Originally posted by hazraluvsalman

Wow
Aussum update
Loved it
Wil read other parts soon
Thnx for the pm

Thanks For Commenting  😊
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey when are going to update, i am loving the fanfiction, hope armaan gets back soon though but please update soon 
Originally posted by miss93

Hey:)

loved the whole ff, can you please pm me next time you update:)
tale care

Thanks For Commenting  😊
Originally posted by hotKaJen

hey Gaurav
when r u planning 2 updt?
its been long since u've updated
plz updt soon...waiting eagerly 4 it...

Sorry For Late Updates
Was Busy Wid College N Classes
will Update by Tomoro

Edited by AR_LOVER - 12 years ago
Originally posted by harshithaaa

its a long tie since update...please update kardo...waiting for update :)

Sorry For Late Updates
Was Busy Wid College N Classes
will Update by Tomoro

Originally posted by hazraluvsalman

Nice update
Wil read othr parts soon..
Thnx for the pm

Thanks For Commenting  😊

Originally posted by shivi17

Hey when are going to update, i am loving the fanfiction, hope armaan gets back soon though but please update soon 

Thanks For Commenting
Will Update Soon 
😊

Part 28

***After a while ***

Rahul in his cabin, studying a case file when there is a light knock on the door...

He looks up from his file and a smile comes to his face, seeing Muskaan peep in, "Can I come in Dr. Grewal???"

He keeps the file away, "Of course Miss. Gupta and Miss Gupta", he smiles as he sees Ridhima come in following Muskaan...

They come and sit down on the couch, and Rahul comes and sits next to Muskaan...

"So aaj bare khush lag rahe ho tum dono???"

"Well aaj we managed to impress the biggest saru in the world..", Muskaan looked at Rahul, while Ridhima smiled brightly...

"Oh cool, toh that calls for a celebration...", he suggests...

"Obviously...", Ridhima chirps in...

Suddenly Rahul's pager beeps, "Are shift khatam ho gayi hai ab bhi nahin chorte...", he takes the pager out and looks at his screen...

"Main abhi aayaa, tab tak tum log ek kaam karo why don't you guys go sit in the cafeteria and order yourselves a coffee... I wil join you there...", he smiles and gets up...

"Ok..", Muskaan and Ridhima get up and he follows them to the door...

Rahul goes towards the nurse station while Ridhima and Muskaan walk towards the cafeteria...

While walking towards their destination, Ridhima's suddenly sees the locker room with red colored lockers...

"Muskaan tu ja ek coffee order kar main abhi aati hoon...", she says and stops short in her steps...

"Kya hua???", Muskaan looks at her...

"Kuch nahin generally, who dekh locker room, main dekh kar aati hoon Armaan ka locker kaun sa hai..."

"Tujhe uske locker se kya kaam hai???", Muskaan asks...

"Are kuch nahin I really miss him yaar, toh aise hi...", she smiles and walks in to the locker room...

Muskaan shakes her head, "Pagli kahin ki... yeh pyaar bhi drives people crazy after all...", she says and walks towards the cafeteria...

Ridhima looks at the names written on chits on the locker and after scanning several sees the locker no. 007, a smiles comes to her face as she sees Armaan's name stuck on the locker...

She gently caresses the locker door, trying to feel Armaan's touch, "Roz Armaan yehin aataa hoga na subah... Armaan I miss you so much... jaldi aao na please..."

As her hand was grazing she suddenly realized that the locker was not locked... "How careless... itne dinon ke liye gayaa hai and lock bhi nahin kiya...", she said and was about to walk away shaking her head when the door opened slightly...

Curosity got the better of her and she opened the door fully and peeped in, apart from several files like the one she just saw in Rahul's hands a few minutes back she sees two envelops, a red one and a pink one...

She smiled and took them out, "Huh cards haan??? Kisne diye...Armaan mere liye toh nahin laaye na... and mujhe nahin diye coz I acted such a jerk with you...", she said and sat down on the bench and opened the 1st envelop...

The card had the picture of two small children hugging each other and on top in ornate Gold letters "I will Miss you"

As she opens the car, a paper falls out, but Ridhima does not notice... she sees the words in the card,

"Armaan,

Life will not be quite the same without you, will always miss you...

Love

Rati"

"Yeh Rati kaun hai, Armaan ne pehle toh kabhi uska zikr nahin kiya...", she says and puts the card back in the envelop...

She takes the other card out and opens to read it,

"To the love of my life Rati,

Thanks that tum meri life mein aayi' but tumse sirf ek hi shikayat hai tum mujhe pehle kyon nahin mili' main adhoora tha, you completed me' hamesha mere saath rehna'

Love you so much'

Armaan"

Ridhima looks at the card and feels a sudden sting, "Armaan ne mujhse yeh baat kyon chipayi that uski life mein mere aane se pehle koi aur thi...", she keeps the cards inside the locker and closes it...

Her phone rings, she picks up the call, "Haan...main abhi aati hoon...", it was Muskaan...

Rahul and Muskaan chat while having coffee at the cafetaria, Ridhima's mind however steers back to the contents of the two cards...

"Rahul yeh Rati kaun hai???", she suddenly speaks up...

Rahul looks at her, "Tumhe Rati ke baare mein kaise maloom???"

"Main tum logo ke locker room mein gayi thi...so wahan...", she could not complete...

"Rati ka locker dekha??? Oh ok... Rati was an intern, actually Armaan and Rati were very good friends...", Rahul said...

"Sirf friends ya...???"

"Jahan tak mujhe pataa hai... but why do you ask??? Rati toh India mein ab nahin hai...she went to the US..."

"US...???", Ridhima asked...

"Haan use John Hopkins se bahut achcha offer mil gaya tha... toh who chali gayi..."

"Aur Armaan???", Ridhima looked at him...

"Armaan kya??? Woh toh yehin hai... Ridhima kya baat hai... I mean..."

"Nahin kuch nahin, bas aise hi...", Ridhima smiled trying to hide the storm that was brewing up within her...

Muskaan looked at Rahul, "Offo tum log bhi na kitne boring ho, chalo na kisi disc chalte hain... waise bhi kal Saturday hai... and madam tera hero toh kal night aa hi jayega..."

Rahul smiled to see Muskaan's restless face...

"Haan Ridhima chalo utho... kahin chalte hain...lets break lose... its been a busy week...", Rahul looked at her...

"Nahin guys mera mann nahin hai... tum log jao...i have some work...", she excused herself...

"Ridhima are you ok???", Muskaan looked at her...

"Are I am fine, mujhe kya hona hai...", she says and smiles and Muskaan... "Waise bhi main soch rahi thi bahut dinon se Tom and Jerry nahin dekha...i got a new disc a few days back...toh tum log jao I will go catch up with my Tom and Jerry at home..."

"Chal theek hai... hum dinner saath mein karenge...", Muskaan said and gave her a side hug and gave her the car keys... "Sambhal ke jaana...", she said and went and sat in Rahul's car and they drove off...

"Lekin Armaan ne mujhe kuch bataya kyon nahin... he could have atleast told me, main kaun sa usse kuch kehti...", she said to herself and started the engine...

***In USA***

Armaan and Rati stand at the door of a nicely done and inviting bedroom...

They look into each others eyes sensuously and get lost in each other...

Armaan comes close to her and kisses her forehead and she closes her eyes... he kisses her eyelids softly... he takes her in an embrace and she burries her head in his chest...

Armaan uses his finger and traces her features and gently caresses her lips...

He removes his fingers from her lips and comes close and brushes his lips against hers... she takes a deep breathe and slightly opens her lips apart...

He kisses her upper lip and leaves it wet... and she kisses him back and their lips gets engaged into a passionate lip lock...

He separate for breathe and look deep into each others eyes...

He picks her up with a swift stroke and walks into the bedroom and places her on the soft bed...

She closes her eyes and waits for him to make an advance...

He comes close and kisses her neck and she raises her head... his lips trace her collar bone while his hands pull down the straps off her shoulder and continues to kiss the skin that gets exposed as he slowly undresses her...

Ridhima opens her eyes, "Nahin nahin aisa kuch bhi nahin hoga... Rahul ne bola na they were just good friends and itna zyada close hota toh Armaan mujhe definitely batata...main bhi kya kya sochti rehti hoon..", she sees the TV screen again...

"Lekin main Armaan ke baare mein kuch bhi nahin jaanti, uske past ke baare, not even about his family, uske friends, absolutely nothing...", she says to herself...

Suddenly her phone rings, she looks at the display, "unknown number", she picks up the call... "Haan bolo..."

"Are waah... aaj no Hello nothing... mere hi baare mein soch rahi thi kya???", Armaan smiles as he says...

"Kya kar rahe ho Armaan... I mean how was your day at the conference...", she asks coldly without reciprocating his excited remark...

"It was good...actually closing day tha so we have a cocktail party tonight...yahan aake I met some old friends of mine...bahut achcha lag raha hai mujhe... matlab itne saalon ke baad met some old batchmates, some old interns...", she could feel his happy tone...

The word "interns" made her senses stand upright...

"Toh Armaan by the way tumne kabhi bhi mujhe apne friends ke baare mein kuch nahin bataya...", she asked him pretty out of the blue...

"Mauka nahin lagaa... Rahul hai toh mera friend and kuch friends Delhi mein hain jinse I am no longer in touch... achcha yeh sab choro, yeh batao how is life going on, did you guys meet Mr. Atul Mallik, how was your meeting...???", he asked

"Meeting was ok, but Armaan I really want to know more about you..."

"Ridhima, achcha you remember na that main kal raat mein aa rahaa hoon...???", he smiled...

"Haan... so you want me to come and receive you at the airport???", she asked...

"Nahin late ho jayega and waise bhi hum next morning toh milenge hi, God Ridhima yeh conference and all toh sab theek hai lekin main bataa nahin sakta how much I missed you..."

"Missed me...matlab, pehle miss kar rahe the, and ab nahin???"

"Matlab...of course yaar I still miss you, chalo I got to get ready... lunch hai... take care and love you sweety...", he said waiting for a reply...

"Ya...", she said and hung up..

***At USA...***

"Yeh Ridhima ko achanak kya hua...yahan main usse apne dil ki baat kar raha hoon and she is talking about my friend... women... so difficult to understand them at times...", he said and shook his head...

There is a low knock at his room door, "Come in..."

A beautiful face peeps in, "Ready???", she smiles...

Armaan smiles, "Give me two minutes Rati, main abhi Ridhima se baat kar raha tha... really yaar, aap kisi se door jaate ho then do you realize how much that person means to you... I miss her so much...", he smiles warmly thinking about Ridhima...

Rati smiles... "Oh My God, I am so jealous of Ridhima... tum jise pyaar karoge na Armaan, she will be like the luckiest person on this world..."

"Woh lucky nahin hai, I am the lucky one to get her in my life...achcha ab if aap mujhe 2 minutes dein toh main taiyaar ho jaaon... mere pet mein haathi kood rahe hain...", he smiled and went inside the shower...

"Armaan main thora apne room mein ja rahi hoon. When you are done, just knock I will be there...", she said and opened the door...

"Sure I will be there in 2 minutes...", he shouted from inside the shower...

***At home...next morning***

Ridhima wakes up very early, or rather she could not sleep through the night trying her best to gauge what could have been the depth of Armaan's relation with Rati...

She picks up her cell and dials, "Hello...", comes a sleepy reply...

"Rahul can we meet please", Ridhima requested...

"Ridhima tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai...its a Saturday and abhi toh subah ke 5 baj rahe hain yaar..", Rahul replies...

"Sorry to call Rahul, I mean I am sorry, but its like really important... please Rahul... please can we meet right now...", she pleaded...

Rahul was a little surprised at her pleas, but could not say no, "Achcha theek hai... where do you want to meet... is samay toh koi restaurant, koi shop bhi khuli nahin hogi...", Rahul sounded tired and kind of irritated at her weird request...

"Tumhare ghar par mil sakte hain???", she said, "I mean if you don't mind..."

"Sure..."

Rahul hung up and fell back on his bed and went back to sleep again...

After a while, Rahul's door bell rings...

He groggily gets up and goes and opens the door...

"Hi...", she says very softly... "I am sorry that I disturbed you..."

"That's ok Ridhima... you want to have coffee???", he asks rubbing his eyes...

"Ya.. but I need to talk about something, Rahul it's a matter of life and death...", Ridhima's words jerk him awake...

"Kya baat hai Ridhima, tum itni pareshan kyon ho???", he asks looking at her...

"Rahul main woh... woh...do you have Rati's pic???"

Rahul looks at her, "Lekin tumhe Rati ki picture ka kya karna hai, she was just like any other intern in Sanjeevani, she came from US did her internship and then went back...", he looks at her...

"Rahul main woh... Rahul I know I may sound very stupid and an absolute jerk, but Armaan and Rati, were they you know..."

Rahul looked at her, "Armaan and Rati what about them, he was a senior doctor and she was an intern and they had a very cordial relation as collegues and he helped her in her cases and with her problems and it does happen when you are so close to someone you become good friends...", Rahul was finally getting Ridhima's point...

"But tumhare paas uski koi photo hai... main bas ek baar..."

Rahul nodded, "Shayad us medical camp wali album mein uska snap ho... ek second", he said and went and opened a drawer and took out a small album... "ummm... haan yeh rahi...", he said and gave the album to Ridhima...

The photo showed Armaan and Rati laughing loudly, looking at something...

"Rahul thank you, main chalti hoon...", Ridhima stands up suddenly...

Rahul looks at her, not really understanding what to tell her...

Soory For Late Updates
Was Really Busy With College n Classes
Will Try To Update Another Part Soon
Plz Like Dis Part n
Do Comment On It

TC
Lots Of Love
GAURAV

Edited by AR_LOVER - 12 years ago
Oh no... Misunderstanding ?!! I hope Ridz clears her doubts soon ... nice update though :)