Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ARMaaneetAbhiya

nice update...plzzz armaans conf. soon

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: swetha10

Awesome update!!!! awww armaan is so cute.. luved it...

continue soon

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: pridarshi9

hi, nice part.. was readin readin, hope he v l propose, but he dint :( pls make him propose in the next update... :) tks for pm

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: amruta04

hey Gaurav

nice update
loved it
waiting for the next update
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simmy003

Awwh Gaurav that was soo cute! <3 Armaan is so in love with Riddhima but he just wouldn't say it! πŸ€£ Lmao at the part where he was all nervous and stuttering, I thought that was adorable! Then the way he was cursing himself, ahahha that was hilarious! I just loved the update! Atul and Anjy were funny too, soo cute! And you better have Armaan confessing in the next part, I can't waittt!! <3 Riddhima will obvi say yesyesyes!!! 

Update sooon :)

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

amazing part...

simply amazing..
armi is sooo cute here...
hope he confesses soon..
thnx for the pm,...

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapunzzel

awesome part
finally armaan going to confess

Thank You 😊
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenorchid

ab propossee kar b de armaaannn

Thank You 😊
Next part mein Confession Sure
Edited by AR_LOVER - 12 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Part 25

***Next Morning***

Armaan sleeping, when his phone rings... he gets up groggily and fumbles for his phone, but can't find it, "Are yaar yeh phone kahan chala gayaa... are haan shorts ki pocket mein hai...", he takes it out and receives the call...

"Hey...", he smiles to hear the cheerful voice...

"Itni jaldi uth gayi...???"

"Haan... main toh jaldi hi uthti hoon... tum ab tak so rahe the??? Maine kahin disturb toh nahin kiya na???", Ridhima asked...

"Tumhare kisi bhi baat se mujhe disturbance nahin hoti...", he says cheekily...

"Kya??", she asks...

"Mera matlab, tum meri best friend ho na...", he says correcting himself, "Bas hawa nikal gayi wapas teri...", he mutters...

"So aaj toh weekend hai, aaj kya plan hai...???", she asks...

"Madam doctors ka weekend nahin hota, half day duty hai who bhi after lunch, till 8...", he says...

"Oh...main toh kuch soch rahi thi...", she says...

"Kya soch rahi thi bolo na...", he asks

"Nahin kuch nahin, actually maine and Muskaan ne woh office ka interior kiya tha, toh I wanted to show you...", she says...

"Toh theek hai na, hum ek kaam karte hain, main hospital ke baad tumhe pick karta hoon, and phir woh office bhi dekh lenge and if its ok lets go for dinner..."

"Hmm... tumhe late toh nahin ho jayega???", she asks...

"Are tum bolo main toh...", he stops suddenly, "Abe kuch zyada ho raha hai, control your emotions...", he thinks... "Nahin Ridhima late nahin hoga...main dinner ke baad tumhe ghar chorh doonga... chalo then see you at 8:15", he says and hangs up...

He hits his forhead, "Are yaar... main sach mein paagal ho jaoonga... I really need some help... seriously...", he says and gets up...

He goes out of his room, and sees Anjy in the garden...

He walks to her, "Anjali bhabhi..."

He turns around, "Good Morning...itni subah...kya baat hai lagta hai Ridhima ki baat soch kar raat bhar tujhe need nahin aayi..."

He looks at her, "Please kuch toh suggest karo Anjy... I don't want to prove myself a fool infront of her again..."

"Achcha chal mere saath...", she says and goes in with Armana following her...

She goes to her room and goes to the cupboard, Armaan on the other hand goes and sits on the bed...

She takes out a small red jewel box and gives it to him...

"Isme mein kya hai...???"

"Yeh mom ka hai, Atul ne mujhe diya tha, and ab teri baari hai, if you really love this girl and you want to spend the rest of your life with her, then I guess these are meant to be passed on to her...", she smiles assuringly...

Armaan looks at her, "Thanks Anjy... I love you Anjy...", he comes close and hugs her affectionately...

"Love you too bachche... all the best...", she says and ruffles his hair gently...

***Evening at Sanjeevani***

Armaan about to start from Sanjeevani, when his phone rings, "Hi", he picks up the call...

"Armaan tumne toh bola tha that 8:15 par abhi toh already 8:17 ho gaya..."

Armaan smiles at her impatience, "Oho toh madam ab aap minutes gin rahi hain???"

"Obviously not...", Ridhima blushes...

"Are yaar ek case aa gayaa tha... usmein I was stuck..."

"Koi baat nahin ab kahan ho...???", she asks...

"Just give me 15 minutes... I will be there..."

"Armaan take 25 minutes lekin please zyada tez drive mat karna... aram se aao...", she said with concern...

Armaan smiled at her care... "Don't worry, I will be fine... ab madam aap phone rakhein toh main aaon..."

"Aha...jaise maine rok rakha hai... see you...", she said and hung up...

He felt a sudden feeling of happiness over her concern for him and kissed his phone...

***After a while***

Ridhima takes him to the office that Muskaan and she had doen the interiors for and shows Armaan around...

"Wow not bad... kya baat hai Ridhima, its beautiful...", he says admiring the artistry of the duo...

She smiled looking at him...

"Armaan chalo kahin jaake celebrate karte hain, mujhe tumhe kuch batanaa hai...", she said...

"Celebration kis baat ki...???"

"Achcha suno... we landed up with a big project this afternoon itself...", she said proudly...

"Wow that is cool...", he said...

"Muskaan ke ek purane client hain Mr. Vivek Singhania and usne unke ghar ke interiors kiye the... unke koi business partner hain Mr. Atul Mallik unhone apne naye office ki responsibility unhe di hai..."

"Kya naam bola tumne???", Armaan raised his brows...

"Atul Mallik...why do you ask???", she asked...

"Yeh naam kuch jaana pehchana lagta hai mujhe... may be I have heard it somewhere...", Armaan smiled... "It's a small world after all...", he said to himself...

"Yeah... tum jaante ho unhe...???", she asked...

"Main ek doctor hoon...main itne bare businessman ko bhala kaise pehchanoonga...", he smiled... "Anyway congrats... I have read about him in the papers... seems he is a quite a professional, I mean kisi ne kahaa tha that woh bahut achche insaan hain, bas itna hi..."

"Hmm...but Armaan I am really happy...", she beamed in happiness and Armaan smiled to see her smile...

"Achcha chalo na dinner karne chalte hain, mujhe bahut bhookh lag rahi hai...", he looked at her making a cute face...

"Are... chalo na...bhookh toh mujhe bhi lagi hai...", she said and they walked out...

They sit in his car and he drives slowly for sometime, then he stops the car next to the seaface...

He steps out of the car, she looks at him surprised and comes out and goes and stands next to him...

"Armaan kya baat hai tum achanak yahan ruk kyon gaye???"

He turns to Ridhima...

Ridhima had never seen him so serious, "Armaan kya hua aise kya dekh rahe ho???"

"Ridhima aaj main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon...", he says softly...

"Bolo... kya baat hai..."

"Ridhima usse pehle sirf ek baat bolna chahta hoon, that whatever happens we will always be the best friends, friends first and everything comes later...", he said...

"Armaan you are starting to make me nervous... saaf saaf bolo kya baat hai...", she looks at him...

He takes out the red jewel box and holds it in his hand, "Ridhima main tumhe yeh dena chahta hoon aaj..."

"Ismein kya hai???", she asks looking at the box...

"Ridhima yeh meri mom ke hain...", he looked at her as if trying to make her understand without saying anything further...

Ridhima did not say anything...she sat on the wall with her back facing the sea...

Armaan sat next to her, "Kya hua???"

"Armaan main yeh nahin le sakti...", she said and looked down...

Armaan felt as if something hit him hard, and struck him right through, "Matlab??? But Ridhima... main tumse, I mean..."

Ridhima looked at him...

"Ridhima I really like you, I mean...", Armaan was finding it hard to say it openly that he loved her and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her...

"Armaan liking and loving a person are two very different things...", she said and looked at his confused, lost face...

"Ridhima... I know I mean... but tumhe kya meri feelings meri aankhon mein dikhayi nahin deti, kya tumhe kuch bhi feel nahin hota like the way we talk, like we spend time with each other, the way we feel when we are together...???", he said...

Ridhima looked at him, "Armaan mujhe feel hota hai lekin, mera past, pataa nahin kyon but aaj bhi mujhe lagtaa hai that jo bhi tum mere liye karte ho, that is just out of sympathy..."

"Kya kahaa tumne, meri feeling tumhare liye, tumhe sympathy lagti hain, mera pyaar tumhe sympathy lagtaa hai... Ridhima tum...", he could not complete his sentence...

"Armaan please main bhi tumhe bahut pasand karti hoon but hum dono ke ways mein bahut difference hai, main toh tumhe tab se... jab maine pehle kahaa tha... but tumhara viewpoint...", she was finding it impossible to speak...

"Damnit Ridhima, tum aaj tak meri woh baat apne dil se lagaa ke baithi ho, maine tumse itni baar apologize kiya lekin tum ab tak... tum mujhe maaf nahin kar payi, I guess I do deserve it, main tumhare pyaar ke layak nahin hoon...", he said and got up...

"Armaan mera woh matlab nahin tha...", she got up...

"Main tumhe and tumhara matlab samjhta hoon Ridhima... chalo tumhe main ghar chorh doon... I guess aage bolne sunne ko kuch bachaa nahin hai...", he said with tears welling up in his eyes...

Ridhima's eyes became moist too, "Armaan please meri baat toh suno..."

"Nahin Ridhima, tum bol chuki and main sun chuka hoon... maine us din anjaane mein tumhara dil dukhaya tha, and aaj tumne mujhe wahi dard de kar... you made your point Ridhima...", he went and sat inside the car, he turned on the engine and started accelerating with the car still stationary waiting for her to come and sit inside...

She just stood rooted at the spot with tears welling up in her eyes...

Armaan looked at her from behind the wheel...

Time seemed to have suddenly stopped, air ceased to blow...

DONT KILL ME FOR THIS
I KNOW THE PART IS REAL BAD
BT DONT WORRY AR MILAAP JALD HI HOGA

AND A SMALL PROMO FOR NEXT PART

She sat down in front of him on her knees, "Marry me..."

He looked at her, "Kya kaha tumne???"

DATS ALL FOR NOW

DO COMMENT ON THE PART

AND ALSO PRESS LIKE BUTTON BELOW THE POST

TC

LOTS OF LOVE

GAURAV