Sasural Genda Phool

ragini is everywhere on tv... - Page 2

mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Thx ankit....Did everyone watch that SBS & SBB SPA special report?

They showed Ragz and Jay so many times in that...

There was one segment where Ishaan and Suhana were playing golf...I felt as they were shooting for some segment.

Then one segment where they talked about Ragz and Hritik roshan...And she said "He kissed me"..😍

Then one segment where all actors were doing photo shoot with different pair...Ishaan was with Gopi from SNS...

Then one segment where Shika from aaj tak asked Ragz to use play with a special pankha which these Chinese people normally use...and she acted so well....

Then one segment where all actors are partying where Suhana praises Rano saying she looks like daughter and she is like dadi... I must say Rano looked just gorgeous in that black dress...😳

I completely enjoyed those videos...😍

han han..i was d one who posted those videos..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jay kaa koi bharosa nahin hai...Now a days he is getting too close to Akshara for everyone's comfort.....🀣

Akshara also looks mighty impressed with our Jai....toh bhaiyo aur behno Jai ke baare mein philhaal sochna band karo.....

Pata nahin Macau mein hamare hero ne kitne gul khilaaye hain..🀣🀣

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mathurankit

han han..i was d one who posted those videos..πŸ˜†

I know that...Thank you ankit...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I just did write-up...
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

I know that...Thank you ankit...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I just did write-up...

thnkx fr d write up..yaar could u do one thing...frm today onwards..keep a check on u me aur tv, saas bahu sansaar, house arrest nd etc etc..every news channels r showing coverage of SPA...i will keep updating SBS nd SBB...ek bar mein do shows par hi nazar rakh sakta hun..πŸ˜†
dnt wanna miss any interview of sushaan..

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks mathurankit for the videos.. Ragini is indeed one of the most talented and best actress in TV now...
Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ragini is an amazing actress n a great person.. she truly deserve all tiz
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ragini deserves to be everywhere, she is one in a million.

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is on the Radio as well!!! yesterday I was listening to BBC Asian Network, the host was asking who would be perfect for Charlie,s Angel role from Indian industry, I text " RAgini Khanna from Sasural Genda Phool ", the programme producer rang me immediately and asked me why I said Ragini and would I like to be on the show, I said yes!!! the host asked my " Why Ragini and who is Ragini??" I said to her to watch SGP , its a fanatstic show, Ragini is this Ragini is That, watch BB as well she is amazing, hillarrious etc etc, then the host me " are you related to her as you are so much praising her , is there a chance of you being her \massi ,s daughter or something !! I told her she is Govinda,s neice , she said now I know the life story of Ragini Khanna!!!! I feel very proud of myself for being a LOYAL fan by promoting her on an international Radio station, you can catch the 15th Mrach prog. from bbc.asiannetwork, Noreen Khan show!!!
Ragz did a short interview on Asian Network with Gagan Garewall. Baad may I thought kay wether I made fool out of myself but then hey I am a Dil Say Fan.
ArmaanShergil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

She is on the Radio as well!!! yesterday I was listening to BBC Asian Network, the host was asking who would be perfect for Charlie,s Angel role from Indian industry, I text " RAgini Khanna from Sasural Genda Phool ", the programme producer rang me immediately and asked me why I said Ragini and would I like to be on the show, I said yes!!! the host asked my " Why Ragini and who is Ragini??" I said to her to watch SGP , its a fanatstic show, Ragini is this Ragini is That, watch BB as well she is amazing, hillarrious etc etc, then the host me " are you related to her as you are so much praising her , is there a chance of you being her \massi ,s daughter or something !! I told her she is Govinda,s neice , she said now I know the life story of Ragini Khanna!!!! I feel very proud of myself for being a LOYAL fan by promoting her on an international Radio station, you can catch the 15th Mrach prog. from bbc.asiannetwork, Noreen Khan show!!!
Ragz did a short interview on Asian Network with Gagan Garewall. Baad may I thought kay wether I made fool out of myself but then hey I am a Dil Say Fan.

sheema di i really respect u as much as  i respect raginiπŸ˜ƒi must say u r very true fan i hve always seen u defencing ragzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒRagini is indeed very lucky, having so many  loyal fans like u(i m not buttering u seriously😳😳) Edited by ArmaanShergil - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww bless you Sheema di, I think I would have done the same. SO WELL DONE for promoting Ragini. πŸ‘I adore her too and I class myself as a HUGE fan. People here say you're Ragini's Mother in this forum, so I think I'll promote myself as Ragini's Badi Didi. What do you think?πŸ˜‰

If only I knew you were going to be on the radio, I would have listened so I could find out what your voice is like.πŸ˜›