Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

15 march 11 short update

yuvati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gayatri BM, Naksh Rashmi and RB are discussing if what Rajshri said about Nikhil could be true.

RB says he will find out tomm from others in society

Naksh in their room worried about Rashmi. Rashmi comes in and asks if what Rajshri said about Nikhil is true. Akshara assures her that Rajshri saw Nikhil with another girl.

Next Morning

Nikhil's mom comes with gifts/sweets for Singhania relatives to announce tilak/relations.

Everyone compliments Nikhil etc.

Nikhil's mom insists that Naksh distribute gifts/sweets to everyone.

Rajshri is at home with Varsha and is in deep thoughts about Akshara at her sasuraal.

Choti invites RS to go to temple. RS agrees.  (No one is at Maheshwari home, of course that's when Varsha is going to have labor pains)

Naksh in car, first stop Maheshwari mahel.

Back at Singhania mansion... Rashmi enters kitchen to attain permission to speak with Nikhilji, she hesitates for a couple of minutes. She asks Gayatri if she can directly clarify with Nikhil regarding his "gf". Then, Nikhil calls her and she answers...

Naksh arrive at Maheshwari mahel.

Maheswari home roster: Dadi, Bhola, Dhaniya, Savita, Dadi's servant

Naksh inquire what is all the commotion about.  Dadi quickly informs regarding Varsha's labor pains.

Episode ends on Akshara's worried face.

Precap: NO precap on Starplus.in
Source: starplus.in

my first time, sorry if i skipped any imp. parts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRECAP :
gayatri telling bhabhi ma ki naksh hav not reached many of the houses to distribute sweets.. on the other hand
naitik driving the car.. dadi.. varsha n akshara sitting on the back seat n going to the hospital.. varsha is in acute pain.. while akshara asking naitik to drive fast..😃
Edited by moonlight08 - 13 years ago
thanx for the update..

u were good.!!👍🏼
This content was originally posted by: moonlight08

PRECAP :

gayatri telling bhabhi ma ki naksh hav not reached many of the houses to distribute sweets.. on the other hand

naitik driving the car.. dadi.. varsha n akshara sitting on the back seat n going to the hospital.. varsha is in acute pain.. while akshara asking naitik to drive fast..😃

I just hated that precap.. Car scene dikhana jaruri tha kya?? Sidha hospital scn nahi dikha sakte kya?? Fokat ka time pass.. 🤢 n haa Gay3 will get another chance to taunt naksh.. 😡
This content was originally posted by: pari1508

I just hated that precap.. Car scene dikhana jaruri tha kya?? Sidha hospital scn nahi dikha sakte kya?? Fokat ka time pass.. 🤢 n haa Gay3 will get another chance to taunt naksh.. 😡

precap to ultimate tha.. itna bekar episode ke baad bus precap ki hi kami thi.. im telling.. meri patience ab dheere dheere khatm hoti jaa rhi hai..Angry
Thanx for the update.. Its nice.. But yesterdays epi was totally bakwas one.. I was feeling like why am i watching all this nonsense?? But kya kare aadat se majbur.. Chain bhi nai milata bina dekhe..
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 d updt......but i dont lykd d epi much...........whn naksh wr in thr room i thot k naitik wl do smthng to cheer Aksh.........bt just thn Rashmi aayi
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks ford updateee..!
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the update. total time waste episode
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update totally bakwas episode yar