krishna and pratigya - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
one more thing came to my mind the subjec of first article by prats was very good i want second on womens who dont understand there hubby and there feelings as i beleive its not like everytime women is abla naari but sometimes men are also becharay and the third article would be on womens whom hubby donrt trust them as i felt really bad the other day when krish went to ask someone taking a paper that wethwer her wifey was telling lie or not
Originally posted by telstra

hmm friends i always main tained that whatever is happening with kriya these days its because both of them are at fault we cant blame anyone both r responsible

krishna:
a man with golden heart he is sincere with his wife plus loves her more than his life 😳

after sr we can see he is a confused fella majority of us did not liked his changed behaviour he became confused because he know his shortcomings he always knew he is uneducated and above all he dont want to hurt pratigya thats why always look at her before taking any decisions wanted to ask her pov and he knows that she is suffering a lot at tn so he was overprotective of her 👏commendable good job but at the same time he is being very childish not understanding the reality of life
because noone showen him and pampered him always .😃
 that love is not enough  to live a life one has to work and should take responsibilities in life
he does know that but according to him his father has that much money that he does not need to earn or work for someone

i understand these things are very new to him because his parents never told him
about these its only pratigya who started telling him to earn and becomes responsible.
she is not giving him right advise or supporting him as she support her socalled choti bahan
she does not whant to listen him .

i loved in todays epi when he is fully aware he did a mistake by not trusting pratigya he said janwar to himself😊 he has fear of breakning his marriage he was ashamed at dining table when everyone was praising him he catches his ear and ask forgiveness for his lie

😊
 commendable👏once a dabang now having no problems in asking forgiveness from his wife no chota badi soch

👏👏 he has changed a lot
that will take it cant happens overnight
 but but the childish behaviour is still there its high time he should wake up and think seriously about life but yes he is clean at heart person

that will take time . it cant happens overnight 😊
pratigya
loves krishna a lot immersed deep in his love never betrays him a good wife who takes care of him wanted to see her hubby being responsible living in that idiotic house😃 just because she loves her hubby the way she reacted after listening about his accident was too good👏but yes felt sorry for her today as krishna again lied
because he is like forget and forgive😳
 if this happens to me i will also be very uch angry and what all she said today about trust and all is because she was hurt two incidences happened very quickly but she has switched off her mind from the fact that her hubby is uneducated needs special help she can talk to everyone arushi ykw but not with her hubby thats bad she should talk with him and help him in finding a job and help him read and write
that will happen one day if it happens now then show will finish soon chere  

please no bashing to kriya
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Hmmm kalakaaari.....😛 Kahan Bhag gayiii.......waiting!!!!!Edited by devu4divya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by devu4divya

Hmmm kalakaaari.....😛 Kahan Bhag gayiii.......waiting!!!!!
😲behudi kis cheez ka wait bhaag gayen no pm nothing😆
I totally agree wid you telesta... I hear your call. 😆 I mean maan ki awaaz. Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

I totally agree wid you telesta... I hear your call. 😆 I mean maan ki awaaz.
shukriya ok u enjoy mai and arushi🥱its 4.15 am beta going try to sleep 😕😲
Wah!great post. .u r absolutly ryt nazi di. .they both r at fault. .its high tym that they need 2 tlk