Originally posted by: sameera_12

Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Update Soon
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 22

***Next Morning***

Armaan at Sanjeevani checking a patient in the OPD when suddenly his phone rang...

"Haan bol Rahul, lucky yaar... kam se kam tujhe travel ki thakan utarne ka time toh mila... mujhe toh aaj se hi duty resume karni thi...haan... theek hai will see you after the shift...Kahan??? Theek hai main Sanjeevani mein hi rukunga..." , he said and hung up...

He turned to the patient, "Sorry", he said and switched off his cell phone... "Haan so aap please yeh Lipid Profile test karwa lijiye... and aapko apne diet par bhi dhyaan dena parega... oily and fried food hamare heart ke liye theek nahin hota...", he smiled and gave him the prescription, "Ok Mr. Sharma aap yeh tests karwake do come back on Monday, tab main aage ki treatment prescribe karoonga..."

"Thanks doc, main yeh test karake reports lekar aata hoon..."

"Your welcome!!!", Armaan smiled as the patient left the room...

He was sitting at the table studying a case file when suddenly the curtains parted and Ridhima peeped in, "Dr. Mallik phone kyon off kar diya tha??? Main kab se try kar rahi hoon...", she said and walked in...

Armaan smiled, "Madam patients ke saath hota hoon toh phone off hi karna parta hai... and by the way tum yahan kya kar rahi ho???"

"Bare bhullakar ho tum... kal hi toh kahaa tha Sanjeevani Navi Mumbai wali site par finishing touches dene hain..."

"Toh??"

"Are toh kya tumse kuch poochna tha, bhul gaye kya that you are a contact person... Rahul toh chutti par hai toh kisse poochti???"

Armaan smiled... "Aao baitho... bolo coffee piogi???"

"Haan... obviously...", Ridhima sat down, "Achcha Armaan please have a look at this and tell me if its ok... I mean yeh color combination kuch zyada bright nahin hai na???", Ridhima took out some pictures and started showing them to Armaan...

Armaan looked at the prints and then at Ridhima, the beautifully feminine mild perfume seemed to be casting a spell on him...

"Sir may I come in...", his trance broke as an attendant entered with the coffee...

"Toh theek hai na... will finish it by today evening...", Ridhima said and took a sip from her mug...

"Hmm... theek hai...", Armaan said and sat back in the chair trying to not look straight at her face lest she gets any kind of ideas...

"Chalo main nikalti hoon...tum Navi Mumbai aa rahe ho aaj...???", she asked getting up and collecting the paraphernalia...

"Nahin aaj toh nahin, mujhe Rahul se saath kahin jaana hai... waise tum kal kya kar rahi ho???", he asked casually...

"Kuch bhi nahin kyon???", Ridhima replied without realizing...

"Chalo kal kahin chaltein hain... long drive??? What say???"

"Usi beach par jahan hum us din gaye the??? What a night it was??", she smiled recalling the time they spent together...

"Haan... if you want, we can, waise bhi mera hi farmhouse hai... chalo main duty ke baad tumhe pick up kar loonga from your house..."

"Done... waise main kal call karke confirm kar loongi, in case I am at Navi Mumbai then wahin se chalenge...", she smiled and left...

Armaan smiled...

***Evening***

Armaan waiting for Rahul at the Sanjeevani exit...

His car comes and stops in front of the gate, Armaan goes around and sits in and they drive off...

"So kya karna hai... tune mujhe apne saath aane ko kyon kahaa???", Armaan turned in Rahul's direction...

"Actually Muskaan ke liye mujhe ek gift lena tha, and tu toh hai hi stud, girls ke maamle mein teri choice...", Rahul said while Armaan raised his eyebrow...

"Gee...thanks Rahul tu meri taarif kar raha hai ya mujhe playboy keh raha hai mujhe samajh mein nahin aa rahaa hai!!!", Armaan said sarcastically and looked away...

Rahul smiled... "Are yaar mera matlab tha tujhe meri choice pataa hai... mujhe bhala kaise pataa chalega kisi larki ke liye kya gift lena hai... and college mein toh tu... the stud... please thori se help kar de..."

"Achcha achcha, bol uske liye kya lena hai...???", Armaan smiled...

"Main ek diamond ring soch raha tha..."

"Not a bad idea... wow Raoool kafi kuch seekh gaya hai... college mein toh bilkul champu tha...", Armaan hit him on the shoulder..

"Bas kar...college mein toh sab tere piche rehti thi, bhala mujhe kaise koi dekhta???"

"Ab Armaan ka magic hai...chalna toh hai hi, kab tab girls bachengi is charm se???"

"Rite!!!", Rahul said and stopped his car in front of an Orra showroom...

They walked in, Armaan led Rahul and went to a sales girl, "Hey beautiful...", he smiled...

"How may I help you???"

"Actually we were looking for a Valentine gift for his girlfriend though I am still available", he winked at her...

The girl smiled sweetly and led them to the ring section and started showing them rings...

Rahul takes a ring, looks at it closely and then puts it back...

Armaan looks at him... "Rahul what the hell do you think are you doing...??"

"Saari achchi hain, kaunsi loon...???", he looked at Armaan confused...

Armaan smirked, "Somethings never change...", he rolled his eyes..., "Close your eyes... imagine Muskaan's face and just take one..."

"Really, that simple is it???"

"Try toh kar...", Armaan smiled...

Rahul picked up a platinum ring with a diamond inset inside the band... he shows it to Armaan...

"Its beautiful...", Armaan smiles... and gives the ring to the sales girl, "please ise pack kar dijiye and ise bhi...", he gives another ring to her a thin delicate looking band with a diamond set on it...

Rahul looks at him, "So tu use propose karega... you decided???"

"Well socha toh kuch aisa hi hai...", he smiled and blushed lightly...

Rahul smiled and paid for the rings...

***Next day***

Armaan works for half day and then decides to go to Navi Mumbai to check on the work progress...

As he entered the building, he could not believe how wonderful it looked, the lifeless structure had sprung to life due to the hard work put in by Ridhima and Muskaan... he walked from one room to another and admired the fine job done...

At last he reached the basket ball court...

He went and sat on the steps... when suddenly a ball comes bouncing at him, "Catch... what say a game... best of 3...???", he looked up and saw Ridhima coming in his direction, she was dressed in a pink cutwork top and white shorts...

"Soch lo.. haar jaogi...!!!", he said and took off his shirt, and tied it around his waist...

Ridhima looked at his well built body looking gorgeous in the black vest and blue worn out jeans... "Well woh toh abhi pataa chal jayega...", she said and tied her hair in a bun and held it in place by a clutcher that was attached to her shorts loop...

"So kaisa lagaa...???", she said and started dribbling the ball...

"Bahut pyaari...", Armaan said and smiled looking at her...

"Armaan I am still talking about the interiors...", she chuckled finding Armaan looking at her lost somewhere...

"Amazing, Muskaan and you are just too good... ab lag rahaa hai hospital jaisa...", Armaan cleared his throat and said...

"Thanks...", she said and threw the ball into the hoop...

"Your turn", she said passing the ball to Armaan...

"Tumhe basket ball khelna bhi aataa hai???", Armaan smiled...

"Well haan...", she said... "Toh Dr. Armaan aap kya keh rahe the that main haar jaaongi...???", she said and snatched the ball away and threw it into the hoop right over his head...

Armaan smiled, he had missed this Ridhima for a very long time...

He let her win, she smiled brightly, "You lose... ha ha...", she said throwing the last basket...

"So mera prize???", Ridhima said coming close to him..

"Jo tum bolo...", Armaan said and wore his shirt back on...

"Wahi jo tumne kahaa tha... long drive and ice cream at Scoops on the way...", she smiled and opened her hair that flew in the breeze...

Armaan looked at her, the hair fell unruly on her face, she was beautiful, the soft pink lips, the bright big eyes lined with kohl, her flawless complexion that glowed without any makeup...

He looked down, "Lekin Ridhima ice cream ki baat toh nahin hui thi..."

"Nahin hui thi, but that is the treat for this game that you just lost...", she said and pulled a strand of hair and placed it behind her ear...

"Oh ok... aur kuch kaam hai or are you done???"

"Done... I was about to call you actually", she said.. "Tumne kahaa tha but you never called to confirm...", she said and they walked in...

"Haan yaar thora busy tha at the hospital..."

"Armaan ek baat poochoon???"...

Armaan looked at her, "Has she read my feelings...???", he thought...

"Kya hua bolo..."...

"Please manaa mat karna mera dil toot jayega...", Ridhima became a little serious...

Armaan looked at her nervously, waiting for her to speak up...

"Can I please drive...???", Ridhima made the cutest face...

Armaan heaved, "Oh woh... tumne toh mujhe daraa diya tha... yeh lo...", he threw the car keys at her and sat in the passenger seat...

Ridhima gets in and sits facing the wheel, "Achcha yeh bolo car start kaise karte hain...???", she turned to him...

"Whattt??? Tumhe driving nahin aati... paagal ho kya??? I mean...", Armaan looked at her...

Ridhima smiled cutely, "Toh mujhe driving sikha do na please..."

"Aaj I mean, its evening, is samay... phir kabhi during the day...promise main sikha doonga...its very easy...", Armaan looked at her face...

"Itna easy hai toh abhi kyon nahin??? Please Armaan...please please please..."

Armaan smiled looking at her childlike request...

"Achcha chalo...", he said and shifted close to her... "Let's start with the ABC... A stands for Accelerator, B for Brake and C for Clutch...", Armaan pointed out the 3 levers to her...

"Ok ab start karo and...", before he could finish, the car jerked...

"Aise nahin achcha tum pehle mujhe notice karo thori der and phir try karo..." , he said and told her to come to the other side and went and sat at the wheel...

"Achcha Armaan... pataa hai aaj Valentine's day hai...", she said looking at him, while he looked at the road stealing glances at her from the corner of the eye, actually waiting to see what she was coming to...

"Hmmm...", Armaan said... "Toh??", Armaan smiled to himself...

"Toh kuch nahin actually Muskaan and Rahul date par gaye hain...", she said...

"But you know na this is not a date... woh toh main free tha and when I am free I do go to my farmhouse and I thought tumhe bhi long drive achchi lagti hai... so I just called you over...", Armaan said ... "That's all", he smiled to himself...

She was a little disappointed to hear what Armaan said... "Hmmm... I know...", she said and looked at the window..

"Waise Ridhima Valentine's day is not always between lovers pataa hai na???", Armaan looked at her...

"Hmmm..."

"Friends can also be each other's Valentines... isn't it...???", Armaan said...

"Haan woh toh hai... Armaan gaari roko...", she suddenly said...

"Kya hua??", Armaan looked at her applying brakes...

"Are Scoops... bhul gaye meri treat!!!!", Ridhima said and opened the car door...

Armaan smiled and shook his head... He got out of the car...

***After a while***

Armaan and Ridhima sit with there sundaes on the car bonnet...

"Its such a beautiful evening!!!", Ridhima looks up at the millions of stars in the clear sky...

"Haan...woh toh hai...", Armaan too looks up...

"Oops soory", she says looking at him meekly as some icecream fell on his car as her plate tilted a little while she was looking up...

"Ridhima... dekha isliye us din maine kahaa tha women are so clumsy...!!!", he said and jumped down and in the process and the whole plate overturned and Armaan stood with his shirt splattered in creamy chocolate goo...

"Ha ha... men are no less... he he", she laughed looking at his face...

He grinned foolishly...

"Achcha yeh toh gayi, you want more???", Armaan said wiping the chocolate off his shirt...

"Nah I am done...chalo chalein...", she said and sat in...

***After a while***

Armaan and Ridhima at the beach at Armaan's farmhouse...

Ridhima sees the water and runs in just like she did the last time... Armaan looks at her and then takes out the ring from his pocket, "Kya karoon use bolun??? Usne kahin manaa kar diya toh...", he says to himself and keeps the ring back in his pocket...

"ARMAAN WAHAN KYA KAR RAHE HO AAO NA...", Ridhima shouts...

"Aataa hoon...", he says and walks towards her...

Ridhima picked up some water and threw at Armaan and laughed as Armaan ducked and fell down in the process...

Armaan smiled at her smile...

They laughed and played in the water for sometime...

They walked out throroughly drenched and sat on the beach looking at the sea listening to the music of the waves crashing against the shore...

A cool breeze made Ridhima shiver...

Armaan put his hand around her... "Thand lag rahi hai??? chalo chalein...", he said looking at her...

"Armaan...", she said softly..."Main tumse kuch poochoon tum bura nahin manoge na... I mean please I don't want to lose my friend..."...

"I promise you something today, chahe kuch bhi ho you will never lose me as a friend... we will always be best friends...", Armaan looked at her...

"Armaan woh main...ummm... main tumhare liye kuch layi thi...", she takes out a small gift from her shorts pocket...

"Yeh kya hai???", Armaan said looking at the small gift wrapped in silver paper...

"Open it and see...", Ridhima looked at him...

Armaan removed his hands from her shoulder and opened the gift...inside the silver foil was a small rectangular box... he opened the box and took it out...

It was a swarovski crystal teddybear with a small red heart in its hand... the moonlight made it shimmer... "Do you have a light...there are some words written on it???", Ridhima looked at him...

"Haan...", he took out his cell phone and turned the torch light on... the small heart in the teddy bear's hand had the words inscribed on it, "Will you be my Valentine???"

Armaan looked at her... unintentionally, the torch in his cell phone pointed at her face... the light showed her almond eyes, the warm brown color... she did not blink just continued to look at him...

They stood under the star lit sky rooted to the spot... the soft breeze blew a strand of hair on her face... he stood, lost in her ethereal beauty...

Suddenly his cell phone rang, bringing them back to the surroundings...

She pulled the strand of hair behind her ear, he looked at the cell phone display and answered the call, "Haan bhai???"

"Armaan tu is samay kahan hai???"

"Bhai yeh apne Alibagh wale farmhouse par... kya baat hai why do you sound so tensed???", Armaan sensed Atul's voice visibly disturbed...

"Can you come to Sanjeevani???"

"Kya hua bhai aap Sanjeevani mein kya kar rahe hain???", Armaan asked, "Aap theek toh hain na???"

"Haan hum sab, I mean Anjy, Anu and Main, we are all right, lekin its important, I cant tell you on the phone, tu please jaldi aa jaa... aake baat karte hain...", Atul said and hung up...

He heaved a sigh of relieve hearing that they were all right and kept the phone back in his pocket, "Ridhima koi emergency hai, I need to go to Sanjeevani, chalo main tumhe ghar chorh doon...", Armaan looked at her...

"Ok...", Ridhima said and they went and sat in the car...

Armaan was driving and Ridhima sat quietly... they suddenly spoke up together...

"Achcha tum bolo...", Ridhima said...

"Nahin pehle tum...", Armaan said...

"Armaan we are still friends right...??? I mean tumne bura toh nahin manaa na I mean main tumhe kisi bhi tarah se hurt ya shocked nahin karna chahti thi...", Ridhima said softly...

"Ridhima... relax maine tumhe abhi promise kiya na that chahe jo bhi ho jaaye chahe kuch bhi, you will never lose me as your best friend and waise bhi tumne aisa toh kuch bhi nahin kahaa...", Armaan said still looking at the road lit by the headlights...

"Thanks Armaan...", Ridhima said now a bit serious, "Armaan tum please yeh mat sochna that I am trying to get all over you, I know main tumhare layak toh nahin hoon... I mean us episode ke baad... main toh shayad apne layak hi nahin bachi toh tumhe toh...", she had still not finished her sentence when Armaan jerked the vehicle to a stop...

He looked at her, "Aaj bol diya ainda phir kabhi mat bolna... kya tumne abhi bhi mujhe maaf nahin kiya haan??", he was slightly upset...

"Kiss baat ke liye???", Ridhima looked at him surprised...

"Us raat maine woh baat donkeys' ki tarah tumhein bol di thi... I didn't mean to hurt you... I am very sorry Ridhima...", Armaan said and looked at her apologetically...

"Tum paagal ho kya??? Main toh woh baat kabhi ki bhul gayi..."

"Agar bhul gayi ho toh yeh baat kyon boli tumne???", Armaan said and looked at her...

"Armaan mere bolne ya na bolne se sach badal toh nahin jaata na... sach toh yehi rahega that main", suddenly she felt his finger on her lips...

"Bas... mujhe koi farq nahin parta... mujhe tumhare past se koi lena dena nahin main toh is Ridhima se...", he stopped abruptly...

Ridhima raised her eyebrow, "Is Ridhima se???"

"Kuch nahin...", Armaan looked away having been caught off guard...

"Armaaan...", she said...

"Ridhimaaa..."

"Armaaan... kya kehne waale the bolo na..."

"Kuch bhi toh nahin...", he looked at her and smiled nervously, "Friends forever???", he said and extended his hands...

Ridhima smiled looking at the innocence written all over his nervous face, "Friends forever and ever..."

They shook hands and he started the engine back up...

HEY DATS ALL FOR NOW
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AFTER 12TH JUNE
AS I M GOIN OUT FOR THREE WEEKS
DO COMMENT ON THE PART
AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW THE POST

TC
LOTS OF LOVE
GAURAV

Edited by AR_LOVER - 12 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago