid thought... 😕 May be...😕

Febs.... BM is such a sensible lady.... not the typical indian wife pati-vrata naari that whatever blunders he does...he is her devta sort of attitude.....but she is extremely cautious with  situations in life .....but how cud  she misjudge her husband... who is extremely self-centred.... Hope they clarify this in the episodes