CR : Cricket review and Team Interview

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yesterday Rajkot Maidan saw a real thrilling cricket match between Kokila's Team and Savita's team. It was a refreshing moment in the history of television. Kokila accepted Savita's challenge when Modi pride was at stake. The match was played by both men and women from both families. Ahem Modi was captain of Kokila's team while Jignesh was captain of savita's team.

The match was won by Kokila's team in a very dramatic way followed by the lalala music of the striker Gopi Modi. It was Gopi Modi 4 runs on last ball that helped the Modi's won.

So many awesome moments on the ground were witnessed by the audience like Rashi's Jonty Rhodes style catch, Kenjal's Gambir batting, Gopi's sachin Act, Dhawal's srishant dance etc…

However ICC board has decided to include the MOdi Megastaz in the upcomiln IPL match along with Cochin and Pune team. The Rajkot people are so proud of the Modi's. The president has honoured Gopi Modi with Best cricketer of the year award. Here is what some of the famous quotes by people on yesterdays match.

Rivals

Savita: Our team would have definitely won if Gopi Modi hadn't used the bat like broom (snort)

Jignesh: Ahem Modi thinks he is the best because the Modi's won this match, but I will win the tennis match during Wimbledon season.

Heroes

Ahem: I am thinking of quitting business and join the Indian national team. I see a great potential in me… With my muscles I good hit 6 in every ball…

Jigar: Ahem bhai is my hero… He commands I obey… btw did you see Rashi's super catch?

Rashi: I should have used my mom's goggles… Kagdi has made me work so much yesterday that I was so tired and on top of that the heat was killing me… Otherwise I and Jigarji could have done a wonderful partnership

Dhawal: main toh ek dham best n best hoon cricket main… I took a wicket, my own wicket… did you see that? If I hadn't fallen on the crease, I would have hit more wickets.

Kinjal:  (to Gopi) Gopi bhabi, please pass that Ice cubes (looks at kokila)

(To camera) I played the best… I did good fielding and batting… I am an all rounder. I am also a good off-spinner, only the game was for just 5 overs, otherwise I would have proved my worth in bowling also

Kokila: I new my Ahem dhikra and Gopi vau will never let me down. In fact even I used to be a great cricketer in my school days…

Hetal: Atleast my advice to Gopi helped us in winning… I would have played myself but I have diabetes problem and in this hot climate it will be impossible for me… so I send my junior version.

And finally a super quote from Jhaado queen Gopi Modi

Gopi: Cricket is nothing… If you know the basics of household chores, you can play any game… Now I pepsi has signed a one year contract with me to endorse their product… I am dining with biggies like Ponting, Hayden, Sachin, Lara etc… oh Yeah Dhoni too*blush*. They have also offered me to play for the next international game… I am so excited… But still its only Jhadoo<sigh> Hetal Khaki will be my personal trainer and we will be touring the world… oh, I am on cloud 9. To hell with Ahem…!

Urmila: I never played cricket but me and Rashi ke papa used to play badminton during our courting days….

Urmila in dreamland

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYOuvkW0Xo0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROFL, Jake, that was hilarious!!!!
Kavya.S thumbnail
wow that was awsome....cant stop laughing😆

Edited by kav88 - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kav88

wow that was awsome....cant stop laughing😆

Thank you Kav😃
Originally posted by: mridhu

🤣

ROFL, Jake, that was hilarious!!!!

Thank you Mridhu😆
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣loved it jake awesome
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous as usual. waiting for more news
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👍🏼Bro--tat was hilarious....Ahem will be back..with the IPL....🤣.....excellent work.....Urmila-Jithubai....tennis video.....imagining them in tat dance sequence .....my glasses cracked.....🤓
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

🤣loved it jake awesome

danx huzoor😃
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

fabulous as usual. waiting for more news

thanks a lot, shru.. May be after gopi's make-over
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

👍🏼Bro--tat was hilarious....Ahem will be back..with the IPL....🤣.....excellent work.....Urmila-Jithubai....tennis video.....imagining them in tat dance sequence .....my glasses cracked.....🤓

after me and eeshaji, welcome to Nerds n Geek club